Only for people who can see,hear or anything else with ghost!

• _cookiederpper
    _cookiederpper
    2 years ago

I can see ghosts and demons, Occasionally they communicate with me. Ever since my great granddad died when i was 3 i have been hearing voices when i am sad or depressed, i like to think it is my great granddad trying to talk to me and tell me everything is going to be ok. When i moved school at age 5 my mother took a picture and in that picture 3 orbs of light where right next to me, these 3 orbs have been seen in multiple photographs like on my first day of high school and on my ten birthday.i am 13 now and the orbs have not been seen for two years. While in hospital last year i heard russling and heavy coughing coming from the bead next to me , the ward i was on at the time was empty so i thought it could have been a nurse so i went off to sleep. i was awoken around 3 hours later by a black shadowy figure looking over my bead it then put its hands down towards me in slow motion this lasted for about a minute.

• _cookiederpper
    _cookiederpper
    2 years ago

what are the different Psychic powers

• _cookiederpper
    _cookiederpper
    2 years ago

does this count 2 years ago i kept on having a the same dream over and over it was about a woman running down a set of stairs in a ripped wedding dress screaming.a week after having these dreams my dad moved to a different house i had a little bedroom by a set of stairs with no door. at 3 o'clock i woke up and hears a crying noise and i saw the woman in my dreams run out of my bedroom a down the stairs,this happened several times but each time it happened the woman's scream got louder my dad never heard the screams at all

• DanGil
    DanGil
    2 years ago

if you listen to this song long enough, you will start to experience paranormal events:

• DanGil
    DanGil
    2 years ago

@cookiederpper That's an interesting story, about the three orbs of light and the shadowy figure... Don't watch the video I just linked, might call him back.

• _maceface4579
    _maceface4579
    2 years ago

@cookiederpper that is intresting.... You might be like a psychic. They hear and see ghosts a lot. That dream and then the house that dream might have been a sign. Does it have any records of being haunted??? when you find out check out my blog on here its Maceface2012

• _cookiederpper
    _cookiederpper
    2 years ago

i don't know if it was haunted or not because he has moved in with his girlfriend but it was opposite a church if that helps @Maceface2012

• _maceface4579
    _maceface4579
    2 years ago

okay.... did he and she have any cuts or something?? Did the other spirits say anything to you??? And fan me!!!! check out my discussion on here!!!!

• _cookiederpper
    _cookiederpper
    2 years ago

@DanGil to late i already watched it

• _cookiederpper
    _cookiederpper
    2 years ago

NO the spirit did'nt say anything to me exept scream and it wasnt cut but she did have a ripped wedding dress on @Maceface2012

• _maceface4579
    _maceface4579
    2 years ago

ok... sence you watched that video did the spirits come back??

• _cookiederpper
    _cookiederpper
    2 years ago

@Maceface2012 no it hasnt yet

• noonesbabe
    noonesbabe
    2 years ago

Ya shes probably looking at a spirit. Animals have more keen senses than us so the spirits often interfere with animals before humans. @AdamSuddarth

• noonesbabe
    noonesbabe
    2 years ago

Thats cool. Do you know what your own aura is? Mine is white with a strip of pink! @BrynnC

• noonesbabe
    noonesbabe
    2 years ago

@Savannah25 What color was the angel? And how were its wings?

• noonesbabe
    noonesbabe
    2 years ago

Check out some dream books at the library. It should help you with your dreams. @Savannah25

• noonesbabe
    noonesbabe
    2 years ago

Macie, ask if he was in the army. @Maceface2012

• noonesbabe
    noonesbabe
    2 years ago

The fact that anyone can be a psychic is 1 out of every 2 people. the things that differs different psychics is the varying levels on what they can do, experience and communicate. @Maceface2012

• Brandon21
    Brandon21
    2 years ago
  • Brandon21
    Brandon21
    2 years ago

@cookiederpper the well is calling u

• _maceface4579
    _maceface4579
    2 years ago

well. @Brandon21 and did anybody experience any other thingss?

• _SavyB3
    _SavyB3
    2 years ago

I experienced a lot, actually. Ok I have had dreams of the future and my cousin and I we were working together to figure out about our family histoy because we may seem like the perfect family, but there is something demonic about our family. I have actually had Satan in one or two of my dreams before. Maybe three. One dream was where Satan was taking everyone I cared about away and the other was the end of the world. I took a picture once because I knew there was a ghost in the room,I could feel it, and the door just slammed, slammed, no wind, no strings, no nothing. Just slammed shut. My cousin was too chicken to come with me, but I got her head. I have had demons in a lot of my dreams and I have had stages where my I get lightheaded and everything is more...clear? I guess, like I am more aware that there are dead people around. I can sense people's emotions very easily. A lot of the time, I get cold when it is like one hundred degrees outside and everyone else is hot and I get very shaky (Two thoughts in my mind for that mental disease or ghosts). It feels like something brushes up against me that is soft and too thick to be a ghost and if I were to call on my dead dog, could basically put my hand out and I would feel her. I also recently dreamt I was dying. I actually felt the pain that I was dying. I think I would have died in my dream if I wasn't praying to God to save me in my dream. I know, you probably think this is ridiules, and it probably is, the only reason I believe myself is because I have actually experienced this and more. And right now, I just need help. I haven't met someone yet that has been there to the end for me and actually understands what I am going trhough. So please, I just need help.

• noonesbabe
    noonesbabe
    2 years ago

Wow. You have got alot! I have never met(well obviously havent like met met) such a strong psychic! But dying in your dreams, as I have recommended check out a dream book. Most of the times when you are dying in your dreams in means you are gonna die right there or soon. But since you were praying to God your protected. @SavyB3

• _SavyB3
    _SavyB3
    2 years ago

@noonesbabe I could probably write a whole book about experiences like that! Literally, I could. But that's what scares me. It is so hard to tell a dream from a vision, wind from a ghost, the feeling someone is watching me from being just a little over paranoid, or something like that. I am probably the most stressed out person you'll ever meet because of it, but I can't tell my friends at school because they won't understand, but I feel better telling you, you know someone here to help, than someone I actually know. But since I prayed to God in that dream, does it mean I am fully protected, in a way, or does it mean I literally am dying? I mean, if I had to say how long I'd live and how I guessed, I'd say not long because I feel like I'm dying, but I don't know. And here I go again, being my paranoid self. Well, thanks!

• sarab24
    sarab24
    2 years ago

@sydenay you're lucky you feel as if yours a gift. i just feel plain old haunted. I hear those creepy voices that whisper from the corners of your mind and god-awful heart wrenching banshee wailing screeching and screaming, I see objects/people/shadows/lights that aren't really there, i can pick up and read other peoples emotions better than i can tell my own but it's not by will, i can just KNOW certain things - i knew what my parents had decided on giving me on my birthday, i knew that i had won a certain prestigious award at my school, etc. I know it as soon as the decisions made. Oh, and creepy shadow figures haunt me at night. I can, see them, and feel them, and when they're around i can lose hours without even realizing it. And of course i sleep walk too. I have a photographic memory, and the only things I'm good at are things involving my hands - sketching, sculpture, etc. and romantic languages especially french and then science. I've never really fit in, and you're so lucky if you can fit in.