Closed!!!

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

@Meadbh_luvs_1D okay thanks!!!!!

I still need more tributes. Aha, 6 out of 24 tributes competed. 2 in reserve.

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

@Meadbh_luvs_1D Oh yeah, can you give her a surname?

• ADreamerInDreamland
    ADreamerInDreamland
    2 years ago

Yay! And yea of course!; O'Brien @PanemGirl

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago
  • ADreamerInDreamland
    ADreamerInDreamland
    2 years ago

You're welcome! @PanemGirl

• yelhsamelissa
    yelhsamelissa
    2 years ago

Name: Neha Nana.

District: Ten

Looks: Neha is small in just about every way, she's short and she doesn't weigh all that much. She has big dark brown eyes and dark brown hair to match. He hair is fairly long for her height, falling to around her waist.

Personality: Neha is as innocent as they can come. When she was reaped her family knew that they would never see their little girl again. She's also trusting, something that will probably end up getting her killed.

Reaped or Volunteered: Reaped.

Best Weapon: As much as she tried to stay away from the weapons, she found out that she is quite good with a knife.

Special Skills: Running and hiding. She says its about all she's good at.

Worst Weapon: Anything heavy, she doesn't exactly have the muscle to lift much.

Preferred Place: 15th, 12th or 8th.

Allies: She'd be too scared to go looking for allies, but if someone was to ask her then she would say yes.

Catchphrase: "Its just like one big game of hide and seek really."

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

Thanks, she sounds cute.

• yelhsamelissa
    yelhsamelissa
    2 years ago

@PanemGirl No problem :) That was what I was hoping she'd sound like, haha. And good luck with your fanfic.

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

@yelhsamelissa Thanks. I'm just finishing off the first chapter (I'm a slow writer, BIG perfectionist)

• ADreamerInDreamland
    ADreamerInDreamland
    2 years ago

Yay the first chapter! Lol @PanemGirl

• yelhsamelissa
    yelhsamelissa
    2 years ago

@PanemGirl I know the feeling on being a slow writer, I've been working on my HG fanfic for.. quite some time now and I'm only on chapter two >< At least being a big perfectionist could help the fanfic come out better though.

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

@yelhsamelissa Is your fanfic out?? I'll read it.

• yelhsamelissa
    yelhsamelissa
    2 years ago

@PanemGirl I've got an opening thing and the first chapter up, but that's about it. Here's the link anyway... http://www.wattpad.com/story/1124827-the-war-isn%27t-over-a-hunger-games-fanfic

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

Okay, I'll read it later. I'm just trying not to break my concentration from my story. @yelhsamelissa

• yelhsamelissa
    yelhsamelissa
    2 years ago

@PanemGirl Fair enough. That's probably where I go wrong, I try doing about fifty other things at the same time. :L

• beanies_
    beanies_
    2 years ago

Yay! I'll make a second one (Like you said we could :))

Name: Cutter Yelz

District: 1- Luxury

Looks: Blonde hair with short side swept bangs, and short in the back. Slightly tanned skin. Very tall- 6'1''. Very muscular build. Bright blue eyes. Straight white teeh. Strong jawline.

Personality: Outspoken, cocky, fearless, some what of a flirt, can be funny.

Reaped or Volunteered: Reaped

Best Weapon: Physical strength, machete and bow and arrow

Special Skills: Climbing trees, and running

Worst Weapon: Knives

Preferred Place: 5th, 8th, 11th

Allies: (Do you want them? What sort of people?) Careers

Catchphrase: (Like Rue's you can catch me but you can't kill me thing. I haven't memorised her catchphrase. Yet.) Don't worry, when I kill it only hurts for a second.

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

@Lancelot7777 he makes a perfect career, thank you.

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

@TheSuperGirl and @Random_Rue_CUPCAKES do you still want to design the tributes?

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago
  • TheFinalEight
    TheFinalEight
    2 years ago

Name: Septima Ivyo Girl, district 2 Attributes/ weapons: speed, agility weapons, bows arrows/ hand to hand combat Age: 16 Personality: hateful and aggressive to everyone even the boy from her district. Allies: most hateful people don't have too many friends but she would a good career. preferred place (as in how long she will live) 8th, 7th maybe Volunteered to avenge her brother who died in the games short for age, 5,5 5,6 something like that. long brown hair olive skin and green eyes. I can make more tributes if you don't get enough. just let me know. good luck, i just gave you one of the characters i was going to use for my fan fiction 25th hunger games. once again good luck and i really can't wait to read it!

• TheFactionless
    TheFactionless
    2 years ago

I'll make another tribute if you want.

• beanies_
    beanies_
    2 years ago

Yeah I can make more, only if you want though :)

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

Make more of you want. I just want all the tribute slots filled up. Go crazy!

• hashtagging
    hashtagging
    2 years ago

@TrapDoor I did like your tribute. She's a tribute now.

@sassmax @Lancelot7777 I meant to tag you in the above post

• beanies_
    beanies_
    2 years ago

Kay I'll make a third one a bit later-- Would you mind reserving the district two boy possibly?