no prob

• Awsnapp
    Awsnapp
    2 years ago

so ya hafta dedicate somehow policy

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

@Dapplespring If you wanted something else, here's a cover. You have to dedicate to me too. And you have to use it, either as the main cover or a side picture. It's not very good, but I hope you like it.

Photobucket

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

B U M P!

• Awsnapp
    Awsnapp
    2 years ago
  • intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

B U M P

• _Adorkablex3
    _Adorkablex3
    2 years ago

RunningInTheSnow

*Title: Scream

Subtitle: Scream For Me.

*Author: IndigoWoods

*Description: Various girls struggle with mental disorders that have to do with being obsessed with sex, being anorexic, and even split personalities. Tessa chooses to sell her body for pleasure and money. Lorraine wants nothing more than to be the skinniest girl in school but will that cost her her life and all the people in it? Maria deals with having a split personality that she knows nothing about. She thinks the other side of her is her dead sister Noelle. The difference between the girls is disturbing. Will they scream for help? Will anyone even hear their screams?

*Mood: Suspense/Teen Fiction

*Ideas: Either some girl that's sexy/seductive or something else that you think fits the story

Picture: Don't have one

*Cover/Banner or Character Banner: Cover

*Designer: TinaChen

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

@IndigoWoods Ooopsies! I didn't see the request until now...so...sorry. I was learning how to edit photos. So, do you like any of these pictures?

http://weheartit.com/entry/24738728

http://weheartit.com/entry/24803937

http://weheartit.com/entry/24482373

http://weheartit.com/entry/22816336

• _Adorkablex3
    _Adorkablex3
    2 years ago

@TinaChen Its okay :) I like the first picture and the third picture...I can't decide which one I like better lol

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

@IndigoWoods Okay. I'll make two. I have to practice piano so I'll make it later.

• _Adorkablex3
    _Adorkablex3
    2 years ago

@TinaChen Alright, thank you

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

@IndigoWoods Here are your covers. I hope you like them. By the way, you have to use it. As the main cover, or side picture. And you have to dedicate. But I'll think you'll know that by now...you read the rules, didn't you?

Photobucket

Photobucket

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

B U M P!

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

B U M P!

• darknight1841
    darknight1841
    2 years ago

Book cover please!

Title: The Devil's Game

Subtitle: Do You Want To Play?

Summary: Victoria is always wondering why the world is so messed up. Always complaining to Drake her best friend that everything is so unfair. Why doesn't anyone believe her when she says her parents were murdered? Even though the police say cased closed Victoria will find him and make sure he goes to the depthes of hell for what he did. One day Victoria comes across The Devil's Game while doing her research. If she makes a contract with Satan he will give you powers you could never dream of and you can command of one thing. But in return you will have to become his servant and cause havic to the world. Will she play?

Author: Darknight1841

She has black hair a gains red eyes something dark thx :)

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

@darknight1841 Please use my form and please, your missing something.

• darknight1841
    darknight1841
    2 years ago

Sorry! *Title: The Devil's Game

Subtitle: Do You Want To Play?

*Author: Darknight1841

*Description: Victoria is always wondering why the world is so messed up. Always complaining to Drake her best friend that everything is so unfair. Why doesn't anyone believe her when she says her parents were murdered? Even though the police say cased closed Victoria will find him and make sure he goes to the depthes of hell for what he did. One day Victoria comes across The Devil's Game while doing her research. If she makes a contract with Satan he will give you powers you could never dream of and you can command of one thing. But in return you will have to become his servant and cause havic to the world. Will she play?

*Mood: depressing and happy

*Ideas: something dark/creepy I want Victoria on the cover she gains red eyes and has black hair but shes still pretty

Picture:

*Cover/Banner or Character Banner: Cover

*Designer: I dont know i dont have one or know of one sorry :(

• intricatehearts
    intricatehearts
    2 years ago

@darknight1841 I need the password....The designers are either me or awsnapp. Check our examples...And your story isn't on Wattpad..

• darknight1841
    darknight1841
    2 years ago

ya i havent written it on here yet because i wrote it by hand first and in looking for book covers so when i put it on i can put the book cover on right away and RunningInTheSnow and i want u @TinaChen

• darknight1841
    darknight1841
    2 years ago

sorry i tend to scan so i wasnt paying attention sorry for the trouble

• jack_ur_taco
    jack_ur_taco
    2 years ago

Hiya Tina! It's Jojo heres, and I like ur banners. No one applied for banner maker on my forum! Ugh! So, please check it out! Here is the link! http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/174796/hiring-cover-banner-making-team/#Item_19