Cover & Charecters needed for a harry potter fanfiction-now closed

• Oh_Nostalgia
    Oh_Nostalgia
    2 years ago

@MerDryad Make you a couple best friends? Jayden is in Gryffendor, but the same year, so can we be friends? Or you can change her (jaydens) house to Ravenclaw...Haha, friends are nice..:)

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

@sweetsour3232 Jayden can stay in Gryffondor, and that would be perfect.

• BeautifulNerd
    BeautifulNerd
    2 years ago

@MerDryad I know you said a couple but can I still make a character?

• BeautifulNerd
    BeautifulNerd
    2 years ago

@MerDryad Oh and my chara can be a best friend! And she plays the guitar and piano and drums and she sings a little! :)

• BeautifulNerd
    BeautifulNerd
    2 years ago

Name: Elara Iris Lovegood (Luna's twin sister)

Blood: Pureblood

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: 11 3/4 inches, Vine wood, Veela hair

Year: Same as Luna

Best Subjects: Transfiguration, Charms, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, DADA, actually all of them...

Best Friends: Larissa, Luna, Harry. Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Seamus, Dean, Fred, George, etc.

Hobbies: Music, she plays the guitar, the drums, the bass, the piano and she sings. She wants to be in Larissa's band. She is also a great actress, its what she wants to be. So music, acting, dancing, drawing, writing, discovering new creatures, adventures...

Detentions: Only a few when she has begun daydreaming in class.

What you want to be as a magic adult: An actress, or an editor for Witch's Weekly

Partronus: A dwarf rabbit

Pet: Snowy owl named Amata

Appearance: Identical to Luna, they are twins after all. Unlike Luna however, Elara is more fashion forward. She loves Luna's style but prefers to wear the more fashionable clothing. She loves high-waisted skirts and flowery tanktops. In winter and fall, she loves over sized jumpers and leggings. she always has a cute pair of shoes for every outfit; sandals, boots, Toms, anything...

Personality: Bubbly, quirky, friendly, a little odd, defensive, cute, gentle, loyal, sweet, outgoing, doesn't car what people think of her, etc...

Crush: Fred Weasley or Harry Potter

Extra: Elara is named after one of Jupiter's moons, while Luna is named after Earth's moon. Elara is ten minutes older than Luna and is very protective over her. She hates when anyone calls her Loony, or whenever someone makes fun of the Quibbler.

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

@BeautifulNerd When i say closed, then people will have to stop making charecters, i love Elara so she is in.

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

Name: Amy Primrose Oscar Blood: half-blood House: she's 7 Wand: she's 7 Year: she's 7 Best Subjects: she's 7 Best Friends: her adopted sister Larissa, and her pet monkey Cralway Hobbies: sleeping, laughing, talking, dancing Detentions: she's 7 What you want to be as an magic adult: a broommaker Partronis: a monkey Pet: a monkey named Cralway

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

Name: Amy Primrose Oscar Blood: half-blood House: she's 7 Wand: she's 7 Year: she's 7 Best Subjects: she's 7 Best Friends: her adopted sister Larissa, and her pet monkey Cralway Hobbies: sleeping, laughing, talking, dancing Detentions: she's 7 What you want to be as an magic adult: a broommaker Partronis: a monkey Pet: a monkey named Cralway

• _littlemouse
    _littlemouse
    2 years ago

is it too late? :)

• _littlemouse
    _littlemouse
    2 years ago

Name: Kendra Jean Nadine

Blood: Muggleborn

House: Hufflepuff

Wand: 13" Hazel swishy good for charm work.

Year:Same as main?

Best Subjects:Charm work because it's so chaotic.

Best Friends:Kendra is a loner because noone really will take the time to get to know her

Hobbies: None really, She draws.

Detentions: letsjust say Fich knows her well, she mostly gets them because she either does not turn in her class work or she d oes not sit still, his faverate punishment her Kendra is making her sit still for an extended period of time.

What you want to be as an magic adult: Nomad (somebody who walks around with their stuff looking for a place to camp out for a few days.) or a healer.

Partronis: Hawk

Pet: if you say owl, please specify" Rusain blue cat named Evermore

do you need personality and appernce?

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

@littlemouse No, not until I say, Kendra is awesome BTW! :)

• _littlemouse
    _littlemouse
    2 years ago

@MerDryad :D thank you, but do you need personality and apperance?

• _littlenad1
    _littlenad1
    2 years ago

Name: Lidia Ariadne Melwood Moon

Blood: Halfblood

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: 10 1/2 inches, willow, unicorn hair, malleable, good for transfiguration

Year: 3rd

Best Subjects: Transfiguration and potions

Best Friends: I'll let you decide, because other than her pet I don't know :S

Hobbies: Reading, sketching, practicing more advanced magic

Detentions: She avoids them at all costs, but has gotten one once after being caught out of her dormitory late at night after failing to answer the entrance riddle

What you want to be as a magic adult: She wants to work in the department of magical catastrophes

Partronus: Hawk

Pet: A screech owl named Caynin

Appearance: She has long, curly, chestnut hair, thin lips, blue-grey eyes. She is petite and her skin is paler than most others due to the time she spends studying and reading indoors.

Crush: She hasn't really thought about guys as more than friends yet

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

@littlemouse not really, i forgot. I'll just make it up, and besides personalitys are pretty easy

• _littlemouse
    _littlemouse
    2 years ago

@MerDryad Kendra is ADHD XD sooo so is clumsy and a bit of a slacker... Somthing to worok off of :D :D Can't wait to read

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago
  • MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

nyun cat!

• The5ophie
    The5ophie
    2 years ago

Name: Marilynn Georgia Fenwick Blood: Pureblood House: Gryffindor (much to her Slytherin based families detest) Wand: 12 inch, Ash, Phoenix feather Year: Seventh year Best Subjects: Transfiguration and Defence Agains the Dark Arts Best Friends: Fred and George Weasley, Oliver Wood, Lee Jordan Hobbies: Causing havoc with the teachers (especially Snape), potion making and turning her horrible older sister into a rabbit Detentions: Too many to count What you want to be as an magic adult: an Auror Partronis: Lion Pet: Eagle owl and tabby kitten

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

@The5ophie awsome! BTW, just so that everyone knows, Larissa is in first year, but a year younger than Harry

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

wattlepattle

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

that was odd.

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

UGG! I'M TIRED OF ADDING MORE RANDOM POSTS TO GET IT TO THE TOP, AND NOT GETTING ANY RESULTS!

• JabberJaws
    JabberJaws
    2 years ago

Hey can u please upload! Perty please?

• SwimmingInChocolate
    SwimmingInChocolate
    2 years ago

This is my brothers

Name: Lito Lee Zabini (Blaises Brother)

Blood: Pureblood

House: Hufflepuff

Wand: 12 inch willow bendy

Year: same as main

Best Subjects: Herbology, Charms and potions

Best Friends: Dean Thomas Seamus Fred and George

Hobbies: JOking around Pranking and Chasing for the quidditch team

Detentions: Should have 76 but is smart and sneaky so has 9 :)

What you want to be as a magic adult: She wants to work at Fred and Georges prank shop

Partronus: Skunk

Pet: A pitch black owl named Ultor

Appearance: He has dark skin and dark brown hair formed into a short afro, tall and skinny, brown eyes and fit.

Crush: Padma Patil

• MerDryad
    MerDryad
    2 years ago

@JabberJaws yep, working on it now @MoonWriterRue cool!