Show Some ID (20 and up audience)

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

Looking for friends but it'd be nice if they were closer to my age...or not vampire/werewolves/Twilight obsessed fans

• Torr_bretongale
    Torr_bretongale
    2 years ago

I'm 25 years old and although I do enjoy a good horror story involving the undead they must never sparkle.

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

Oh! I shall sing praises to the world! I'm 23 and it's like I'm floating in a sea of underage things and whatnot! I can't even explain it correctly!

So, what have you been up to?

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

I'm 20 and I think Twilight was a crying shame. I miss the days when vamps and were's were feared and hated instead of lusted after....

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

@TLBerdine I did not know you were 20!!! I read the books and up until the last one it was like "this is okay, i've read WAY better but I don't feel live I've wasted my time". Then came the second half of the book and, I swear, it felt like she just started to take advice or suggestions from fans...it was just not good...not good at all.

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

@RoanAsher Seriously! She flushed the traditions down the toilet!!! It hurt me inside...

May I ask how old you thought I was? :)

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

@TLBerdine I knew it wasn't around 13 but I didn't think 20 either...I was like around 17...I don't even know why!

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

Maybe it's my writing style, or something like that. Though I do have a bad habit of only being mature when I wanna be.... :D @RoanAsher

• Torr_bretongale
    Torr_bretongale
    2 years ago

I think the worst part about twilight isn't its bastardized treatment of vampires but in the way it tries to tackle issues it doesn't have the maturity to deal with like abortion and conveys the message that the only thing in the world that matters is having a boyfriend.

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

@Torr_bretongale There is that. It also does a great job in teaching girls that it's okay to string guys along. *SARCASM*

• _BoisterousGirl
    _BoisterousGirl
    2 years ago

@RoanAsher Hi, there! lol our age is pretty close, I'll turn 23 on this November. I too am not a Twilight die hard fans... I found it's um abnormal to choose a living corpse rather than human being, no matter how beautiful they are... :P (no offense to Twilight fans, though, it's just an opinion). I'm Zura, btw.

@TLBerdine Hey, I can't believe you're 20! I though you're 15 or something. Haha, there a bunch of teenagers around here. :P I'm sorry I haven't catch up with another chapter of yours, but I will get to it soon! Tell you what, I love your story, hooked from the beginning. LOL So, what's your name?

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

@Torr_bretongale @TLBerdine agree with all you two have said about Twilight!

@BoisterousGirl We have unofficially started a we have twilight club and, while it's great, I really want to stop talking about this!

• Torr_bretongale
    Torr_bretongale
    2 years ago

Not want to talk about twilight?

More than fair enough.

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

So what have all of you been up to? And what do you write about?

I'm currently watching How I Met Your Mother and listening to music. I've always thought I had a good singing voice and this past week, while I was on a cruise, a lot of people complimented me on my singing so it's like super awesome...might consider auditioning for American Idol or something like that!

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

@BoisterousGirl Ya see...15? Really? Am I that bad? Just kidding...maybe...

My name's Tyffanie. Pleased to meet you. Read whenever you can, it's not going anywhere. I've finally gotten to your story. Falling in love with it. :)

@RoanAsher No more Twilight, gotcha.

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

@TLBerdine yeah, we've started the club and we can just leave it at that!

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

So I can't fan all of you right now cause my computer is acting up but, as soon as it works tomorrow I will fan all of you! Also, keep tabs on this club/thread cause we need to talk to ourselves here when the rest of the site just seems to overbearing to us!

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

@RoanAsher That is an amazing show. I'm currently on leave visiting my family. Struggling through a little writer's block too. If you do, let me know. It'll be the first time I ever watch that show.

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

@RoanAsher Another can-do! And thank you in advance for the fan. :D

• _BoisterousGirl
    _BoisterousGirl
    2 years ago

@TLBerdine No, of course not! Your writing is exceptionally amazing, nothing childish. I think you're 15 or something because there are lot of talented teens here. LOL I'm just like can't believe it with my own eyes! :D Glad we're kinda of in the same age, haha, though I'm older than you. :P So, where do you live, Tyffanie?

I'm actually getting done a read for read game. :P Haha, old games. :P *sigh* I wish I can finish it one or two days! haha

So, what's your favorite books? From wattpad or not..

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

@TLBerdine I don't know if I'll audition but it'll be fun either way!

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

@BoisterousGirl I'm in the service, so I live in a lot of places. Can't give you an exact location. :P

My favorite book on wattpad is a tie. It'd either be Death is My BFFFLAD or Big Fat Liar. Both are awesome. My favorite published book would probably be either the sixth Harry Potter or The Hunger Games. Kinda hard to decide at this point.

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

@BoisterousGirl I know you didn't ask me but my favorite books outside of wattpad are fantasy books. Anything with Dragons on it I'll probably read. Currently invested in the Chronicles of the Imaginatium Geographica by James A. Owen (I think that's how the series is called). Very awesome books.

Here, I'm not reading much from Wattpad yet, I'm reading things from a friend of mine whose pen/username is Parogar and he is also 23. I like what he's written so far.

• TLBerdine
    TLBerdine
    2 years ago

@RoanAsher You could always to the x-box game if you decide against the real one. Same thing, just less ridicule if you miss a note.

• AraiRodz
    AraiRodz
    2 years ago

@TLBerdine Ridicule? I'm down with that! Makes for good TV! Looking forward to it. Everything went awesome in the cruise. Either I'm good or they were kinda drunk. Kinda hard to tell cause the ship was swaying...