VAMPIRE DIARIES DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago

@xXTheLittleWitchXx klaus was drawing. lol oh have u seen the interview where he is joking around and is like yeah. in the end elena ends up with alaric

• xXTheLittleWitchXx
    xXTheLittleWitchXx
    2 years ago

@Snowpelt He was doing something :P I have short term memory. LOL I miss Jenna I don't like the new lady :(

• _BookWorm_
    _BookWorm_
    2 years ago

Klaus' drawings are sooo pretty<3 AHH. I was kinda like WTF at the end of that epi where hes burning the drawings D: I WAS LIKE, NOOOOO!

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago

@xXTheLittleWitchXx OH I KNW I MISS HER SOOOO MUCH!

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago
  • _BookWorm_
    _BookWorm_
    2 years ago

So many people die in the show... like, almost every episode 3 In the beginning it was Damon killing off EVERYONE xD

• xXTheLittleWitchXx
    xXTheLittleWitchXx
    2 years ago

@BookWorm_ Ik I love his drawings esp. of Caroline it was beautiful. Hes so talented :) @Snowpelt I do too

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago

@BookWorm_ iT WOULDN'T BE VAMPIRE DIARIES IF NOBODY DIED! @xXTheLittleWitchXx okay i miss Anna she and jeremy were so cute together and i miss lexi

• xXTheLittleWitchXx
    xXTheLittleWitchXx
    2 years ago

@Snowpelt I also miss Lexi. She would look great with Stefan if Elena leave him

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago

@xXTheLittleWitchXx ikr right. i wish damon wouldn't of killed her.

• xXTheLittleWitchXx
    xXTheLittleWitchXx
    2 years ago

IK One thing im mad at damon for doin @Snowpelt

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago
  • pairsofjacks
    pairsofjacks
    2 years ago

Oh my god Klaus and Caroline ejalrkndfgbh MY SHIPPER HEART

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago
  • perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago

THE wattpad team said they'd think about it and look at our pettion but nothin is really set. they haven't gave a anwser is what i mean

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago
  • _CordyChase
    _CordyChase
    2 years ago

My fav character? Damon, Elena, Caroline, and totally Katherine. Fav ep? Don't know. But my fav Damon/Elena scenes are the kissing. Lolz! Fav quote? "You're dead dude, get over it." "Oh, don't get blood on the couch, please?" "Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it and I said, why not? Figured if she screwed up, he`d bite her, then I`ll be rid of two of my problems."

• _CordyChase
    _CordyChase
    2 years ago

Your doctor vervained me and then she blood-jacked me.

• _CordyChase
    _CordyChase
    2 years ago

I love it when Damon calls Caroline vampire barbie. It's hilarious! And I love how he called it blood-jacking. Just the way he said it makes me chuckle at that. haha.

• perfectlyme18
    perfectlyme18
    2 years ago
  • _CordyChase
    _CordyChase
    2 years ago

Lolz. So are we still waiting for them to say we can do a club or was that some old posts I was reading? Is talking all we do or is there other stuff on here too?

• _CordyChase
    _CordyChase
    2 years ago

I do have a good idea about our group. What if we made a section for everyone to create some VD stories or poetry. I've been having so many ideas about VD it's not even funny! lolz! If you've looked up on my stories today, I have another poem up and another story about it. Damon Diaries was just something that I was like, hey, after reading a Stefan Diaries book, of what if there was such thing as Damon Diaries? If you read it, it takes place in S3 somewhere. Or maybe it's S2. That one part where Stefan was killing off hybrids? That one. I better not say a thing more, or i'll be telling the whole thing. I have a habit of that and i'm trying to break that habit. I know most people don't like spoilers.

• _boredum123
    _boredum123
    2 years ago

alright well the first one is easy fav character Damon! DUH! fav quote it from damon "Thats for me to know and for you to dot dot dot" fav episode is the one where he takes Elena to meet Bree. Fav pair is Jeremey and Bonnie. I watch and read TVD like a pope reads the Bible! I love love love this show and cant wait for the next episode. I hate the stupid breaks inbetween. They should have a new episode like every day insead of only every thurday! And sign me up for the petition!

• _CordyChase
    _CordyChase
    2 years ago

Lolz boredum. I read and watch it too! Forgot about needing to say the pairing part. My fav. pairings: Damon/Elena Caroline/Tyler

• _CordyChase
    _CordyChase
    2 years ago

Gotta sign me up for the petition too!