Come request free, professional-looking covers here! (examples inside) [CLOSED]

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

@DimpleFaced_Beautyy @glass_bluebird @ChelseaSmiles I will get to all yours tomorrow (or the next day)!

@7FireStorm7 I will make your ads eventually, but I might not be able to get to them for a while (I prioritize cover requests over ad requests).

• _mikAchange
    _mikAchange
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon Nope, It's the chapter's title. You could omit that one in the cover.

Thank you in advance anyway.

• _Reyner
    _Reyner
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon thank you, I love it! :')

• Joyeuph
    Joyeuph
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon

They look awesome! I need one here

http://www.wattpad.com/3030362-han-chronicles-chapter-1-intro-prologue

Details are at the end

More info or anything else just pm me as i wont look back here..

Dedication will be given and pm me the results

Thanks in advance :)

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Here it is! Hope you like it :)
    catchingmrpiercecover.jpg @MariaDiggingHearts

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

But the ads are just s good. Please PM me when done coz sometimes theres to much active threads to watch till i get jumbled up. Can you make them by this week? @strawberrycrayon

• S_Toghill
    S_Toghill
    2 years ago

Okay... I LOVE THESE! Maker me a cover! Please? Pretty Please witha cherry on top?! Or insert topping of choice here! If you can could you do both an advertisment and a cover? I'd love to have them matching

-Title: Amazingly Crazy: Shannon's Crossover Live -Story description/summary: Shannon is no ordianry person... or thing. At the age of 8, she was taken to this place called Camp Halfblood. At 11, she went to this place called Hogwarts. And now she's off to get herself claimed by her godly father. She'll fall in love with a snake boy known as Evra Von without meaning to, she'll cry as she leaves him and she'll feel nothing when she becomes more powerful than she needs to... All whilst being a hilarious British girl who can't take a joke properly... and is in love with Doctor Who. Ok, she just threw something at me for saying that. Hope your happy. *OPTIONAL: -Feeling of the cover (e.g. dark, cute, happy) -General appearance of featured person, place, or thing (or specific person, if you'd like) Ok... Well, Shannon is me! so I don't care so long as she has green eyes and brown hair. -Subtitle: "So... You're a banana man?!" -Author name: Shannon.

• ChelseaSmiles
    ChelseaSmiles
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I hate to trouble you but I sure as hell can't do it... Especially not as good as you! And it's good advertizing for you too! Thanks again, I don't know what I'd do without creative people like you! :D ♥

• _XxInspire_MexX
    _XxInspire_MexX
    2 years ago

Hey I was wondering if you'd make me a book cover :)

title: Chatroom: Alone At Home

Author: XxInspire_MexX

Summary: Charlotte Harrison is a 17 year old, only child, who lives with her father in San Diego. Her childhood friends are twin brothers, Nate and Noah, and her best friend is Kii Carter. Charlotte has always liked Noah secretly and has been trying to get off the "just friend's" zone with him. One boring night, charlotte joins an AIM chat room and randomly starts talking to this guy named James. James is a 24 year old who lives in Florida and they have never met in person. Charlotte and James begin to chat online frequently and become acquainted with one another. Unexpectedly, James buys a plane ticket to meet Charlotte in person in her hometown. As they are getting to know each other at a coffee shop, Charlotte realizes that James is not exactly the person she thought he was. Instead, he turns out to be a possessive psychopath in which he kidnaps Charlotte so he can be with her forever. Nate, Noah, and Kii goes on a search for her and through this journey feelings start to change and one of the twins realizes that he has a deeper feeling for Charlotte. Are the boys able to rescue her before it's too late or will she be trapped with James forever?!

Thanks so much in advance :)

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

The new sumarry for the Conquest of power:

He had the money, he had the fame, now all he needed was the power..... You have just seen stories from a victim's point of view, but have you ever once given a thought of what is running in a killer's mind.

Along with his brother, Max Derrow is adopted by a divorced man, teacher in Seventh Sanctum when realises he hold powers. Unimaginable powers... And powers still unbeknown to even himself. Troubles rises as soon as his step-father steps up to become the headmaster and as soon as he unwillingly realised a terrible secret. Left, betrayed by his step-father, in the jungle, to be a meal for wolves he couldn't help thinking what has the sacred token of the Master of Magic got to with the seven clans of unruthful outlaws? And who is after it?

And what would happen if a boy, filled with anger, hatred to the world do if he wanted revenge? And what would happen if he, Max Derrow, decides to form an alliance with the most hateful dark lord, the only man in the face of Earth who succeeded on uniting the seven clans?

You thought that killing was fun? Think again. And what if it was the girl he once liked, and still did, who was the one he would be fighting off. Happy ending... Or sad?

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

If its too long, then can you make the ad bigger? Thanks

• XoLovallyoX
    XoLovallyoX
    2 years ago

Heylo there! I would like you to make one. Just don't follow too much on the title or the summary.

Title: My Worst Nightmare

Blurb:

When Erene finally had her past covered up, things start happening again. and they are digging up her past bit by bit. when she finally told her bestie her past, she faces more problems than she begun with. and then there was a tradition tying her down. would she dare defy her tradition? Or maybe what if all this was fake? or maybe not? would she manage to keep on running and avoid everything while losing her beloved and most importantly... who she was...

Author's name: Annabelle Loo

Surprise me!

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

If piosibble, can you finish the Conquest of Power ad by this week? @strawberrycrayon

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Hey, I just wanted to clear something up before finding a picture. Is Honour's hair blonde or black? You told me blonde on here but I checked out your story and it says her hair is black.
    Also, you upload the cover by first saving the one I will make you to your documents, then going to "My Works" which appears under your username (which is at the top of the wattpad page) when you mouse-over your username. There is a "cover" button next to your story on the "My Works" page, which lets you upload the picture you want from your documents to change your story cover. @DimpleFaced_Beautyy

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago
  • 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

and hopefully you can get the lovelorn one done too. Thanks. And for the Conquest of Power ad, can it be dark and mysterious? @strawberrycrayon

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

@glass_bluebird I used the same picture. I hope you like it!
    tovancover.jpg

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Closed for now until I can get all these requests finished. I won't be taking any more for a little while.

• S_Toghill
    S_Toghill
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon Hi. I just realised the summary I wrote was different. But this one has the gist. This is the one I wrote: Shannon Toghill never knew her father... But she has had weird powers all her life. When Shannon was eight years old, she was sent off to Camp Half-Blood. When she was eleven, she went off to Hogwarts... In her fifth year, she ditched school and camp to go find her godly father and force him to claim her... WITH HILARIOUS RESULTS! Oh, and did I mention she falls in love with a snake boy?

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Here's your cover! I hope you like it :)
    thedruginmeisyoucover1.jpg @ChelseaSmiles

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Here's your cover! I would PM it to you right now instead, but I can't because of the site maintenance. I'll message it to you later when it works. @Joyeuph
    html>

• ChelseaSmiles
    ChelseaSmiles
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon Oh my gosh, it's amazing! Better than anything I could have done!!!! :D I literally felt my heart skip a beat when I saw it! Thank you SO MUCH, I really appreciate this! You're amazing!

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

@ChelseaSmiles Haha, no problem! Nice people like you are the reason I make these book covers :) Thanks for fanning and dedicating and everything! I appreciate it!

• S_Toghill
    S_Toghill
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon Not to rush you but if you have a queue, what number am I?

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

I'll be doing yours next! :) @CookieDrugger