Come request free, professional-looking covers here! (examples inside) [CLOSED]

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Examples:
    wattpadcoverscollage.jpg

I don't require anything in return, but a dedication and/or fanning would be nice :)
    Also, check out my stories if you'd like!

Please give me the necessary info, meaning:
    -Title
    -Story description/summary
    *OPTIONAL:
    -Feeling of the cover (e.g. dark, cute, happy)
    -General appearance of featured person, place, or thing (or specific person, if you'd like)
    -Subtitle
    -Author name (if you want it to be different from your username)

I can also make ads like this (these are my stories; click to read!):

loveofhumanityad-1.jpg

lifeasadreamerpromo-1.jpg

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

@LindyBrat I started a new thread to keep the clutter down, so here is your second book cover! I hope you like it :)

underthesurfacecover2.jpg

• TaintedDaisies
    TaintedDaisies
    2 years ago

@strawberrycrayon that's awesome, thank you!

• _MsCaityKat
    _MsCaityKat
    2 years ago

♬ Title: Indie Rocks

♬ Subtitle (opt.) Life Is A Highway

♬ Genre: Humor Teen Fiction

♬ Author: Caitlin

♬ Description: After years of being tortured at her elite high school and being the maid at her own house Indiana Jones decides to leave her town and found her way to LA to make a career in music; the only problem the only way to get there is by hitch hiking.

Walking along the highway, guitar and all Indie was struggling to get a lift from a passerby. When finally someone picks her up, not just anyone; a beautiful stubborn drummer who dreams to make it big in the music world also. So the two girls set of for a long, life changing journey to fame and the long road to get there. Passing through towns and over states the girls encounter many different situations not all are good and most will challenge their willpower to get to LA. Find out what happens in..........Indie Rocks.

♬ Mood: Happy?

♬ Idea for the cover: You may put a girl on it or two. You can put a girl or girls on a highway or in a car, maybe even near one. You can do a girl with a guitar or drums or anything to do with a teenage girl. Really all you need is a girl.

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Another example: Here's what I just made for the user crosscatch...
    appleofmecover.jpg

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

I will get to yours tomorrow :) @MsCaityKat

• JadeHero330
    JadeHero330
    2 years ago

-Title: Ring Around The Rosie, A Pocket Full of Evil? -Description: My name is Abigail Proser.I’ve lived only twenty-three years.Of those twenty-three years, I remember nineteen of them.Every memory before the age of three simply doesn’t exist for me.I can never know if something important happened in those three short years.Whenever I look back and try to remember something about those lost years, one thing comes to mind: a song. "Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of posies.Ashes, ashes we all fall down." The one thing which could stand in my way of living, is a guy. I don't know who he is, but i know he wants me dead...or does he. This story is specifically about two fallen angels, she is the good one, while he is an evil one. *OPTIONAL: -Feeling of the cover: dark and mysterious with a bit of danger -General appearance of featured person, place, or thing: I'm not really sure what to give for a description, but i would love something to do with feathers, wings, or a fallen angel because that is what the story is about. -Subtitle: none

Oh, and if you're not too busy, could i also have an ad for it? :)

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Here it is! Hope you like it!
    indierockscover.jpg @MsCaityKat

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

By the way, your story sounds really cute and interesting.... Let me know when it's posted up! @MsCaityKat

• _mikAchange
    _mikAchange
    2 years ago

Hello.

Can you make a cover for this story?

http://www.wattpad.com/3356543-catching-mr-pierce-the-lady-and-the-perfume

I'll wait for your reply..

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

Cover Form: ★Title: Lovelorn. An enemy sworn (I would like to have 'An enemy sworn' slightly smaller)

★Author: 7FireStorm7

*Subtitle: (I have two. Can one placed on the top and one on the bottom?) 1. Will she learn to love.... Or remain the pretty stubborn girl he saw in first sight?   2. She's miserable when he's here and miserable when he's not. She cries when she see's him and when she cannot. (If theres not enoug place for both, then just I'll just have the first one)

★Summary: Etalys is a stubborn girl, and was helped by a boy when she was severely injured. They run away, for both were orphans. The boy left when he found out that his father had killed Etalys father, leaving a note she never recieved. When he returns one day, Etalys ignores him, but she still likes him

Mood: romantic and happy and at the same time dark and mysterious.

Thank you so much. I just know that whatever you do will be great.

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

Can I have an ad for my other book? Heres the plot. You can summarise if its too long. And can the side picture be the cover of the book, which you can get it from my profile?

He had the money, he had the fame, now all he needed was the power.....

You have just seen stories from a victim's point of view, but have you ever once given a thought of what is running in a killer's mind. So you thought this book would be the normal fantasy kind? Wrong! Along with his brother, Max Derrow is adopted by a divorced man, teacher in Seventh Sanctum then realises he hold powers. Unimaginable powers still unbeknown to even himself. Troubles rises as soon as his step-father steps up to become the headmaster and as soon as he unwillingly realised a terrible secret. He was left, betrayed by his step-father, in the jungle, to be a meal for wolves. What has the royal seal of magic got to with the seven clans of unruthful outlaws?

And what would happen if a boy, filled with anger, hatred to the world do if had powers? Revenge? Kill nations? And what would happen if he, Max Derrow, decides to form an alliance with the most hateful dark lord, the only man in the face of Earth who succeeded on uniting the seven clans? Ever wondered how an evil dark lord feels? You thought that killing was fun? And what if it was the girl he once liked, and still did, who was the one he would be fighting?Is it the end of the world?

"I hide on a silver bird in the dream flying in the sky.I dream you go there with bliss. Your son is coming and please wait there, mother. Your son is coming over please wait for me." -Max Derrow

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

And another ad for the book cover I requested above. Please omit the Â. Something happened.DDesxription:

"What's love to you?" Etalys shrugged.

Two years can seem like an eternity, but feelings can shift in a single second and war against you heart can last forever.  

When a war that has brewing for centuries is finally at your doorstep, what do you do? You fight.

Going into battle isn’t easy though, particularly when you're an orphaned 20 year old girl who has never been loved nor had anybody to love, but that’s what Etalys did. The dusk to dawn battle between the Artkenist and the Farrenast tribes changed history. Distraught and torn to pieces inside after having seen those closest to her murdered right in front of your eyes, Etalys lets her guard slip and disaster strikes.  

However when the man responsible for her horrible injuries rescues her and drags her off to safety everything seems to settle peacefully. But mindless actions can have devastating consequences, and tribal law has a way of catching up to people.  

Etalys soon discovers that running away isn’t always easy. Mistakes can lead to tragedy, and will it be too late by then? They find love on their desperate road to freedom, but one day Etalys wakes to find him gone, leaving her a letter she never did recieve. And after two years he returns with a message that could change everything.  

Will the impending fight for survival of her island home bring Etalys and her love together once more? Or throw them further from one another? And will she learn to love... Or remain the utterly stubborn girl who can never forgives?

War. Love. Lust. Deception. Freedom. Redemption. Power. Lovelorn.

So sorry for the trouble. Will fan, dedicate and whatever you want

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago

Oh and for the first ad the genre is Fantasy action/Romance

Second one is Romance/Fantasy.

Plz include that

• gatorking
    gatorking
    2 years ago

Title:The Dino Demigod

Story description:Micheal Lingure just wants a normal life. But he won't ever get that wish, because he's the son of the god of the dinosaurs. Now ith the help of his friends Kohl and Jacob,as well as his crush Alyson, He will have to kill an evil king, try to find and hatch all the dino eggs, and see if he's

• _Reyner
    _Reyner
    2 years ago

Title: Conundrum

Author Name: Reyner

Plot: She's been dubbed as the 'New Holmes'. Living in the tiny town of Brookfield Wisconsin, obviously she becomes bored, she easily is the most intelligent person in any room she steps in. so when people start disappearing from the area, could this be the challenge she finally hoped for? And who is the new boy, Dex? Does the disappearance of other townspeople have anything to do with him?

yeah, just made that off the top of my head, and normally I'm not one to make specific requests but would it be too much to ask if it's really mysterious? I understand if you just want to get them done haha

Thanks! :)

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Here's your cover! Hope you like it :)
    ringaroundtherosiecover.jpg @JadeHero330

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

@MariaDiggingHearts Is "The Lady and the Perfume" part of your title or is it your chapter title? Or do you want that as a subtitle? Please tell me if you'd like that included in the cover or not :)

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Here's your cover for Lovelorn! Hope you like it!
    lovelorncover.jpg @7FireStorm7

• DimpleFaced_Beautyy
    DimpleFaced_Beautyy
    2 years ago

-Title: My Beautiful Disaster

-Story description/summary: It's your "typical" story about love and happiness and death and sadness. Hahaha. It's a lot of stuff that's going to be going on.

-Feeling of the cover (e.g. dark, cute, happy): I'd like happy mixed with dark?

-General appearance of featured person, place, or thing (or specific person, if you'd like): I would like for my main characters, Honour and Matthew, to be on the cover. Honour's hair is blonde and long and Matthew's is dark brown and short. '

P.S. I'm new here... How do I make it my cover? And thank you in advance! You're an amazing person for doing this.

• Alisana
    Alisana
    2 years ago

✥Book title: To Van...

✥Subtitle: A Letter I never sent, Words I'll never say

✥Genre: Romance/Non-Fiction/Teen

✥Author’s name: Kira A. Sullivan

✥Character’s details: Dont matter, Except I have auburn hair, and Van has black emo-kid hair.

✥What do you wish to be in the cover: Something like what I've got. From the lips down, or from the neck down.

✥Summary: You are so blind. I love you. I care. True, I love her more. And I'll never get over her. But YOU, you make me forget. You make me happy. I can never stay mad at you. Sometimes you hurt me more than anyone. You have that ability. The only one who can truly break me. The only one who can make me cry without saying a thing. You know more about me than anyone. You know all my secrets, my fears, my quirks. You know how to hurt me. You know how to make me fall for you. You know how to make me hurt. You know how to make me do things. And for some reason, I still trust you. I still love you.

✥Any pictures you would like on it: None in particular(:

• 7FireStorm7
    7FireStorm7
    2 years ago
  • strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

Here's your cover! There're no dinosaurs on it, but there is one dinosaur egg! Hope you like it:)
    thedinodemigodcover.jpg @gatorking

• ChelseaSmiles
    ChelseaSmiles
    2 years ago

Hi there! I'm not picky, so I would like you to pretty much go wild if you woudn't mind making me a cover for my story. I will DEFINITELY give you a shout-out/dedication AND I'd fan you especially for future cover art! I'm writing a story for the Watty Awards 2012, and I can't make nice covers at all. I saw your examples and really liked them! I'm still working on the details of the story but I'm really excited to participate in the Watty Awards! Please would you make my cover art for me? Thank you!

-Title: The Drug In Me Is You -Story description/summary It's about a girl who meets the (obviously) handsome guy who steals her wallet and then after a few mishaps and quirky funny plot twists, they end up falling in love with each other! *OPTIONAL: -Feeling of the cover: Completely up to you! -General appearance of featured person, place, or thing (or specific person, if you'd like): I was wondering if you could put Ronnie Radke in the cover. Ronnie is who I based the male character in my story on and since it's for the Watty Awards 2012, I was wondering if you could put him on there. -Subtitle: -Author name

• strawberrycrayon
    strawberrycrayon
    2 years ago

@Reyner Here's your cover! I'm not 100% sure I got the mood down right, so let me know if it doesn't fit and I will make you a new cover :)
    conundrumcover.jpg