Unofficial Wattpad Seniors Club

• Rikolah
    Rikolah
    2 years ago

Rikolah, proprietor of the Unofficial Wattpad Senior's Club here! Welcome to our second location! Our old chat was getting lengthy and full of randomness. We were attracting A LOT of attention and I felt like we were losing our closeness in the craziness. So with that in mind and at the behest of many members, we've got ourselves another location!

Only rule to join: You must be 21 years or older!

Rules of Conduct (Yes, it's sad that I have to lay down the law, but I have to admit I hate what my other thread became):

1) Don't discuss your books. It was an unspoken rule in our old location, one that seemed to have been lost sometime over the last 4 months.

2) I've also thrown out the candy jar. For those that found their way over from the main branch, you know EXACTLY what that means. If you want to post pics of the candy nature do it in the other thread. I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer, but our vacation home was starting to look like Chippendale's and contrary to popular belief, I don't want one located in our home.

3) HAVE FUN!

There are plenty of places to chat it up if you're younger, but hardly any places if you're older. So if you're 21+ arm yourself with your cane, your Hoverround and maybe even your dentures and prepare to reminisce about times of old. ;)

Rikolah

• Simmone01
    Simmone01
    2 years ago

@Rikolah This was definitely necessary.

• Rikolah
    Rikolah
    2 years ago

@Simmone01 -With the quickness! I was LITERALLY just about to send you a PM to personally let you know about this new one. lol I'm contacting some of the people from our original branch, but for now this is on the DL. I kind of don't want to try recruiting people for this branch. I'll refer all newbies to the old branch and try to remain active at both locations. It was just getting too big and not as personable as it used to be. Most of us don't even know each other's names any more. It's sad really.

• Simmone01
    Simmone01
    2 years ago

@Rikolah Lol, I was just thinking about that the other day, and then some of our originals stopped participating because, they had no idea who half the people were. Now if only wattpad had invite only forums...

• Rikolah
    Rikolah
    2 years ago

@Simmone01 -That's an amazing idea that I'll have to pass on in the Ninja Dojo. Maybe the idea will take and they'll work at it.

• Shattered_Violet
    Shattered_Violet
    2 years ago

@Rikolah I had dropped out of the old forum, because I didn't know anyone anymore... great Idea.

• Nika_Yaya
    Nika_Yaya
    2 years ago
  • Rikolah
    Rikolah
    2 years ago

@VioletDawn -Hey Vi! I'm glad To have you back! I used to check our club multiple times a day and now I'm lucky if I check in once every few days

• SleeplessInChicago
    SleeplessInChicago
    2 years ago

Ahhhh my breathing place is back. (inhales deeply, exhales)

• Nika_Yaya
    Nika_Yaya
    2 years ago

I like the drapes! When's jello time? @elenamoreno25

• SleeplessInChicago
    SleeplessInChicago
    2 years ago

@Nikayaya

any time you want I like the Lime green jello please..

• Nika_Yaya
    Nika_Yaya
    2 years ago

Really??? I so prefer the red. Red kool aid!! Ha ha! @elenamoreno25

• SleeplessInChicago
    SleeplessInChicago
    2 years ago

@nikayaya

Oh man I havent had red kool aid in years. I have to go get me some tomorrow...

Now with the whole feed your kids right they missed out on all that good stuff. I remember leaving that big mound of sugar in the bottom of the pitcher..

hahahaha

Yes red does color your mouth more.

Hahahaha

• Nika_Yaya
    Nika_Yaya
    2 years ago

Yummy... By the way... Did I read right? You got a canary yellow diamond ring??? @elenamoreno25

• SleeplessInChicago
    SleeplessInChicago
    2 years ago

@nikayaya

Yup, had date night and went to dinner and he gave me a ring....

• QueenOfTheEdibles
    QueenOfTheEdibles
    2 years ago

@elenamoreno25 aww elena what nice gift was it for the wonderful year u gave him lol? Aww shucks to be inluv dang it i never have hehehe kool.xoxo hmm it was ur last of the year awwww

ps who is thedungeon mistress?

• QueenOfTheEdibles
    QueenOfTheEdibles
    2 years ago

Lol just saw hmm dittzy in the morning?

• diamondintherough
    diamondintherough
    2 years ago

I have been by the other forum and said hello but I much prefer smaller groups to larger ones and despite the anonymity of the internet I am shy. And before the question be asked I do meet the standards of this discussion forum. I look forward to the different direction this one shall possess. Hope you all have a wonderful start to your day.

• _hotnwild
    _hotnwild
    2 years ago

I found you guys :) Happy New Year!!!

• Christinag1227
    Christinag1227
    2 years ago

Oh my god what's been going on over at the other thread? I avoided it like the plague. Don't even know anyone in there!!

• QueenOfTheEdibles
    QueenOfTheEdibles
    2 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR YA ALL

and yes loads of new people were coming on the other forum hmm. After a certin point wer we supposed to just stop letting new guys in? Hmm I admit it was like every otherday saying hello to new people hmm i think two forums is good but it should be stated on title like old members only lol n one wer new members welcome xxx

@Christinag1227 @hotnwild @elenamoreno25 @nikayaya @Rikolah @Simmone01

• Christinag1227
    Christinag1227
    2 years ago

@ShazzaWazza, No, just work all day long and sometimes I popped in and the conversations were out of control. I have no patience for stupidity, deal with it at work, won't deal with it on my leisure. Hell no!! lol

Anyway, Have a very Happy New Year!!! I'm working on a new chappy for hwp.

• Nika_Yaya
    Nika_Yaya
    2 years ago

happy new year Shazz! Or at least new years eve @ShazzaWazza

I don't think we have to go so far as to state anything luv. It's not about not accepting members, it's about the comfort level of some members. The other thread just got very hard to follow. When I write it feels like my brain just gave birth, I need someplace after where I can just sit and not have to think as hard after.

• Nika_Yaya
    Nika_Yaya
    2 years ago

@elenamoreno25 Damn! Did I mention that your husband rocks?

• QueenOfTheEdibles
    QueenOfTheEdibles
    2 years ago

@nikayaya @Christinag1227 lol i agree it was out of control but once we settle in here whats to stop things getting wild here? Thats my concern xxx

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions