CLOSED :: Cover Creator ::

• KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago

CLOSED PERMANENTLY

Sorry and thanks for the follows, votes, comments, and wonderful new friendships. I hope to hear more from your stories soon, guys! :) God bless and #kissthesun

• collidedwithdeathxx
    collidedwithdeathxx
    1 year ago

1. Bitten: A Lust Series

2. No it's not published.

3. (Editing) Alexandria Marie Silverblood finds herself in a rut. She has no family, no friends, and no life. She can't decide if she should listen to her dreams, which are visions. Alexandria has nobody to turn to with these visions until He shows. Kade Mikhail Gray. He's an angel Warrior. Literally. But she also puts herself in terrible danger. She also cares for a Vampyre. Jakk Alec Smith, a danger to her and the Warriors. Alexandria must decide, Jakk or Kade. Life or Death?

4. Paranormal, Romance

5. I dont care, You can decide. (:

6. Real name

6a. Sarah Jayne Deloney

7. No I dont know what that is :/

Thanks!

• KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago

Here are some covers I have done for myself and others:

photo 9ce82393-d17d-4a3f-855e-e91d0fbf160a_zpsfccbc337.jpg

photo AllisFairinLoveampWar_zps1dd39b86.png

photo WANTED_zps03d2ff01.jpg

photo SUPER_zps94dc5259.jpg

• collidedwithdeathxx
    collidedwithdeathxx
    1 year ago

@KissingSunshine

Oh my Goddess! Can you teach me how to do covers? I do my own but they are crappy XD
  • SarahCarlson0
    SarahCarlson0
    1 year ago

1. The Organization of Future Dwellers 2. Yes, http://www.wattpad.com/story/7511962-the-organization-of-future-dwellers 3. Loranger Duxcastel, a clever, feisty girl with a strong will and ambitious sense, is most confounded when an eccentric teenager of an era nearly a century before her own approaches her doorway to speak of a strange organization titled as "the Organization of Future Dwellers". The girl, named Eloise Ployant, informs Loranger that she must come with her, to the year of 1906, in order to speak to the other girl's brother – the genius, but dark and presumptuous, Floyd Ployant – (whom, after venturing to explore time farther into the future, discovered that the now apocalyptic earth can only be saved by Loranger, herself). 4. Science Fiction, Historical Fiction, Steampunk, Dystopian, Adventure 5. I'd prefer "A Wattpad Novel" 6. My real name - Sarah Carlson 7. No

• KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago

Go out and read @Frostbitten_Iris ('s) IT'S A GAME OF HYDE AND SIEKE today :)

photo HydeampSieke_zps484aa2a0.png

• obscurities
    obscurities
    1 year ago

Thanks! :)

• KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago
  • obscurities
    obscurities
    1 year ago

free bump cause i'm in love with your covers.

• KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago

Don't get bitten by Sarah Jayne DelonEy's BITTEN ;) A Lust Novel

photo Bitten3_zpsf7eeeb85.png

photo Screenshots_2013-08-13-17-46-56_20130814183429969_zps6bae2432.jpg

photo Screenshots_2013-08-13-17-47-18_20130814183241867_zpsd4080ec6.jpg

• collidedwithdeathxx
    collidedwithdeathxx
    1 year ago

I LOVE THEM! I used the last one as my cover :3 I love your work. I hope to see more from you as soon as possible! <3 God bless. @KissingSunshine

• obscurities
    obscurities
    1 year ago

Bump :)

• KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago

Read @Frostbitten_Iris ('s) new story, VANILLA FLAVORED!

photo VanillaFlavored3_zps23f143f7.png

Melanie Sky has everything... Except her first kiss, that is.

• obscurities
    obscurities
    1 year ago

Bumpity Bump, for your awesomeness.

• imaginationNationX
    imaginationNationX
    1 year ago

1. Name of your book : Stealing the Players Sweats

2. Is it published? Nope... just an idea. Not sure when it will be posted if I do it at all. I've never written anything to do with a "Player" before.

3. Tell me about your book: Pretty much a girl named Peyton gets convinced by her best friend to steal her crushes pants, who so happens to be the player, while they are away for a week on a senior camping trip. While he's in the shower she sneaks into the boys shower house and steals his favorite pair of sweats that he's always wearing; and the drama begins from there!

4. Genre (at least two): Humor & Romance

5. Which do you prefer: A WATTPAD NOVEL (or) A NOVEL? : Neither I just like titles ... I hope that's okay.

6. Which do you prefer for your author title: your Wattpad username (or) real name?

My wattpad name : imaginationNationX

7. Do you have a tagline? Nope

7a. If so, post it here

Can't wait to see what you come up with! The covers above are very beautiful!

• ImagineSpark
    ImagineSpark
    1 year ago

. Name of your book Why Are Your Eyes Red 2. Is it published? Yes 2a. If so, post the link here http://www.wattpad.com/story/7674444-why-are-your-eyes-red 3. Tell me about your book I'm pasting the description: "What are you" I screamed at him. I saw his eyes once again change to that dark red, I was scared. He walked so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face. "What are you" I said again whispering it slowly. I heard his low chuckle before I saw his teeth growing. "A Vampire" that was the last thing I heard, or remembered, as I felt the darkness closing around me. Hi my name is Taylor Walsh an ordinary girl except one thing. I survived a vampire attack. I know they exist and I fear them, but I also hunt them. I know how to protect myself from them. My fear is still there, but it's not as strong as it would be if I didn't educate myself. --- Follow Taylor in a story filled with love, heartbreak, betrayal, drama, supernatural beings, but most of all vampires. Vampires, vampires, vampires! 4. Genre (at least two) Teen Fiction, Romance, Vampire 5. Which do you prefer: A WATTPAD NOVEL (or) A NOVEL? A Wattpad Novel 6. Which do you prefer for your author title: your Wattpad username (or) real name? Wattpad username

6a. If you want your real name on the cover, post your first and last here

7. Do you have a tagline? nope 7a. If so, post it here

Thank youuuu :)

• PirateKingLuffy
    PirateKingLuffy
    1 year ago

1. Title: Rest In Chaos

2. Is it published: The prologue is published and the first chapter will be out very soon

2a. Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7676293-rest-in-chaos

3. Brief description: It`s about an assassin (male) as he tries to save the underworld from splitting into two factions and keep war from ensuing. The Fates appointed two successors to the throne. It has both Greek gods and some Egyptian gods.

4. Genres: paranormal, action

5. Wattpad novel or novel: neither. just a title is fine.

6. author title: wattpad username.

my username: PirateKingLuffy

7. I have no tagline.

I love your covers and can`t wait to see what you make for me!

• _Auguswaterrs
    _Auguswaterrs
    1 year ago

1. Name of your book: Dear Nina...

2. Is it published? Yes

2a. If so, post the link here http://www.wattpad.com/story/7493766-dear-nina

3. Tell me about your book: It's a letter to my friend who lives on the other side of the world who has Anorexia and cuts herself.

4. Genre (at least two) short story and non-fiction

5. Which do you prefer: A WATTPAD NOVEL (or) A NOVEL? It's a letter

6. Which do you prefer for your author title: your Wattpad username (or) real name? Real Name

6a. If you want your real name on the cover, post your first and last here: Elaine Brooks

7. Do you have a tagline? Is it a subtitle?

7a. If so, post it here: if it's a subtitle than it should say a letter to Hacelgrace

8. Anything specific you want on your cover(s) A flower crown on a table

@KissingSunshine

• obscurities
    obscurities
    1 year ago
  • obscurities
    obscurities
    1 year ago
  • KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago

Read @Auguswaterrs ('s) DEAR NINA today

photo DearNina_zps3b5c8401.png

Go here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7493766-dear-nina (to read it)

• KissingSunshine
    KissingSunshine
    1 year ago

Read @Frostbitten_Iris ('s) VANILLA FLAVORED today!

photo VanillaFlavored_zps540a77bc.png

Click here to read: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7653320-vanilla-flavored

• YouWhatMate
    YouWhatMate
    1 year ago

Soul Searcher

2. Is it published? yes

2a. If so, post the link here= http://www.wattpad.com/story/3547676-soul-searcher

3.Kayla a normal 18 year old girl, with a normal life, everything was normal. Until she moves, it forces her life to take a big turn, and it's, not destiny that changes her life. It's a voice, with no body. It's her soul that the voice wants.Will she be able to survive and save her soul? Or will she loose everything and her life?

4. Genre :pg 13

5. Which do you prefer: A WATTPAD NOVEL

6. Which do you prefer for your author title: real name

6a. somya khilji

7. Do you have a tagline? no

7a. If so, post it here nla

8.Make it scary, with a girl a dn a ghost sucking out her soul in the middle of a forest

• writingmyfantasy
    writingmyfantasy
    1 year ago

1. Name of your book: The Rise

2. Is it published: No

Summary: No one is safe, and Kimberly Evans knows it. After The Rise, her fight for survival becomes increasingly challenging. Alone and forced to fend for herself, she is convinced she needs no one. Then there is Jett Chandler, a nerdy boy from Washington, who is just tying to do the same as the rest of the living; survive. Although having to drag his 10 year old brother Demetrius along makes the search for civilization more challenging, but also necessary. When Kimberly and Jett cross paths, their worlds change as more and more Risers and created every day. Three kids, thousands of zombies. What could go wrong?

4. Genre: Horror\Thriller, romance

5. Which do you prefer: A WATTPAD NOVEL (or) A NOVEL: A novel

6. Which do you prefer for your author title: your Wattpad username (or) real name? Wattpad username

7. Do you have a tagline: Three kids, thousands of zombies. What could go wrong?

8. Anything specific you want on your cover(s): I was thinking of something like this: You see the backs of three people (Kimberly, Jett and Demetrius) and they are facing a city. The city is burnt and in ruins, and the sky is dark and tinted orange.

Thanks!

• obscurities
    obscurities
    1 year ago