Describe a sweet kissing scene

• xxxxxx00
    xxxxxx00
    2 years ago

Hola amigos. So, I will need to write a kissing scene (in the future - so we have time) but I suck at those things because... well, I'm a loser. So if you are nice enough to want to help me out... please do! :D

I want to be able to describe a sweet kissing scene... not "He traced his tongue along my bottom lip asking for access" kind of kissing scene. :) If you can express the emotions of the character, that would be really great. Thank you!

This is all I have...

"Time stood still as our lips moved together sweetly making me forget how annoying he is. His soft, warm lips tasted like mint. I could feel him smiling which made me smile too. I pulled away, my forehead leaning against his'. He smiled genuinely making his already beautiful green eyes, even more beautiful." AND well, I want something more descriptive like I don't want to say "his lips tasted like mint" -- is there any better way to describe minty lips? HAHAHA! And well, I honestly think I need to work on this. HELP! :D

• immyself
    immyself
    2 years ago

Yours already sound good... maybe a little tweaking but I don't know how to tweak that... yeah I guess you could describe "mint" more but I don't know how to either. Hahaha maybe say it's like pine trees on Christmas......................... haha.

• rosebloomsblack
    rosebloomsblack
    2 years ago

The hands of time stopped as our lips moved together as one. His lips were so soft and urgent on mine,trying to exspress all that he felt for me.His mouth tasted so minty and i was so happy he's mine. His lips smiled against mine, then he pulled away from the kiss. I gazed into his beautiful pine green eyes and he uttered one word to me "mine"

I hope they can talk in that tell me if not and id re- re write it again without talking and make it longer :D

• xxxxxx00
    xxxxxx00
    2 years ago

@immyself Thank you. :)

@rosebloomsblack That was great! I could just steal this whole bit! Haha! Thank you. I've already prepared the dialogue though, the girl would say something along the lines of "You're so annoying" after that. (I know, it sounds weird but... HAHA) Is it alright if I take your idea? I like the bit where it says "trying to express all that he felt for me"

• rosebloomsblack
    rosebloomsblack
    2 years ago

Yip of course, i put it for you to take, have fun :D

tell me if you want anyother kissing scenes or more ;)

and thanks :)

• _WhenTheLoveFalls
    _WhenTheLoveFalls
    2 years ago

Pine trees on christmas lol that's so cute hahaha @immyself

• _WhenTheLoveFalls
    _WhenTheLoveFalls
    2 years ago

Question resolved already ~

• xxxxxx00
    xxxxxx00
    2 years ago

@Phantasmagoria Yup. You can still suggest something if you have anything in mind :D

• _WhenTheLoveFalls
    _WhenTheLoveFalls
    2 years ago

It depends on what are ur characters' personalities? What might be sweet to one personality might not be to another. ;)

• xxxxxx00
    xxxxxx00
    2 years ago

@Phantasmagoria I want like an innocent yet passionate one. I don't know how that would work. Just no feeling each other up and tongues... Hah.:))

• SandraBrito
    SandraBrito
    1 year ago

@rejectclub time went still. as our lips touched i could feel his heart beating hard and fast against my chest.a kiss so passionate and yet so innocent. i was determind to grasp this memory . this one i would never forget.I pulled away, my forehead leaning against his'. He smiled a sweet smile making his already beautiful eyes look even more beautiful than usual. i couldn't keep myself from smiling and said "your sooo annoying."

• SandraBrito
    SandraBrito
    1 year ago

tell me how it is!

• diamondlove20
    diamondlove20
    1 year ago

@rosebloomsblack Can i also use a section of that part for my book please?

• rosebloomsblack
    rosebloomsblack
    1 year ago

Yes , of course you can if you ask the person i wrote it for since i kinda gave it to her.I can write you a new one just for you if you like . @diamondlove20

• Merski05
    Merski05
    1 year ago

For some inspiration, heres an excerpt from my fan fiction. I walked over to it limping trying not to smudge my toes. I looked through the peephole to see Finn, standing outside. I opened the door to see him crying with tears rolling down his face. "Finn! Come inside. What's wrong? Are you--" he raised one finger up to my lips and just said 'dont speak.' After he shut the door he began to inch closer and closer to me. I slowly backed away until I was against the wall. He face towered over mine, our foreheads almost touching. His deep hazel eyes stayed locked on mine. I could hear him breathing deeply as his hot breath hit my face. We stood like that for what seemed like, ages. Still crying, he grabbed my hips, pulled my body towards him and smashed his lips into mine. It was magical. Sparks flew as I ran my finger through his hair and he cradled my face. Our lips moved in sync, but got progressively more aggressive. He lifted me into his arms and took me to the couch. We just sat there on my couch, kissing.

• Teddy_J
    Teddy_J
    1 year ago

HERE IS A KISS SCENE FROM MY BOOK..........CALLED (THE ALPHA'S MATE)

Instead of answering me, his large rough hands cupped my heart shape face, leaning in slowly towards me. The hands of time stopped as our lips finally met, our lips and emotions transporting us to another world, softly closing my eyes, I was desperate to grasp this precious memory, the kiss was so gentle but captivating, the both of us pouring all our love as our lips moved in perfect harmony, the sparks flying making me dizzy, the universe seemed to disappear as we became lost in a sea full of lust and love. As our lips pulled apart, a gentle breeze flutters over the flame extinguishinging the desperate heat. Our breathing comes out in short, desperate gasps. The intensity has washed away. The rest of the world is slowly coming back into focus.

• jojo7al
    jojo7al
    1 year ago

It was a soft yet comforting kiss. I forgot that I was annoyed at him and enjoyed his minty fresh lips. I could feel his mouth form a smile and I couldn't help but smile too. My heart beat rapidly in my chest as I realised what had just happened. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. He smiled and the green eyes that were already beautiful, became eve more beautiful.

I don't know if you are even still looking for suggestions, but I hope this helps in some way ^^

• trixyaj
    trixyaj
    4 months ago

Talk about what she feels and thinks along with scent. Tell about how his hands wrap around her waist and prop her up, or how soft his hair was. It gives the reader more of a sense of the whole picture rather than one spot. And when you add personal thought, it makes it more relate able. Hope it helped

• ThatVampireChick1234
    ThatVampireChick1234
    4 months ago

here's a scene from my book : I started to walk away but he pulled me back and pressed his lips against mine. I responded instantly by wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me closer towards him. it wasn't one of those rough sloppy kisses it was more of a soft gentle one but yet filled with so much passion and heat.

• DarkStarsShineToo
    DarkStarsShineToo
    4 months ago

It was a soft kiss, almost shy in a way, which starkly contrasted with his usual annoying personality. A personality that was quickly slipping from my mind as our lips moved together in a sweet harmony that I hadn't expected. It was only a lucky bonus that he tasted alluringly of mint. It was odd that this was happening, but there didn't seem to be any awkwardness between us. It almost seemed as if this was a common occurrence, something we were used to rather than the first out of the blue kiss that it was. His fingers combed through my hair then trailed softly down my spine until reaching the small of my back, where his hand paused and pulled my body closer as he let our lips fall from the kiss, leaving me a gasping mess as I leaned against his chest. He chuckled softly, and I liked the sound of it. It was a sweeter version of a sometimes annoyingly obnoxious laugh. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, feeling a slight blush on my cheeks as I came to my senses. The kiss had been magical, in a way that made me feel completely at ease when it happened. Now, I was red faced and leaning against the chest of the most annoying boy with beautiful sparkling green eyes that I could imagine.

Not sure if that's any good but I thought I'd give it a go. Anyway, good luck!

• wonderwallstories
    wonderwallstories
    4 months ago

BOOK SCENE:"He didn't kiss me!" I yell, grabbing his arms. "He tried to, okay, but I didn't let him. Do you know why? Do you really want to know why?" Still grabbing him with both hands, I lean forward, gasping, as tears begin to fall down my cheeks. Crying, I kiss Dan's cheek. "This is why..." Closing my eyes, I kiss Dan's mouth. I'm falling, but I know that I'm okay, because I'm with him, it's with Dan. My hands are on his cheeks, my hands are in his brown hair, my hands are against his warm neck. He's kissing me back now, pulling me towards him. I taste his lips, his tongue, the sharp edges of his front teeth. I slide up even closer, wanting to disappear into him, blend my body with his. We come up briefly for air and I catch sight if his face. His warm, brown eyes are wide with shock. I think I'm going to die from happiness. I think I'm going to die from pain.Dan's lips are rough yet smooth, hard yet gentle.And I never want him to let me go.He's the first to break the silence. "Maya, what the fuck are we doing?" Although his voice is barely more than a whisper, it sounds like a shout to me. I close my eyes and press against him, pressing at his bare arm with my fingertips. "All I know is that I like you," I say in quiet desperation. "I like you way more than just a friend. I...I like you in ever kind of way. ""I feel like that too..." His voice is shocked and raw. "But we're not supposed to do this to like each other like this."I'm angry suddenly because I don't want to hear it. I close my eyes because I can't think about that right now. I wipe my cheeks and turn my head to look up at him. "We didn't do anything wrong!" He gazes down at me, his eyes glistening in the dim light. "How can something so wrong feel so right?" I think he's going to go on about how terrible this is--but he doesn't. His face is serious.I look into those chocolate eyes and a door in my heart blows open. And when we kiss again, I can see that in the other side of that door is the sky.

• _BriarRose
    _BriarRose
    3 months ago

@xxxxxx00 Would you mind me paraphrasing this for a part in one of my books? I'll make sure to give you credit

• avonsgiggles
    avonsgiggles
    3 months ago

@DarkStarsShineToo Hey, would you mind if use this kissing scene in my book? I really love it and it would fit great in my story. I'll make sure to give you credit.

• DarkStarsShineToo
    DarkStarsShineToo
    3 months ago

@avonsgiggles Sure, I don't mind. :)

• awkword
    awkword
    3 months ago

"his lips did the smushy thing with my lips. it taste like cocoa om nom nom nom. i do more smushy thing with his lips"