Vampire Clan names

• wolf_lover91
    wolf_lover91
    3 years ago

Please i need your guys help thinking of a name for an older vampire clan, The one that i choose to go with i will dedicate my next chapter to you and promote you to my fans. please read my story "a vampire in a civilized society" and also comment too if you feel the need. Thanks Guys

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

Why not go with the original 13 clans?

• wolf_lover91
    wolf_lover91
    3 years ago

@JohnHStyles whats the 13 original clans?

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

Assamite, Brujah, Followers of Set, Gangrel, Lasombra, Malkavian, Nosferatu, Ravnos, Toreador, Tremere, Tzimisce, Ventrue

... I think I missed some ... there are probably more than 13, but you never know what's a clan and what's just some group of vampires. If you need it for older vampires you should probably think about the Tzimisce - like good old Dracula - or maybe Ventrue for the civilized ones. What exactly do you need?

• wolf_lover91
    wolf_lover91
    3 years ago

im just looking for a clan name for a old vampire clan around 500 years old

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@Bellasusan17 Oh... they're all older than two thousand years.

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@Bellasusan17 What kind of abilities do those vampires have?

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@Bellasusan17 But please... don't take the Malkavians... due to personal issues my minds cannot talk about that topic... the madness.. can't stop it now... it's everywhere... no... the ... the whales... their sounds...

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago
  • _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago
  • _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@JohnHStyles (she's writing a twilight fanfic)

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@JohnHStyles I don't believe you!

• wolf_lover91
    wolf_lover91
    3 years ago

lol u sound like a crack up to hang with. im new to vampires and stuff haha. i havent actually thought of abilities just yet

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@Bellasusan17 Oh, hello. If they're boring empty twilight vampires, then they're probably some kind of Toreador-thinblood with some sort of dermatological disease... but you're gonna think up something better, am I right?

• wolf_lover91
    wolf_lover91
    3 years ago

yes you seem to know me too well already, of course they're gonna be better because they need to be interesting. i am however writing a twilight fanfic but the bad vampires are very different

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@Bellasusan17 Well you know what they say about madness and genius... so I'm probably almost a genius. Bad vampires... how bad?

• wolf_lover91
    wolf_lover91
    3 years ago

Bad as in they trap the daughter in a dungeon for 2 centuries but haven't decided why yet

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@Bellasusan17 Hm... trapping daughters... traps ... dungeons... NO! Dungeons! I hate dungeons... dark... filthy... dark is ok, but filthy hurts... so they're just those violent in-your-face type of undead? I think that would be the Sabbat... shovelheads... no more digging holes in LA, I tell you.

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@JohnHStyles Can you hear it?

• wolf_lover91
    wolf_lover91
    3 years ago

hear what

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@Bellasusan17 What? I hear nothing... nothing... do you hear anything?

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@JohnHStyles Yes! I can hear it... it sounds... dangerous. ... don't listen to it.

• _JohnS_2
    _JohnS_2
    3 years ago

@JohnHStyles You're a Ninja, you just don't know it.