The Would You Rather Game

• megzyface
    megzyface
    3 years ago

I know we have alot of games on here but i couldnt help myself! I was surprised we didnt have one already! :)

You probably know how to play already, but i will tell you anyways:

User 1 says (for example) would you rather eat a banana or an apple. User 2 answers the question, and asks User 3 another 'would you rather' question.

Its easy, simple, and FUN!!!!

Would you rather DIE by a PLANE CRASH, or get eaten by a SHARK?

Excuse me for my capitals... its addicting. :)

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

die by plane crash. Would you rather starve for five days or lick a sweaty toe?

• InsideTheOutsider
    InsideTheOutsider
    3 years ago

Starve for five days. Would you rather lick someone who has just stepped in feces or be stuck in a well for a month (sorry I'm not really good at wurs)

• GimmieABreak
    GimmieABreak
    3 years ago

Stuck in a well..

Would you rather drink 2 gallons of ketchup, or eat 50 big macs... in an hour?

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

ewww. um...ugh. my stomach cannot digest 50 big macs, but I HATE ketchup, so big macs it is

• flibbit
    flibbit
    3 years ago

yyeecccckkkk....umm 50 bug macs

• flibbit
    flibbit
    3 years ago

would you rather sit in an completely quiet classroom after eating a LOT of beans or be in a room full of people who ate the same amount of beans as you?? Sorry gross but thats how me and my friends play xD

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

ewww. I'd have to go with a room full of people who ate the same amount. At least that avoids utter humiliation.

Would you rather have a snake loose in your house, be covered in tarantula's?

• cutesushi24
    cutesushi24
    3 years ago

A snake loose. A HATE spiders!

Would you rather stab your best friend or the cutest puppy/cat (depending if your a dog or cat person. lol) in the world?

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

*pout* I couldnt do either! I love animals, but I wouldn't stab my best friend!

I'd have to stab the cutest cat. :(

would you rather jump off a cliff, or shoot yourself? *there's a point to this question*

• Isavalda
    Isavalda
    3 years ago

stab the friend hahaha I love my dog

Would you rather burn to death or drown?

• Isavalda
    Isavalda
    3 years ago

@IndieGirl101 ummm it depends how high the cliff or if there is water at the bottom so I take the cliff

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

haha, that's the catch. Its not specific enough. When someone forces you to either jump off a cliff, or shoot yourself (with the intention that you'll die), you could do either without killing yourself. Either jump off a cliff thats above the ocean or shoot your arm to where the bullet just grazes your arm or something.

• Isavalda
    Isavalda
    3 years ago

@IndieGirl101 hahaha I called it, but i would still take the cliff i couldn't bring myself to shoot myself even if it is just a graze on the arm.

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

^^^oh, I know right? In fact, cliff diving could be fun. Just as long as its not TOO high XD

• Isavalda
    Isavalda
    3 years ago

hahahaha or bungie jumping that would be cool.

Anyway back to the game.

Would you rather eat another human being or shoot yourself in the head or heart or any other kill shot?

(morbid I know)

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

gah! That's sick! For once, I'd take the kill.

Would you rather be humiliated in front of the intire school, or be the nerd everyone bullies and picks on?

• LilDrummer
    LilDrummer
    3 years ago

The nerd, nerds rock!

Would you rather kiss your crush and grow apart.

Or never kiss him and stay friends?

• cherrybee365
    cherrybee365
    3 years ago

UUUMM.... I'd kiss and grow apart

Would you rather marry Chris or Meg from Family Guy

• Darsaay
    Darsaay
    3 years ago

I'd marry chris, hes cooler ;p

Would you kick a hippo or would you kick a dog? ;'O

• Isavalda
    Isavalda
    3 years ago

Dog because a hippo could kill and eat you and I wouldn't kick the dog very hard maybe a tap on the side or something.

Would you rather have your cell phone taken away for a month or your computer?

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

COMPUTER! I cant live without my phone. Besides...*evil grin* any phone with internet basically counts as a mini laptop.

Would you rather be covered head to toe for two days in peanut butter or jelly?

• GoldenLizzie
    GoldenLizzie
    3 years ago

Jelly as in jam right? (I'm British) I would rather have peanut butter, cause if you had jam, there would be a swarm of wasps following you everywhere!

Would you rather talk like yoda, your entire life or breathe like darth vader?

• _Uzzy21
    _Uzzy21
    3 years ago

Haha!! Love the question. I have to say Darth Vader... I had no idea what either sounds like so I googled them... Yeah, I'm a fail...

Would you rather live without sight or hearing? :)

• IndieGirl101
    IndieGirl101
    3 years ago

hearing. It'd be fun to try and make out what people are saying by reading thier lips.

Would you rather grow old alone with lost of money and power, or grow old with a loving spouse, children, and on the streets?