Any Other Sites Similar to Wattpad?

• xYouKnowMex
    xYouKnowMex
    2 years ago

I don't suggest quizilla..... *cough* expierience

• _EmpressInABox
    _EmpressInABox
    2 years ago

Well, you can try out Candymag. Though most writers there are Filipinos and the stories are in Tagalog....

• _EmpressInABox
    _EmpressInABox
    2 years ago

Well, you can try out Candymag. Though most writers there are Filipinos and the stories are in Tagalog....

• CjayS42
    CjayS42
    2 years ago

@GiveThemTheBlood Why leave? Everything has it's issues. The trick to a happy life is to fix issues, not to throw them away.

• GiveThemTheBlood
    GiveThemTheBlood
    2 years ago

@CjayS42 I know, and maybe I'm stupid for thinking if I leave my problems will end, but that's just me being stubborn and dumb. Thanks though :)

• _AccioOneDirection
    _AccioOneDirection
    2 years ago

Just saying, I've been looking, and have not yet found anything as great as Wattpad, and in which gives you feedback and allows you to have all the features as Wattpad such as;

Sharing as many stories as you want (no limit) Creating your own book cover Chatting with others through Meebo Private messaging, etc.

Wattpad is by far the best, even though there's been errors lately, but I believe they're fixing those as we speak. :)

• Angel_Eyes24
    Angel_Eyes24
    2 years ago

Funny how everyone's trying to make you stay.....haha

• percussionluvr
    percussionluvr
    2 years ago

I definatley advice you stay away from quizilla.com . . . . you will not get any comments, There is nothing interesting to read there but cliche crap and even if you post something new and interesting it wil not be appreciated. I know wattpad has its moments but it really is the best site out there.

• _Adorkablex3
    _Adorkablex3
    2 years ago

I don't suggest quizilla. I used to like it until a friend told me about wattpad. Quizilla has a lot of bugs and I can't even post polls or anything. Thousands of people are angry at quizilla because they can't publish anything so I advise to not even go there to avoid stress lol :)

• Flowerowl
    Flowerowl
    2 years ago

Figment if your desperate, but it isn't organized the way I prefer online book sites to be organized. :/

• _AlwaysOptimistic
    _AlwaysOptimistic
    2 years ago

How do you get your work out?... I'm kinda new to this. Just looking for a few opinions, even compliments will do lol

• hazelalala23
    hazelalala23
    2 years ago

booksie.com I post some of my works there. goodreads.com It's like facebook for books, they also have a big corner for different writings.

• livythecreator
    livythecreator
    2 years ago

missliterati.com

• Angel_Eyes24
    Angel_Eyes24
    2 years ago

@CjayS42 Hey hey hey can you please close this forum down, if you're still doing stuff like that (haven't be around for a while)?

• Rosily
    Rosily
    2 years ago

I prefer Fictionpress and Fanfiction over this website even. You get a lot more feedback, it seems to me. Like people who keep up with your story and respond to it. It's also a bit more constructive. People aren't afraid to help you or point something out, rather than just saying "GOOD STORY RITE MOAR PLZ", you know?

• invisibly_inked
    invisibly_inked
    2 years ago

I'd suggest ao3 and yeah Fanfiction and Fictionpress

• LondonToTokyo
    LondonToTokyo
    2 years ago

I like mibba a lot. People comment there on my stories more readily than here. It's really nice. Similar writers.

• holdaloverclose
    holdaloverclose
    2 years ago

if u r still looking check our quotev

• ShySwaggin
    ShySwaggin
    2 years ago

Quotev is a great site to move to(: ; if anyone is still looking.

• BrittanyRolle
    BrittanyRolle
    2 years ago

i agree they all come back @Ari3ll3

• starriskies
    starriskies
    2 years ago

I also have an account on booksie.com it's pretty similar but wattpad the best site like this I know but if I had 2 choose a different site it would be booksie.com

• 4everYoungAngel
    4everYoungAngel
    1 year ago

quotev everyone

• _AngelsHaveTardis
    _AngelsHaveTardis
    1 year ago

You should chack out movellas. There are a few features that are on this that it doesn't have as it is a younger, less developed website but it is really good. It also has a feature that allows you to co-author with your fans and have both of your names on it. You get more comments and reads but your number of reads only updates at midnight and even then sommetimes doesn't but it's not a major thing.

• _XxMidnightFantasyxX
    _XxMidnightFantasyxX
    1 year ago

@Angel_Eyes24 well I don't think you can find any site as brawesomesauce as wattpad and don't let a few stupid put you down just ignore them

• flowerycandy
    flowerycandy
    1 year ago

figment.com is good.