Review my story?

• Aclass
    Aclass
    9 months ago

And i will review yours as well.. I am working on my book and i would love to hear feedback! Vote for vote and read for reads! Thank you.

• _alexfromdownunder
    _alexfromdownunder
    9 months ago

@Aclass I'll review yours! but you have to review mine first. and vote, and read, its called Blinding Fresnel. Could you also check out my other book? called youre a vampire! its not scary. Thanks!

• a_fearless_fairytale
    a_fearless_fairytale
    9 months ago

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9870152-promise-me

Can you read for read and vote for vote the first three chapters?

• oreolover9
    oreolover9
    9 months ago

Can you check out mine as well:) And I've voted for yours http://www.wattpad.com/30080749-the-only-one-meeting-ellie

• valerielongo18
    valerielongo18
    9 months ago

I'll check it out yours, hope you like mine :) @Aclass

• _partyheart_
    _partyheart_
    9 months ago

I'll definitely check yours out and I hope you like mines it's still in the works lol !

• KatherineJC
    KatherineJC
    9 months ago

Can you guys read my story, its called "Intoxicated By Love" I barely started it but I would love to know what you think, what's it missing, how it could be improved and ideas for next chapter, thank you.

• Faylex
    Faylex
    9 months ago

It'll Be Great !! @Aclass

• valerielongo18
    valerielongo18
    9 months ago

Read for read? I would love to comment on your story and I would love for you to do the same, since I just started my book three days ago xx @KatherineJC

• KatherineJC
    KatherineJC
    9 months ago
  • AzureBlu
    AzureBlu
    9 months ago

@jewel. @all Please no one do this anymore. Vote trading is not only illegal but it also boost up a story that may or may not be good. Think about it your only getting one vote out of it but the other people are piling votes for stories the other people didn't bother to read.How fair is it that none of you are earning votes while the other person gets all the votes. If a hundred people apply she gets 100 free votes she never earned and all you get is one. This is the biggest thing you cannot do. this is not way to get your stuff out there because a vote means they like your stuff and unlike a comment it can never be taken back. These people may never read your stuff because they only want votes. I am sorry I have to tagg a moderator so this doesn't happen. Please close the the thread by titling the thread closed. Also links cannot be posted. @orangutan. @singer777 @NickUskoski @AE_Kirk

• NickUskoski
    NickUskoski
    9 months ago

@Aclass closed for rule violations

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions