Wattpad CoverOffs – Post your Covers Here!

• gucciCheffone
    gucciCheffone
    2 years ago

Hey guys! This is my newly made cover; I've done tons but I want to know if this looks good or anything :)

Photobucket

• Kailani
    Kailani
    2 years ago

@JCDelaCruz Wow! :D It's very nice :^__^ only complaint is how the tree cracks through the guy's face. ;/ That looks kinda weird. But other than that :) Nice!

• _MomoSage
    _MomoSage
    2 years ago

@Kailani @JCDelaCruz I disagree.....I think the WHOLE THING SUCKS!!!!!! Joke.....ITS AWESOME!!!I do disagree I think the transition within the tree is awesome

• _MeganSmith98
    _MeganSmith98
    2 years ago

well on that note lets all agree to disagree :)

• _MakeItRain
    _MakeItRain
    2 years ago

Photobucket

Heres my best one in my opinion(: tell me what you guys think?(:

• Caprizant
    Caprizant
    2 years ago

Here's two of my covers for a sort of thriller/mystery story I'm writing (and hopefully finishing :P ) —

accelerated.png

accelerated2.png

Which one do you think is better?

• gucciCheffone
    gucciCheffone
    2 years ago

@Kailani @MomoSage thanks! I'll use this as my cover! And Momo, no fair! You already know me!

@Caprizant the second one looks cool! I like it! Though the font made a fail, most of the letters are barely seen, and it's dull. But I like it!

• ADalekWhovian
    ADalekWhovian
    2 years ago

which one HELP!

TDTOWCSU

Or

11th Doctor

Or

Avril And The Doctor

• Alexia2011star
    Alexia2011star
    2 years ago

Hey, I just started making some covers and i really wanted some feedback. So tell me if you like these:

The Rape Victim

Love, Lies and Beautiful Green Eyes

Love Overdose

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Alexia2011star
    Alexia2011star
    2 years ago

Continue:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• TheQuinzetJer
    TheQuinzetJer
    2 years ago

SapphireLegend.jpg

Made this for my Girlfriend =D

• anti-princess
    anti-princess
    2 years ago

@ADalekWhovian First off can I just say that I LOVE Matt smith and doctor who!!! Secondly I really liked the second cover Thirdly I will be looking foreword to reading your book!

• xsovereign
    xsovereign
    2 years ago

@Alexia2011star Since you're looking for feedback, I'm just going to tell you what I truly think about your covers. First of all, you've got to know the right size appropriate for Wattpad book covers. In case you didn't know, the recommended size is 265x400. Remember that. You can't just choose any pictures and put random text on it. That's weird. You need to make sure the image has a good quality and it shouldn't look stretched up. The pictures you used are pretty much stretched out.

As for your fonts, it's weird. I don't mean any offense, but using more than two fonts can make an image look really messy. And you've got to limit the size. I can't see the cover except for the words! When someone is looking at the cover, they don't really care about how fancy the font looks like. We're looking for the image! Don't cover that! It totally ruins the mood! Make sure you don't use neon colors. Like bright yellow, neon green, peach, pink, etc.

If you're going to offer someone covers/banners, make sure you know the basics of cover/banner making. Photobucket isn't the best photo editing sites. For beginners, I think Picnik is a good place to start, but it isn't really professional. I suggest checking out a few tutorials. They are really helpful for newbies.

Well, good luck! You can improve with practice! :D

• Kailani
    Kailani
    2 years ago

@JCDelaCruz @MomoSage xD OK then! (hahahaha!)

• Kailani
    Kailani
    2 years ago

Looking into ideas for a cover for my story "Dear Mom".

I was originally gonna make the cover myself, but I've been busy so I'm asking for some help.

The story is a series of letters to her mom. Jenna is sent to a house for mental patients. It is a story of loss and hopelessness as she sees her mom lose trust and faith in her. It's a sad weird story of abandonment.

If anyone wants to make a cover for it, that would be great >o< Just post it on here in reply I guess. :D Or if you just have ideas that would be great too! :D

• ADalekWhovian
    ADalekWhovian
    2 years ago

I can try it, have any ideas for the cover? @Kailani

• AmyPattz
    AmyPattz
    2 years ago

Hey I was just wondering which cover I should use for my book please comment your opinions are much needed!!x http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee425/AmyPattz/Breakeven%20cast/?action=view&current=BreakEven.jpg

• marshmallowsquash
    marshmallowsquash
    2 years ago
  • Alexia2011star
    Alexia2011star
    2 years ago

@QueenAmazing thnx for the advice. I'll try to do that.

• tamarajade
    tamarajade
    2 years ago

Which one of these do you prefer?

The Unfallen 1

The Unfallen 2

• MeganLuvsU
    MeganLuvsU
    2 years ago

@tamarajade I like the second one better

• MeganLuvsU
    MeganLuvsU
    2 years ago

Photobucket

Do you like it? Feedback would be helpful

• Kailani
    Kailani
    2 years ago

@ADalekWhovian Oh hey! Thanks :) Ideas? Not really >.> Maybe something about writing letters in a barred place? Or something about a locked up bird... Not much inspiration right now. Hope that helped ^__^

• ADalekWhovian
    ADalekWhovian
    2 years ago

You welcome ^__^ @Kailani

• Wanna_Be_Published
    Wanna_Be_Published
    2 years ago

Hi...I have a couple covers I made for my story but I don't know what one to use..Help?

thumbnailCA9P8DU4.jpgblake-lively-fashion-gossip-girl-heels-serena-serena-van-der-woodsen-Favim_com-498612.jpgcute-fashion-girl-heels-high-heels-Favim_com-2119762.jpgfashion-girl-heels-high-heels-shoes-Favim_com-104274.jpgMinijupetricolorelookcuir02-001.jpg

Which one do you like best? :)

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions