Any Dragon lovers out there?

• Bananagirl111
    Bananagirl111
    3 years ago

@demonoverlord i like dragons that act LIKE that bunny

• _demonoverlord
    _demonoverlord
    3 years ago

@Bananagirl111 Dragons are awesome as long as they don't really turn into fluffy bunnies, but the threat of fluffy bunnification is real! >:(

• iwishihadwings
    iwishihadwings
    3 years ago

sorry to go back to the twilight *shudder* but in the vampires case who wants dark and evil monsters sparkle like faries!! its just not right sorry i had to get that rant out.

• rachelsmss
    rachelsmss
    3 years ago

i LUV Dragons!

• _demonoverlord
    _demonoverlord
    3 years ago

@iwishihadwings Don't worry, I like fussing twilight on a daily basis, but I like having a go at the characters now, coz Bella's stupid, Edward's a sissy, Jacob is not quite as messed up but he still has problems... And since Jacob was younger than her when she started hitting on him (she was eighteen i.e. An adult!!!!) that means Bella's a pedophile. @rachelsmss We all love dragons! What do you like best about them?

• rachelsmss
    rachelsmss
    3 years ago

i like everything bout them... as long its not those dragons from "dragon tales" =/

• SybilVargon
    SybilVargon
    3 years ago

Wow, this conversation died >> @rachelsmss I agree. I used to watch dragon tales because of my little brother, now I hate it, but I like the voice, not to lie or anything I make fun of them. >.<

• iwishihadwings
    iwishihadwings
    3 years ago

@demonoverlord. I love bashing twilight too its sooo much fun

EDWARD SUCKS

• Creatlach
    Creatlach
    3 years ago

How did the "T word" manage to creep into a thread about dragons? Truly, it is a disease.

• _demonoverlord
    _demonoverlord
    3 years ago

@iwishihadwings Edward has always sucked, but Bella is still worse (shudder) she managed to make the already sissy and glowing vampires worse... I don't know how she did it, but I'm sure I don't WANT to know. @Creatlach It is a disease, but you can't just ignore it and hope it'll go away... You have to pick on it until it hides in shame. Plus it's fun :D besides, I have no doubt that everyone is glad that we got off the topic of fluffy bunnification, coz we've been talking about it for ages.... :P

• iwishihadwings
    iwishihadwings
    2 years ago

Loz its funn how we went from dragons to twilight vamps(leeches)

• SybilVargon
    SybilVargon
    2 years ago

Let's get back on Dragons @Creatlach Idk how it happened. o.o But, it better stop. << right? xD

• Creatlach
    Creatlach
    2 years ago

@Queen_of_Winter @demonoverlord So, the general consensus seems to be that we do not want fluffy bunny dragons, and I agree, but what about anthropomorphic dragons—with humanoid characteristics?

Do you like reading about a shape shifting dragon or pure beast only? (Being able to take the guise of a man would not necessitate that they would behave as a man would, only indicate a higher intelligence and proclivity for mischief.)

• annej96
    annej96
    2 years ago

@Creatlach I like the idea of dragons being able to shift into a human form beacuase I find that quite interesting, but i also like it when they are just beast, though being as or more intelligent then a human

• _xBlackButterflyx
    _xBlackButterflyx
    2 years ago

@Creatlach I don't mind the idea of dragons turning into humans, but I hate the idea of humans turing into dragons. I do prefer pure beast though. :)

• _demonoverlord
    _demonoverlord
    2 years ago

@Creatlach I'm generally a fan of pure beast, but I'm not opposed to the shape shifting type. It's only coz people seem to do the shape shifting type kind of badly that I avoid it. I reckon as long as it still has the original dragon awesomeness, it is still good.

• Creatlach
    Creatlach
    2 years ago

@annej96 @demonoverlord @WolfieLover That's encouraging. You had me worried for a moment there, that I wouldn't find a receptive audience.

• SybilVargon
    SybilVargon
    2 years ago

Well, I just like dragons that have fangs, long claws, and scales, and they are just awesome! xD

• iwishihadwings
    iwishihadwings
    2 years ago
  • NytsShade
    NytsShade
    2 years ago
  • Creatlach
    Creatlach
    2 years ago

They have a certain ubiquitous baddassery that's difficult to top without making yourself ridiculous.

• _demonoverlord
    _demonoverlord
    2 years ago
  • Sekkan
    Sekkan
    2 years ago

Dragons! But yes, I agree that's its best that a dragon not be able to shape-shift unless there's a cost that makes up for it. The main flaws of a dragon is being bulky and scary, taking that away doesn't leave them with many problems. Makes me think of Superman, being powerful when he needs to and then normal when he needs to. The story would be different if he couldn't take off the cape.

It can be done but new limitations should to be added to make up for it. I had a shape-shifting dragon but digesting gold was required to shape-shift,(he was dirt poor in dragon terms) so he couldn't do it very often but it was an option. He also didn't act human, he was very emotional and impulsive so the disguise only did so much.

Not the best example but the point is made.

• _kittykattgirl
    _kittykattgirl
    2 years ago

@ShadowSheWolf i love dragons :D i used to be obsessed with reading about that, although authors don't really write about them anymore :'( its a shame. I LOVE ERAGON and i cant wait for the newest (and i think last book of the series) to come out THIS NOVEMBER!!!!!! XD soooo excited!

• _kittykattgirl
    _kittykattgirl
    2 years ago

wow this convo is so long and i can not keep up with what you're saying XD LOL