What The Fruckk, Mind Scarring Situations That Has Happened To You. {Confessions Also Welcomed}

• Ziggy_
    Ziggy_
    11 months ago

I just want to hear some stories so I can laugh at you when you tell me,

haha kidding, or am I. I am just trying to pass some time. whatever.

To make my story sweet & short,

I have seen my best friend naked, I don't know if I should elaborate on that.

But yes, it is something I wish I had not experience.

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

Is your best friend a girl or guy?? @Ziggy_

• Ziggy_
    Ziggy_
    11 months ago

Well a girl, if it was a guy that would just make things awkward for me @LostXInXTheXShadows

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

Like fully naked?? @Ziggy_

• birdyunknown
    birdyunknown
    11 months ago

@Ziggy_ Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Robin Blue who had triplets as friends! Two boys(Brendan and Shay) and one girl (Abby). One night Abby and Robin had a sleep over, and of course the other two followed.

Brendan got scared during the scary movie and went up stairs, it was just the three left then. After the movie Abby, being the odd one that she is, decided to sleep UNDER the hyda bed, leaving Robin and Shay alone on it.

During Robin's strange dreams of flying pigs and trampolines (no lie) she moved around a lot. And to her horror she woke up in the arms of none other than Shay! With his stupid face resting in her hair....

(not mind scarring to you perhaps, but to me it was mortifying!!)

• Ziggy_
    Ziggy_
    11 months ago

Yes, nothing left unseen by the eye. I had to help her find her clothes, she was a bit on the intoxicated side. @LostXInXTheXShadows

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

Oh wow..... @Ziggy_

• Ziggy_
    Ziggy_
    11 months ago

ahaha I like the way your story was told in third person, right? haha I see where that can be scarring. & no fair you were allowed sleepovers with boys. @birdyunknown

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

was he atleast cute?? @birdyunknown

• awkword
    awkword
    11 months ago

I HAZ STORIES.

I ran into the corner of a wall chasing my grandma's cat, I now have a scar in the middle of my forehead that likes to glow in photographs (so I try to avoid flash photography as much as possible).

I was skype-ing with my friend and got hungry so I went to search for something to eat, but when I got back I forgot I was on skype since I minimised the window and, well, I was eating a banana. nuff said.

I was spooning with my friend and I was laughing really hard I ended up farting on him and I almost cried omg.

on my eighteenth birthday, I had a debut that was set up outside in some park, and I was forced into dancing with 18 boys. It was windy and my dress blew up and everyone saw my butt.

WAIT THESE AREN'T MIND SCARRING. so, here's one. when I was a baby, I was sleeping inbetween my parents. My dad was kind of rolling over on top of me and was close to suffocating me when he apparently felt some sort of pull and it woke him up assuming it was my mom trying to get him to wake and move off of me, but she was sound asleep. i don't know how much later this next thing was, but they had decided to go out for dinner and settled me into my crib of the apartment. we had our neighbours, who were close family friends, the next door over. they had a baby monitor, and i had the other one. apparently, in the middle of their dinner, my parents were called to come immediately home. when they got there, the neighbours were freaking out because they could hear someone speaking to me, singing lullabies, and etc. at first it sounded like gibberish so they were like ok, but when they went into the room i was sleeping so they were like wtf. but it kept going on. so when my parents got back, they decided to check it out. the voices would go when i was alone but as soon as someone entered the room, it stopped. BOOM MIND SCARRING.

• birdyunknown
    birdyunknown
    11 months ago

@Ziggy_ Ikr lol. Haha, like my Mother KNEW that the brothers would be crashing down stairs with us hehehe ^_^ If my Mother knew that she would think it time for the Birds and the Bees talk... O,O nooo thaaanks lol

• birdyunknown
    birdyunknown
    11 months ago

@LostXInXTheXShadows *gasp* Hefffft, pffft, pssshhh. erm.... No! Maybe.. sorta.. kina... yes...

HASH TAG #denial

• Ziggy_
    Ziggy_
    11 months ago

when I read the first story I was like 'you're a wizard harry' haha

&& ahhh that shite sounds so creepy, I'm getting freaked out right now. That sounds like some paranormal activity shite going on haha @awkword

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

Lol then WHY THE HELL are you complaining, if he was cute then you should've had some fun @birdyunknown

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

Um I like the first few stories better ........ event tho im used to paranormal shiz @awkword

• birdyunknown
    birdyunknown
    11 months ago

@awkword OMG!!! I can't stop laughing at your stories ^_^ except the last one.. creeeepy.

@LostXInXTheXShadows O,O First problem-- best friends BROTHER

Second Problem-- best friend right there under neath lolol sounds so weird haah

Third Problem-- I don't even know why I am complaining lol

• awkword
    awkword
    11 months ago

@Ziggy_ I KNOW. I'm not human, I don't think. SPEAKING OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, here's another story hahahaha. once upon a time, a scaredy-cat, wussy, baby, teenage girl thought she was brave enough to watch paranormal activity. by herself. in her basement. five minutes in, she had her hands covering her face, but she still kept watching. the movie is half over but her mother tells her to go shower. she does. but she is very scared that she needs her mother and younger sister to accompany her in the washroom as she does so.

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

Lmao............. duh haven't you heard of the phrase "Best friends brother is the one for me" and duh easy solution to the second one don't make noise lol..... how old were you ?? @birdyunknown

• Ziggy_
    Ziggy_
    11 months ago

ahaha birds & the bees, I don't even remember if I even had that talk with my parents, oh well too late for that now. #bishBeInDenial! aww how cute birdy & shay! cute! <3 <3 <3 aww hearts everywhere haha @birdyunknown

• I_HateHart_LIFE
    I_HateHart_LIFE
    11 months ago

Ahem, well.

To make this short.

I walked in on my ex- best friend watching por* n.......

X-X Yeah, after that she started spreading rumors about me at school........

• birdyunknown
    birdyunknown
    11 months ago

Omg, wait, I have another one!!

Once when I was seven I got scared and walked wanted to snuggle with my Mommy (^_^) and so I went across the hall and opened the door to see my Dad had just gotten outta the shower!!

Baaahh!!

• awkword
    awkword
    11 months ago

@LostXInXTheXShadows @birdyunknown hahahaha the last one was like whoa what, in comparison to the first few.

• birdyunknown
    birdyunknown
    11 months ago

@awkword Haha yes!! Lol, the whole Paranormal Activity one is hilarious! xD

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

@awkword Lol right ....

I've done that but with my foster dad at the time I don't remember much tho I blocked it out @birdyunknown

• Cold-BloodedKiller
    Cold-BloodedKiller
    11 months ago

@Mislead_And_Found What a Beezy ?? that sucks