Need help with a Werewolf title.

• HarleeQue
    HarleeQue
    7 months ago

Okay so I am writing a werewolf story and I am totally drawing a blank. In my story the normal pack mentality doesn't really exist. There is numerous "Royal Lines", plus the "common folk" but there is also a head wolf who is picked from the Royals to basically be in charge and speak for them when dealing with the other races. I'm trying to think of what this head wolf can be called. I am trying to avoid "Alpha" because I'd like something a little more original. So... who has an idea for me?

• kowiak
    kowiak
    7 months ago

@HarleeQue how about....

The royal wolf

Being a royal

Changing forms and places

• tiger_acid08
    tiger_acid08
    7 months ago

@HarleeQue What about 'Decan'

Otherwise I am drawing a blank and here's a bump

• jasminejdh
    jasminejdh
    7 months ago

I dont know... Boss? Monarch? Sultan? Ruler? Majesty? Guru? Czar? Uh.. the Big Guy? Or you can just make up your own word like Sozan or something. Ok, that was probably no help at all..

• Ferretlp
    Ferretlp
    7 months ago

Depending on his role, he could have a religious title, like Head Priest, Viscar, Pontifex Maximus. If he has a more leading role, an easy title like king, emperor, regent, or consul (and proconsul) could be used. If he has a military role, general, knight, or warlord also work. Or, you could make up your own name, using the prefix "Arch" (like Archwolf), or even latin (Rex/Dux Lupis, or King/Leader of the Wolves). Speaker, Speaker of the house, and the Scion also work.

• __Trinity_
    __Trinity_
    7 months ago
  • CaliGonzales95
    CaliGonzales95
    7 months ago

Im thinking The Royal life?? Idk I know it doesn't help much but that's all I got @HarleeQue

• palominolane
    palominolane
    7 months ago

hierarchy?

• HarleeQue
    HarleeQue
    7 months ago

Thank you so much everyone! You were all a great help to push me through the mental block :D

• shylah123
    shylah123
    7 months ago

alpha prime