What is the most gruesome or violent thing you can think of?

• KellenMerle
    KellenMerle
    3 years ago

@Niniami ooh. that's interesting, lol. And then we have the Cooking Bull. In Athens, a metal-worker name Perilaus created a bull that was hollow on the inside, and he connected tubes and pipes and made it of a metal that wouldn't burn off when a fire was lighted underneath.

It was meant to roast whoever was inside alive.

Perilaus, the smith, gifted it to... Phalamin (or something like that - not entirely sure) and told him that the pipes were there so that the cries and screams of the victims came out sounding like the roaring of the bull. Phalamin was so disgusted at Perilaus' way of thinking, he tricked Perilaus into entering the bull himself.

"You, step inside and show me that the cries of the damned sound like the roaring of the bull," he told Perilaus, who, indignant, stepped inside. The doors were clamped shut, and a very hot fire was lit underneath the bull.

Phalamin found out that Perilaus was telling the truth about the "roaring" of the bull. Before Perilaus could be roasted to death, though, Phalamin had the smith taken out of his very own creation and thrown off a cliff.

The bull went on to be used as the most popular method of torture during that particular time.

What an ironic death for Perilaus, eh? Imagine dying by your own invention of torture -_-

• PandasEat
    PandasEat
    3 years ago

heya page 20!!!!!! in shock already

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

I |OVE THAT ONE!!!! I saw it in a bunch of movies and learned about it in World History class XD!! @KellenMerle

• PandasEat
    PandasEat
    3 years ago

@KellenMerle omg that is an awesome thing to say... god that would be very very painful and hot and boiling

• worstnightmare829
    worstnightmare829
    3 years ago

Oh god you all are evil genuis!!!

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

OH! if they put tinfoil (which didn' exist at the time I know) in it and some oil it would hurt even more!!!! (A good movie that is used in ..... the original one I mean ..... is Immortals, I watched it thanksgiving day XD It was great !!!!) @airadm @KellenMerle

• _ressa_francis
    _ressa_francis
    3 years ago

@Niniami Haha! That's a pretty good idea XD

Ooohhh, how about this? It came in Hannibal, the sequel to The Silence Of The Lambs, and in it Hannibal Lecter kills a man by throwing him over a balcony, hanging, and then his bowels all fell out and stuff. Gruesome to no end.

Completely disgusting. *yuck*

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

hehehe you should read some of the stuff they come up with here!! @ressa_francis

• _ressa_francis
    _ressa_francis
    3 years ago

@Niniami I know, and I have! It's totally horrible -_- lol

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

@ressa_francis muahhahahahahaha XD XD

• PandasEat
    PandasEat
    3 years ago

aww nobody's commenting anymore

• worstnightmare829
    worstnightmare829
    3 years ago

@airadm Im here now!!!! Lets get more people in this mother trucker.

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

I've been here a wile jus thinking of a bunch of things to tell yea XD I have a few jus not enogh

• katey1801
    katey1801
    3 years ago

THATS IT! TIME TA RACK ME EVIL BRAIN AND GET US GOIN!

The Choker

A simple automatic restraint placed around the victim's neck. It chokes them until they feel like they are about to pass out (40 seconds to a minute or so. It can be set to a certain time), then releases for 10 or so seconds to let them breathe, then tightens again until they are about to pass out again, and so on and so on.

Evil, no?

• PandasEat
    PandasEat
    3 years ago

people are back!!!! wow evil cruel sick minded brain...... i like that its like epic

• katey1801
    katey1801
    3 years ago

@airadm

*bows* thank you. I try my best.

• katey1801
    katey1801
    3 years ago

OH COMEON GUYS!!! THAT WAS GENIUS!!!

• worstnightmare829
    worstnightmare829
    3 years ago

Ok,here I go again. You kidnap someones child of 5 and raise them for 8 years. Feed them human parts and turn them into a animal. Then get the parents and show them their child. Let them viciously feed off their parents,but not too much you must keep them alive. After a while once they are teared and still alive cook one parent and let the child eat them while the other watches. Killed by their own creation. Good,No?

• katey1801
    katey1801
    3 years ago

@worstnightmare829

*claps* there's the evil I've been waiting for.

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

THAT'S GREAT HUN XD XD @worstnightmare829

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

How's this, it's only a PIECE of a whole torture process.....

The Ripper

It's a machine you strap to the leg of a victim that has two scythes on it -one in the front of the legs and one in the back, if the victim starts running then the scythes cut deep into their legs over and over again, but before the spot gets too too injured -after ten cuts or so but it may be adjusted to more or less cuts- the scythes automatically move over to the next good piece of skin to do the process over again. You could also use it on the arms you can easily add something to shock them with ectrical currents as well.

(Ninis gon use that on the girl Jaine jus gave her XD XD)

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

A good way to enjoy this quite nicely is by making them run as you chase after them with a sniper riffle singing 'Sniper's Wonderland' and shooting at them to make em MOOVE faster but you have to love a chase XD XD

• Niniami
    Niniami
    3 years ago

Oh heres another I jus thought up, so I haven't though of a name for it XD sow their lips tightly together with thin strings, then have them rip apart their own lips after with tweezers.

• My_Sumeria
    My_Sumeria
    3 years ago
  • My_Sumeria
    My_Sumeria
    3 years ago