Teen Fiction Contest! CLOSED

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

Hello wattpad people! I am excited to introduce to you a teen fiction contest! So pretty much what you do is comment on here if you would like to enter (first 10 people) and I will give you either a character type (such as a nerdy girl or a teenage witch: keep in mind it could be a very over-used character type or unusal, make it work!) or a required thing. (such as the character must be magical, the setting must be in a magical realm etc.) So lets get started!

APPLICANTS- 1. @peacelovecolorguard 2. @3shaCat 3. @InnerBeautyShines 4. @tiger002 5. @Korinethekat 6. @British_Unicornz 7. @ChangeIsForTheBetter 8. @harleybrooklyn 9. @Another_Dream 10. @Ownatic13 11. @IAmMrNotPerfect

PRIZES: 1st: Followed by me, I read 2 of your books and comment and critque(first 15 chapters), I can edit your books if you want, shout you out on my message board. 2nd: Followed by me, I read 1 of your books and comment and critque(first 10 chapters), shout out on my message board. 3rd: Followed by me, shout out on my message board

RULES: • KEEP IT PG-13 PLEASE! • It can be a short story or a long story • Make the plot your own if you get an over used character or requirement! I want to see your writing ability! • Deadline to be turned in August 20th(if everyone turns their story in before then I will start judging early) • Your story may incorporate any other genre into it • At the end of your form please put Jelly Beans to show you read the rules! • If your story isn't turned in on time: DISQUALIFIED

FORM:

USERNAME: SHORT OR LONG STORY: WOULD YOU LIKE A CHARACTER OR REQUIREMENT: HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON WATTPAD: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BBEEN WRITING: ANY OTHER GENRES IN YOUR STORY:

Thank you!! <3

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago
  • SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago
  • SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

Bump it up!

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

es I am impatient but BUMP

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago
  • SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago
  • SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

Yes I am impatient but bump

• shrea95
    shrea95
    9 months ago

i would like to try!

• shrea95
    shrea95
    9 months ago

FORM:

USERNAME: shrea95

SHORT OR LONG STORY: short story

WOULD YOU LIKE A CHARACTER OR REQUIREMENT: not yet

HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON WARTPAD: since my holidays r goin on,i am frequently online

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BBEEN WRITING: just started

ANY OTHER GENRES IN YOUR STORY: no

just needed sum advice on how to write a story and how should i go abt it...

• XxMusic__LifexX
    XxMusic__LifexX
    9 months ago

Interested!

• XxMusic__LifexX
    XxMusic__LifexX
    9 months ago

FORM:

USERNAME: peacelovecolorguard

SHORT OR LONG STORY: short story

WOULD YOU LIKE A CHARACTER OR REQUIREMENT: character

HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON WATTPAD: Pretty often.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BBEEN WRITING: Since I was 13 and I am now 17 so around 4 years

ANY OTHER GENRES IN YOUR STORY: Romance

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

@peacelovecolorguard Your character is.... A girl jock! Your story can have any plot so have fun with it! PM me if you have any questions! Thanks for entering! Remember the deadline is August 20th!

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

@shrea95 PM me with your questions and I shall help just comment on here when you are ready to start writing!

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago
  • InnerBeautyShines
    InnerBeautyShines
    9 months ago

Count me in!

• InnerBeautyShines
    InnerBeautyShines
    9 months ago

FORM:

USERNAME: InnerBeautyShines SHORT OR LONG STORY: Short WOULD YOU LIKE A CHARACTER OR REQUIREMENT: Character HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON WARTPAD: Everday HOW LONG HAVE YOU BBEEN WRITING: Ever since I was a kid ANY OTHER GENRES IN YOUR STORY: Spiritual

• tiger002
    tiger002
    9 months ago

USERNAME: tiger002

SHORT OR LONG STORY: For this, probably a short story

WOULD YOU LIKE A CHARACTER OR REQUIREMENT: Probably requirement. I'm a little bit confused by that this means though.

HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON WATPAD: Depends on the day, half hour to hour normally. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WRITING: About 5 years.

ANY OTHER GENRES IN YOUR STORY: I'm a little bit confused by this question. I've written almost every genre, from comedy, to tragedy, to fantasy, to romance, to spiritual, to teen fiction. As for the story for this, it will depend on the requirement.

Jelly Beans

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

@InnerBeautyShines Thanks for entering! Your character is... a popular nerd! Have fun and play around with the plot! I want it to be interesting and new! PM with any questionas and remember the deadline is August 20th! Just post the link on this discussion and I will read it! Thanks!

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

@tiger002 Sorry for the confusion! By requirement I meant I will give you a generic story requirement and YOU MUST have it in your story. Choosing a requirement will give you freedom with your characters. By the any other genres in your story I meant what have you written and will there be any other genres in your story besides teen fiction. Thanks for putting Jelly Beans by the way! And your requirement is... there must be a love triangle in your story! PM me with any questions and remember the deadline is August 20th! Post the link to the story when you are done on this discussion and it will be judged! Thanks for entering and happy writing!

• Korinethekat
    Korinethekat
    9 months ago

USERNAME: Korinethekat SHORT OR LONG STORY: short WOULD YOU LIKE A CHARACTER OR REQUIREMENT: yes HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON WATTPAD: Probably once a week HOW LONG HAVE YOU BBEEN WRITING: I think 10 months on wattpad. ANY OTHER GENRES IN YOUR STORY: I usually write humor for short stories.

• SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

@Korinethekat Okay thanks for entering :) But would you like a character you have to include in your story or a requirement? Just chose one and I will give it to you. :)

• Korinethekat
    Korinethekat
    9 months ago
  • SparkleQueen14
    SparkleQueen14
    9 months ago

@Korinethekat Okay :) Your character is... a nerd with special powers! Have fun and play around with the plot! I want something new and interesting! Remember the deadline is August 20th. When you are finished writing it just post the link on this discussion. Happy writing!

• _British_Unicornz
    _British_Unicornz
    9 months ago

USERNAME: Britsih_Unicornz

SHORT OR LONG STORY: short (hopefully) WOULD YOU LIKE A CHARACTER OR REQUIREMENT: character HOW OFTEN ARE YOU ON WATTPAD: mostly all day

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BBEEN WRITING: 6 years

NY OTHER GENRES IN YOUR STORY: romance

jellybeans