WATCH R.I.P.D. ONLINE FREE | DOWNLOAD RIPD MOVIE HERE

• susanmartin21
    susanmartin21
    1 year ago

RIPD-2013-Movie-Banner-Poster-600x300.jpg

tumblr_inline_mkhni7R5DS1qz4rgp.gif

Watch R.I.P.D Online Free (2013) or Download R.I.P.D Movie Today : Universal has a pretty solid slate of action films due out this year, but now it looks like three of them will be undergoing some changes. New reports have surfaced saying that the Ryan Reynolds-Jeff Bridges-starring comic book adaptation R.I.P.D. is being converted to 3D and that the release dates for both Kick Ass 2 and 2 Guns will be moving around. Deadline, which first reported all of the above news, says that R.I.P.D., which is directed by Robert Schwentke, will actually be able to stick with its July 19th release date. The film is about a cop (Reynolds) who is murdered and becomes a detective in the afterlife for an undead police department. Teaming up with a cowboy out of the old west (Bridges), the cop hunts for the man who killed him. Of the three movies, Kick Ass 2 is getting the biggest push of all, as it will be moving from June 28th to August 16th.

Download RIPD Movie Free (2013) or Watch RIPD Online Today : On the earlier date the comic book adaptation was going to be going up against another action comedy, The Heat, as well as White House Down, so it's move to a date where the only competition is the R-rated comedy The To-Do List and the family fantasy film Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. The sequel brings back Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Finally there's 2 Guns, which is by far the strangest part of the report. 2 Guns is now scheduled to be in theaters on August 2nd, the same weekend as both Red 2 and 300: Rise of An Empire. Presumably one of those titles will be moving before the week actually arrives.

• susanmartin21
    susanmartin21
    1 year ago

RIPD-Affiche-France-2.jpg

Watch R.I.P.D Online Free (2013) or Download R.I.P.D Movie Today : Universal has a pretty solid slate of action films due out this year, but now it looks like three of them will be undergoing some changes. New reports have surfaced saying that the Ryan Reynolds-Jeff Bridges-starring comic book adaptation R.I.P.D. is being converted to 3D and that the release dates for both Kick Ass 2 and 2 Guns will be moving around. Deadline, which first reported all of the above news, says that R.I.P.D., which is directed by Robert Schwentke, will actually be able to stick with its July 19th release date. The film is about a cop (Reynolds) who is murdered and becomes a detective in the afterlife for an undead police department. Teaming up with a cowboy out of the old west (Bridges), the cop hunts for the man who killed him. Of the three movies, Kick Ass 2 is getting the biggest push of all, as it will be moving from June 28th to August 16th.

Download RIPD Movie Free (2013) or Watch RIPD Online Today : On the earlier date the comic book adaptation was going to be going up against another action comedy, The Heat, as well as White House Down, so it's move to a date where the only competition is the R-rated comedy The To-Do List and the family fantasy film Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Finally there's 2 Guns, which is by far the strangest part of the report. 2 Guns is now scheduled to be in theaters on August 2nd, the same weekend as both Red 2 and 300: Rise of An Empire. Presumably one of those titles will be moving before the week actually arrives.

• susanmartin21
    susanmartin21
    1 year ago

ripd_p2lead.jpg

Watch R.I.P.D Online Free (2013) or Download R.I.P.D Movie Today : R.I.P.D. is currently filming in Boston under the steady hand of Robert Schwentke, who gave us Red, and Celebuzz! was on hand to snap some shots of the two leads strutting around the street getting ready to take some zombies down. Scope a couple out below and see the rest at Celebuzz!. As you can see, both actors look pretty much like their normal selves--Reynolds looking ready to sell Abercrombie fashion, and Bridges looking as if he was plucked directly out of the 1800’s. Kudos to the costume designers though, as the pair look nearly identical to their inked counterparts. Joined by Kevin Bacon and Mary-Louise Parker, with an appearance by sexiest of the sexy Marisa Miller, R.I.P.D. has the potential to be both big fun and actually exciting and interesting.

Download RIPD Movie Free (2013) or Watch RIPD Online Today : Bridges and Reynolds are both outstanding actors (yeah I like Ryan Reynolds, wanna fight about it), and with Schwentke and producer Neil Moritz shepherding the film, we can expect something really special when R.I.P.D. hits in 2013. Stay tuned for more from the set. It’s never too late to add cast members to your movie. R.I.P.D. has been filming in Boston for a couple weeks now with Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges taking the lead, but Prison Break’s Rob Knepper, says THR, has just signed on to play one of the baddies, which by this point in his career he should be pretty used to. Knepper joins the cast as “Deado”, a deceased spirit unwilling to leave the living’s plane of existence and move on to the afterlife.

• susanmartin21
    susanmartin21
    1 year ago

RIPD-2013-Movie-Banner-Poster-600x300.jpg

Watch R.I.P.D Online Free (2013) or Download R.I.P.D Movie Today : He’ll be at least one of the villains that our heroes in the Rest in Peace Department try to shuffle away to heaven or hell, but we do know that at one point in the film, Jeff Bridges will be played by Victoria’s Secret model Marissa Miller so we could see some equally weird stuff from our bad guys as well. Based on the comic by Peter Lenkov, R.I.P.D. is being helmed by Rob Schwentke, whose latest film was another comic adaptation called Red in which aging CIA retirees start kicking some ass again. The comic itself is a mere 4 issues, but the storyline lends itself well to sequels with new blood for the Rest in Peace Department arriving to the afterlife every day with plenty of spirits needing to be policed. Even though Reynolds’ character will find his peace eventually, it’d be easy to bring in replacements. That’s just my educated guess.

Download RIPD Movie Free (2013) or Watch RIPD Online Today : R.I.P.D. hits theaters June 28th, 2013 so we probably won’t see much beyond set photos from the film for a while. But maybe soon we’ll catch a glimpse of what the dead bad guys will look like. Stay tuned for more as it comes to us.

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions