How do I enter the Watty Awards 2013?

• BlackNether12
    BlackNether12
    1 year ago

Okay, I have a story that I want to enter . . . but the category to enter isn't on the list, and the 2012 Watty Awards are over . . . soooo?

What's going on here?

• _ItsInYourLips
    _ItsInYourLips
    1 year ago

@BlackNether12 - Hello there! If you want to enter the Watty Awards you have to change one of the categories your story have been registered to as "Watty Awards" BUT, since Watty Awards 2012 have just ended no updates on when will the "Watty Awards" category will be up again.

If you have any more questions just tag me in or post something on my message board. I hope I helped :))

• KaeC26
    KaeC26
    1 year ago

@trueFaith Thanks for that answer, it has helped me too. I am new here and have 2 chapters so far on my story. So it needs to be complete by October 13 is that right?. x

• _ItsInYourLips
    _ItsInYourLips
    1 year ago

@KaeC26 Yup that's definitely right. Your story is eligible for entering since it was published on January 29,2013. Any entries written on or after November 1,2012 is eligible for entering the Watty Awards 2013 :)) Good Luck!

• _Wave09
    _Wave09
    1 year ago

@trueFaith so we're just going to wait to see the watty 2013 category? And we could change the story's category when watty 2013 is on the list again even we published it at the month of January?

• _ItsInYourLips
    _ItsInYourLips
    1 year ago

@Wave09 - Hi there! There's no assurance yet on when the 'Watty Awards' category would be up again, as Wattpad HQ haven't told anything about it for us yet. So you have to stay tuned for some announcements. Maybe There would be some changes for the rules, but Wattpad has it all in their hands rightnow.

As I said any stories entered on or after November 1, 2012 could be entered for Watty Awards 2013. If you're telling me that you published your story on January 2013, then yes, it could be entered for Watty's 2013. If not, then I'm sorry to say that it is no longer eligible to enter the competition.

• IseeAnAngel
    IseeAnAngel
    1 year ago

@BlackNether12 - hi, from what I've heard about the watty awards, you just change your story for example fantasy and paranormal to watty awards and fantasy. Although I've never entered as I'm still kind of new on here and I hope to enter for 2013 too :) let me know if you find anything please and I hope I helped kinda lol :)

• _Wave09
    _Wave09
    1 year ago

@trueFaith I see.. I'll be waiting for that category then hoho.... I just wanted to post an entry for watty's award just for a change anyway. Thanks btw :*