Fantasy Characters Wanted!

• ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago

Thanks for coming to help! Anyways I am thinking of writing a fantasy story and need some characters badly! *Note- If you enter in a character there might be a chance I will not use him/her or I'll use him/her as a minor character. Also I am able to change your characters as freely as I want in my story* (I probably won't but just in case :D )

~Form!~

Name (first and last)-

Race(elf,werewolf, vampire, human and ect.)-

Class *vampires are already class as mage* (mage,knight/warrior,archer,thief,cleric,ect)-

Magical Ability *for mages*(elemental,weather,ect)-

Weapon *must go with class*-

Personality-

Appearance(you may put in a picture)-

Bio (past, things about the character. *no overly tragic stories*)-

~*~*~*~*~Thanks for the help!! :D ~*~*~*~*~

• ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago
  • neverglade
    neverglade
    1 year ago

@ReaderForever123 erm, could you just realy quickly say what situation the characters are in or what they are basically trying to accomplish so I can make a character that fits in with it?

• Rawshni
    Rawshni
    1 year ago

Can Fairies or Genies or mermaids be involved? @ReaderForever123

• _RoseHunter
    _RoseHunter
    1 year ago

Name Accarin Farbird

Race - Half elf (If you don't want halves, just an elf)

Class - Archer

Magical Ability *for mages* - natural elf magic (up to you)

Weapon *must go with class*- Longbow

Personality- Quiet, in tune with nature, stoic, deeply caring, strong, determined,

Appearance - tall and willowy, light skin, dark hair, deep green eyes, delicate face, 18 years old. Wears breeches and tunics

Bio (past, things about the character. *no overly tragic stories*)- the only daughter of a wild elf and his human wife (or elven), Accarin grew up in a tribal situation, learning to survive by herself, how to support the tribe, and how to interact with the outside world. She learnt archery to a fine art, and joined the archery class at a young age for her skill.

If you need anything else, let me know :)

• ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago
  • ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago

@neverglade basically every character will be enrolled in this school which is all about combat and training. In the school the characters will be accepting dangerous quests, battling with other students, learning about their inner power, etc. (If this is not enough information then just tell me and I'll explain it more)

• Rawshni
    Rawshni
    1 year ago

Name (first and last)-Roshni Mukherjee (Rosh rhymes with josh and Ni is pronounced like knee; the surname can be changed if it’s too much)

Race(elf,werewolf, vampire, human and ect.)- I am a half mermaid and Half Genie

Class: Mage

Magical Ability *for mages*(elemental,weather,ect)- I am a Genie... aint i supposed to have all kinds of magical abilities??

Weapon- Mages need weapon.. ???/

Personality-I am up for any challenge!! I like to try new things. Sometimes I tend to forget things (like zipping my pant zippers before going out of the house). I love having fun. I am a drama queen too!!! Always over reacting to stuff!! XD I m kind of the most kiddish one of my group. I try to be stand up for myself.... But sometimes i cant... and my tear ducts are connected to my anger... so i cry whenever i am angry...But the next moment I have forgiven that person and I am my hyper active self. I am really loud sometimes... like super LOUD!! I tend to get excited too often. I hardly ever listen to the jiminy cricket in my head... I love to laugh!!! I swear too... But when required I can be the most responsible one. I am very loyal to my friends… I have been said, I am a good listener so I am always there to listen to my friends problems and comfort them! Feels very awkward near flirty boys...Never dated or kissed a guy.... actually guys dont come near girls who can easily beat them up if she wanted to.. she’s also kind of innocent and oblivious, not terribly worldly, so attempts at flirting with her stand a high chance of going right over her head

• Rawshni
    Rawshni
    1 year ago

Appearance(you may put in a picture)- medium length hair, slightly wavy; weirdly it is black with a hint of red when seen in sunlight. Pitch black eyes, full lips, long lashes, olive skin tone, athletic figure, 5’8” photo edited_zpsedc19918.jpg

Bio- Her Mom was a Genie, but her Dad was a mermaid... she has the magical abilities like her mom..... Her legs are normal... until she says a secret thing inside her mind, her legs clasp shut and a slime covers it automatically, giving her a mermaid tail.... Her mom was stuck inside a lamp, so she has never seen her... she used to live with her dad in sea... and bring him stuff from land when needed... but one day he went away to some work and never returned.. :'(\

Is this enough?? @ReaderForever123

• ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago

@Roshniloves1D Thanks for the character! :D

• neverglade
    neverglade
    1 year ago

@ReaderForever123 thats perfect thanks :)

Name- Pilot Layne

Race- Shape shifter both his parents can turn into sea creatures

Class- Mage

Magical Ability- he can use turn liquid into a blade like if he wanted he could make it rain daggers its not like ice but it turns solid can only turn into a transparent blade he cant make stuff out of it and he can only do this at night when the moon is out, I'll explain latter he can also vaporise himself and accumulate elsewhere :)

Weapon: magic, swords, blades, people ( turns the water in their stomach into blades and they're dead ( he probably wont do that too often though

Personality- blunt, crude strait to the point no nonsense, He is acutely shy but tries to hide it when ever some one tries to get him to do some thing social that everyone else has fun doing he acts angry and says its stupid because he hates to be embarrassed, He hates to lose or make mistakes of admit he is wrong about something he usually has very impressive self control but if some one tries to make him go in a closed in area or trade his service for something he freaks out he has anger management problems and is grumpier during the day than at night he always says no to things at first so people have to convince him to do things (his way of seeing weather of not they realy want him to come) he insist that friendship morals dreams etc. are a pointless waste of time but he envies people who have those things he doesn't feel tied to any one person or place so he has no loyalty or devotion except to the moon which he talks to when he is alone (or thinks he is)

• neverglade
    neverglade
    1 year ago

Appearance- pale transparent skin with milky swirly tones to it like those sea creatures at the bottom of the ocean that you can see the bone and cartilage structure of he kind of glows in the dark a little bit and his heart and ll his veins are visible, he has long black hair and back eyes and wing like fins on his spine and lower legs and fangs, is medium height and kind of skinny

Bio; He grew up in a travailing freak show circus thing he didn't talk back then and was pretty much treated like an animal because he acted like one was very vicious and had to be kept in a cage, then some one bought him as a pet and a friend of that person always used to come over and tell him stuff like" just because people treat you like an animal doesn't mean you are one" Then one night he killed his owner with his powers he didn't know he had and escaped he survived by having street kids Work for him and built a sort of a gang (but not realy) he promised he would give them a home some day but he lied. He is afraid of being treated like an animal and when anyone suggests something that triggers those memories thats why he freaks out and screams "I'm not an animal " (even if no one said he was) Both his parents were shape-shifters who could turn into different kinds of fish but before he was born some one put a curse on him that he wouldn't be able to change form he would be stuck between a human and a sea creature. Like those sea creatures at the bottom of the ocean sun light would burn up his organs so he gets energy from moon light and hides during the day it is his big secret that he cant fight during the day and is very weak during the day

• ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago
  • Rawshni
    Rawshni
    1 year ago

You are welcome... and just PM me if i get the role...:) @ReaderForever123

• ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago

@Roshniloves1D Okay! thanks again!

• fl0wer-cr0wns
    fl0wer-cr0wns
    1 year ago

Name- Felicity Pryor

Race- Sorceress

Class *vampires are already class as mage*- Mage

Magical Ability *for mages*- Elemental

Weapon *must go with class*- Blue teardrop pendant necklace containing power http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5366593/il_fullxfull.120571766.jpg

Personality- Mysterious, helpful, knowledgeable, strong, persuasive

Appearance(you may put in a picture)- Alexis Bledel http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1Y7hT496Uvg/T1TysFdAmKI/AAAAAAAACzs/zqC7wIBceFI/s1600/Alexis+Bledel+(5).jpg

Bio: Felicity wasn't sure as to what she was going to do with her life. She was only 15 and she had been through so much, being an orphan, gettng fired from her job, she wasn't having a very good time. That all changed when she bagan to feel strange things and a woman came to adopt her. She then realized the woman was a sorceress and adopted her so Felicity could be her apprentice ,

• fl0wer-cr0wns
    fl0wer-cr0wns
    1 year ago

Name- Chance Baine

Race- Vampire

Class *vampires are already class as mage*- Mage

Magical Ability *for mages*(elemental,weather,ect)- Darkness

Weapon- Sword http://www.medievalweaponinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/anathar-medieval-sword.jpg

Personality- Smug, vain, irritating, sarcastic, mysterious

Appearance(you may put in a picture)- Gaspard Ulliel http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/gaspard_ulliel/gaspard_ulliel_1217913343.jpg

Bio- He was born in Italy, the year 1872. He was riding his horse at night, then a man in a black coat came and turned him. That's all Chance remembers from that night. Now he is stuck with is bloodthursty curse for eternty.

• Chemical_Insanity
    Chemical_Insanity
    1 year ago

Name: Tantirell Evensong (First name is pronounced Taun-Tee-Rell, the last name is said exactly as it sounds

Race: Elf

Class: Assassin (or thied)

Magical Ability: Darkness kind of. She doesn't have a magical ABILITY, persay, but she has a high charisma, so almost everyone loves her.

Weapon: Daggers

Personality: Sly, sarcastic, and charismatic.

Appearance: Long jet-black hair that comes to her rib-cage and eyes that are the color of creamed coffee (like the coffee they show in advertisements of Coffee Mate). She wears black tank tops and dark jeans, as well as a black leather jacket and black combat boots. She has the japanese character for Jealousy on the inside of her left wrist (妬)

Bio: Tantirell Evensong was an expert thief at the age of twenty-two years old. This changed when she was taken into the house-hold of her best friend, Storm. She's the residential smoker, with multiple packs and her favorite silver lighter buried on her person. She enjoys adventuring and treasure-hunting, and takes pleasure in causing an uproar everywhere she goes.

• ReaderForever123
    ReaderForever123
    1 year ago
  • Rawshni
    Rawshni
    1 year ago

Did you choose the roles?? @ReaderForever123

• LlewelynA
    LlewelynA
    1 year ago

Name (first and last)- Llewellyn Gale

Race(elf,werewolf, vampire, human and ect.)- Human

Class *vampires are already class as mage* (mage,knight/warrior,archer,thief,cleric,ect)- He is proud to say that he is a competent Mage

Magical Ability *for mages*(elemental,weather,ect)- He has the ability to control the raw energies used in magic. It is very useful for him, as he can shape the energies into magic traps, bolts, waves, and many more. Also, he can disable magic with little magical energies in it, though it is one of the hardest thing to do for him.

Weapon *must go with class*- Though he doesn't do rituals very much (he hates it, in fact) he has a ceremonial dagger with runes inscribed at the blade as weapon. It was a memento from his mentor, so he takes good care of it.

Personality- He is quiet and reserved, often found at the sidelines observing people. He doesn't really like associating with humans and the likes, and prefers the company of animals instead. However, when he does accept one in his list of friends, you can count on him when the need arises. Oftentimes, when doing jobs, he prefers the ones outside the spotlight. When provoked, you can expect him beating you to a pulp with his magic. Due to being exposed to many people and places of different cultures at a tender age, he has learned many things like exotic flora and fauna, cultures and languages. He is proud of being knowledgeable (which he suspects he inherited from his parents), which made him quite the know-it-all.

• LlewelynA
    LlewelynA
    1 year ago

Appearance(you may put in a picture)- Combining his brown hair, pale green eyes that is often compared to leaves, a small nose and lips that rarely opens, his face can be considered above average. His body width and height is quite the average for a sixteen-years old, and his skin has a pasty color. His choice of clothing is just anything he finds in his closet, the only thing permanent is his blue cloak with gold embroidery, a gift from his parents for his latest birthday.

Bio (past, things about the character. *no overly tragic stories*)- Born of parents also with magical heritage, it was given he will be learning magic. His father and mother were accomplished mages who are always in search of mystical knowledge. He was awakened to magic at a young age, and in their journeys they stayed at an exotic place where they encountered a hermit. That hermit taught the young Llewellyn the magic of energy, which is quite uncommon. The family stayed there for two years for him to learn the basics; his master let him explore the advanced levels alone. Now, his parents are still exploring farther lands for more knowledge. They left him in a certain school for him to train his magic more, and also to make him more exposed to people near his age. It annoyed him at first and made him refuse, but the prospects of learning many things attracted him in.

• Superjerk
    Superjerk
    1 year ago

Name: Nicolas Mauntell

Race: Human

Class: Knight

Magical ability: As a knight, he doesn't really have one, but he is immensely strong, and his blade is sharper than a normal sword and does not need sharpening.

Weapon: A Damascus steel longsword, inscribed with Arabic writing which translates to "This blade speaks of the deeds of heroes". The hilt, wrapped in red leather, is in the form of a demon's claw, in order for the wielder to hold it securely, and the pommel is shaped like an eye.

Personality: Above all, Nicolas desires to be a hero. He has a romantic view of the world, and believes strongly in black-and-white morality and the concept of good and evil. He holds to an old-fashioned ideal of chivalry, and has a tendency to throw himself into the most dangerous of situations when it isn't necessary, just because he wants to be a hero. Despite taking this very seriously, Nicolas is a friendly, hearty character always looking for companionship and thrills. He is always up for a party... or a friendly brawl with his fellow students. But beneath it all, Nicolas is rather bitter over his realization that his grandfather's heroic tales are exaggerated, and that there are beings far more powerful than humans in the world that he feels will overwhelm them one day. He also has a case of "human envy", feeling inferior compared to the (what he sees as) more powerful non-humans and feeling outclassed next to them, so he does not like to associate with non-humans much.

• Superjerk
    Superjerk
    1 year ago

Appearance: Nicolas has tanned skin, wide black eyes and long, straight black hair, which he usually wears loose with the exception of two braids at the front. He has a rounded jaw and a bulbous, crooked nose (from it being broken so many times). Standing at 6'6" and weighing 200 lb., he has a heavy, muscular build, and his skin is pitted with old scars from fights. As a fighter, he generally wears simple, practical clothes.

Bio: Nicolas was a descendant of the founder of the Knights of the Rose, an order of ordinary humans who have dedicated themselves to combating supernatural threats despite their lack of magical ability. However, with supernatural presence in the ordinary world decreasing, the Knights had much less influence and clout as of late, and eventually disbanded. Nicolas, as a result, was born into the ordinary world. But he grew up hearing tales from his grandfather, John Mauntell, one of the last of the Knights, who supposedly fought supernatural beings to the end and was one of the bravest of all. He grew up idolizing him, and decided to take up his grandfather's sword and head out into the world to fight magical evil with some friends. But it did not go as planned. Running into a coven of evil mages, he and his friends fought them, but his friends were killed, and Nicolas was taken as the mages' slave. He managed to escape them, but was forced to undergo a terrifying night journey to safety, pursued by unnatural, twisted magical beings all the way. Furthermore, he found out that, from what he saw on his journey, his grandfather's reports of his heroics were greatly exaggerated, if not outright made up. It was then that he realized he would have to train more before he could uphold the legacy of the Knights of the Rose, and thus came to the school, hardened by his experiences and ready to begin a new line of knights.

• TayandHil
    TayandHil
    1 year ago

Name: Xavier

Race: Werewolf

Class:Beta

Magical Ability: Read Minds

Weapon (of choice): Claws

Personality: Arrogant, leader, ect

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBryJoy1wkjKFXwiKvJPQO4B15sMTsxHW8wDCW6gH-LbmWqdIUVg

Bio: was married then turned into a werewolf but kept it hidden from his wife but she found out and left him, taking his only son. Now he is very closed off.