I need opinions please!

• AshJustAsh
    AshJustAsh
    1 year ago

How would you define: "A bully" and "Bullying?" And what are your opinions about the two?

I'm not looking for a dictionary definition, more so of an "if you were explaining it to a little kid," how would you explain it or "saw it happening," what actions/dialogue/things would you call bullying?

If you post an opinion or definition, it could be used in a book I'm writing. So if you want credit let me know in your post. Thanks!

• GoldenGlow
    GoldenGlow
    1 year ago

@AshleyQuana What do you mean by " how would you define: 'A bully' and 'Bullying.' Do you mean how do other people observe them or how they affect other peoples lives.

• GoldenGlow
    GoldenGlow
    1 year ago

there is one book i would suggest reading to help give you ideas though its called "Bullied in Every Way"

• AshJustAsh
    AshJustAsh
    1 year ago

@ferbergirl like what do you personally think. If a kid asked you what those words meant, how would you explain it to them? And what is your personal opinion about bullies?

• GoldenGlow
    GoldenGlow
    1 year ago

@AshleyQuana ok, well, I would probable say, "1, A Bully: someone who, hurts or put other people down to make themselves feel stronger or more confident about themselves."

• GoldenGlow
    GoldenGlow
    1 year ago

@AshleyQuana "2, Bulling: to be verbally or physically hurting someone who seems weaker, or someone who they think wont stand up to them.

• AshJustAsh
    AshJustAsh
    1 year ago
  • GoldenGlow
    GoldenGlow
    1 year ago
  • AshJustAsh
    AshJustAsh
    1 year ago

Anyone else got a good definition?

• AshJustAsh
    AshJustAsh
    1 year ago

I know they're are some opinionated people here! Tell me what you think!

• flewmyway
    flewmyway
    1 year ago

@AshleyQuana To me, a bully is the antagonist of every Marvel comic book, like every supervillain enemy is to every superhero. Bullying is the act of picking on the innocent just to let bullies feel better about themselves. Hope this helps :)

• summerzcool
    summerzcool
    1 year ago

@AshleyQuana

Bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

2. A pimp.

3. Someone who treats others in an overbearing or intimidating manner.

Bullying: Persistant acts intended to make life unpleasant for another person.

2: An act of intimidating a weaker person to do something, especially such repeated coercion.

But, if a mother is explaining to a child of what bullying could mean, then, she could say, "Umm, bullying is when a person does things to hurt others because the person itself is hurt on the inside, and they want someone to know how they feel."

Hope this helps! ^.^

• bcrazy
    bcrazy
    1 year ago

A bully: A person who picks on others to gain power and control.

Bullying: Teasing, Punching, Name Calling, Physical Harassment, Verbal Harassment, Emotional Harassment, Sexual Harassment. (sorry for the word choice on the last one :)

Hope this helps!

• AshJustAsh
    AshJustAsh
    1 year ago
  • AshJustAsh
    AshJustAsh
    1 year ago

I still need more! Anyone else? Please?