iPlay, iRole, iDate, iFriend, iLove, iJoin ... This is a fun Game for creative minds of author C:

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

For you to be clear: It's a role play where you can be a Nerdie, a Hottie, someone Famous or Sexy,or a party kid or an Emo one or Anyone you like.

Situation:

You're in a campus of variety of students/role players..Now, You're going to a Prom where you'll meet plenty of cool students finding a dance partner or someone to talk to, be friends and have fun. It's your choice if you'll miss this wonderful event... It's up to you if you'll be jamming in the party or just sit at a corner of your room doing nothing.

Okay, let's start!

"Hi, I'm a simple Cutie wearing purple, puff cocktail glad you make it to the prom. " *offers hand for handshake*

• __warningmurderland
    __warningmurderland
    1 year ago

Hey there I'm the hippie girl who has real flowers in her green and nature-ish dress. Glad you made it to c:

*shakes backs hand*

@MySilverDust

• __warningmurderland
    __warningmurderland
    1 year ago

-double post-

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

That's great! What beverage do you want? Let's sit over there. C: *Points vacant table near the guys * @iEatPrayLuv

• lesserthaan3
    lesserthaan3
    1 year ago

*awkwardly walks up to you two* err hi...c: I'm a complete dork xD And...umm...my dress ish green :] *looks around nervously* uhmm nice to meet you... @MySilverDust @iEatPrayLuv

• liveforever715
    liveforever715
    1 year ago

Looks at all of you in a daze before cryptically walking away.

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

Hello! Don't be nervous maybe later you'll find a partner. Take a sit, have your drink. *Waves hand then offers a punch * @lesserthaan3

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

@liveforever715 Hey! Wanna join us? *Shouts cheerfully, waving a hand over you*

• lesserthaan3
    lesserthaan3
    1 year ago

Thanks c: haha maybe *sits down and takes a sip of the punch* uhh..sooo.. @MySilverDust

• liveforever715
    liveforever715
    1 year ago

@MySilverDust I looked at you with deceitful hate and disgust before I shifted my trance and focused on getting out of this party alive. I hoped that my friend wasn't lying about him being here.

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

Good *smiles* so which are you searching and waiting for a partner or a friend? *Takes a sip in my juice * @lesserthaan3

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

@liveforever715 Hey wait up! *I stand unconsciously, rushing towards your track then grabs your hand *

• lesserthaan3
    lesserthaan3
    1 year ago

@MySilverDust *watches you walk away and looks around awkwardly*

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

Oh gosh *pants heavily * I don't get it *walks back with mark of confusion and disappointment * Do you know what's wrong? @lesserthaan3

• liveforever715
    liveforever715
    1 year ago

"Parties...I hate them so much. He'd better have a good reason or else---" I muttered to myself before the devil before me speaks. "Or else what?" he asked. "Just get on with your stupid excuses, Kyle. I got no minute to spare left." He chuckled in my demise while I scoffed at his reaction. "Just chillax, May. It's a party...let loose." he told me, checking my outfit out, which consists of nothing but the color black. "You know, sis, you could've actually dressed something a lot less black." "You don't say, Kyle." I mocked him. I wasn't in the mood to stay for any useless chat times with him so I turned on my heel and marched my way to the front door, covering my nose at the smell of perfume and liquor.

• lesserthaan3
    lesserthaan3
    1 year ago

@MySilverDust here *offers you the punch* and uh no...sorry...maybe she's meeting someone and didn't have time to talk...?

• jesseelves
    jesseelves
    1 year ago

@liveforever715 *inconveniently bumps into you* Oh my God! I'm so sorry! (wearing a white knee-length dress)

• liveforever715
    liveforever715
    1 year ago

@jesseelves Stares down at you but loosens up a bit when I saw that your dress got wet with the punch you're holding.

"I'm fine." I uttered softly. "Here." I said, offering you a clean hanky to wipe the sweet nectar off your dress.

• jesseelves
    jesseelves
    1 year ago

@liveforever715 Thanks *accepting the handkerchief and starts wiping* what's the rush?

• liveforever715
    liveforever715
    1 year ago

@jesseelves

"None of your business." I suddenly spoke too soon, switching back to my cold facade as I left you standing in the middle of the room.

• jesseelves
    jesseelves
    1 year ago

@liveforever715 okayy... *shifting uncomfortably as I stand alone in the middle of the crowded room* Now what? *sees @lesserthaan3 and @MySilverDust and walked towards them* can I join you? xD

• lesserthaan3
    lesserthaan3
    1 year ago

@jesseelves *looks up at you and smiles* uh yeah sure *offers you punch*

• jesseelves
    jesseelves
    1 year ago

@lesserthaan3 *accepting the punch and takes a sip* thanks *smiles back at you*

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

*I gazed over looking who are you talking to.. and suddenly felt so curious about you * @liveforever715

• MySilverDust
    MySilverDust
    1 year ago

@lesserthaan3 Maybe... maybe... maybe, I don't really get things up. It's like her night is screwed up *drinks the juice 'till the very last drop then slouched *

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions