*****EVERYONE get a PRIZE!!!****

• Booksaregreat
    Booksaregreat
    1 year ago

Christmas writing competition! Ya, it's that time of year again whoo! Anyway so here it is.

How to play- * Choose a theme from the list of themes or choose your own. *Write a story with a max of four wattpad pages and a min of one word. *The story must match the theme you choose * You may change your theme anytime. *link me the story when it's completed. *Due date if the 25th of December!

Rules- *You must post the link to your story here before the 25th of December. *You must not use any bad language. *stick with your theme and don't get carried away. * you can't use a theme that's already being used.

How to enter- * Tell me the theme you want to use.

• Booksaregreat
    Booksaregreat
    1 year ago

Prizes- 1st- Fan, read, comments, promotion of facebook page. 2nd- Fan, read, comments, 3rd- Fan, read. Everyone else gets reads!

• Booksaregreat
    Booksaregreat
    1 year ago

Themes- * snow *fun *holiday *decorations *toys *gifts *elves *Santa * naught and nice list * Christmas tree * Christmas stocking *cake and milk for Santa *reigndeer *Santa’s workshop *north pole *or anything else you want to do about Christmas

• Booksaregreat
    Booksaregreat
    1 year ago

All places available!

• Booksaregreat
    Booksaregreat
    1 year ago

no one in the christmas spirite?

• _dreameresque
    _dreameresque
    1 year ago

@Booksaregreat Can I use the snow theme? C: And are we allowed to make it a p-g 13+ ?

• onemarvy_minga
    onemarvy_minga
    1 year ago

@Booksaregreat hmm can i do a holiday theme? XD

• onemarvy_minga
    onemarvy_minga
    1 year ago

@Booksaregreat umm actually i dont think i can do it anymore sorry but im super busy atm