Want to make a Character but don't have a story to use it in? Why not help me?! :D

• BubblesLoveZebras
    BubblesLoveZebras
    1 year ago

Ok so I'm writing a story kind of like the Legend of Korra and Avatar the Last Airbender. Well that's what's inspired it, but that's not exactly what it's like. If I use your character, and I probably will, You will have that chapter dedicated to you, unless I use more than one, then you will be mentioned at the end of the chapter. I will have 2 forums below that you should fill out below. 1 will be for 1 character, the other will be for 2 or more THAT ARE RELATED! If you want to make more than one person but they are not related then please just use the 1st forum more than one time. I could really use your help. If possible could you use crazy names? Like the guy I have already, his name is Auzric, but not just random kajdbgjhdfbg as a name please, if you can't think of any then go ahead and put a normal name, but I might change it. But thank you very much to all of you that do this for me!! :D

Form ('*' means required):

Name*:

Age*:

Looks [picture or written out]*:

Personality*:

History:

What makes them unusual*: (elements are: water, air, fire, earth, spirit. Or they could be a past avatar (but that means they are dead and only my avatar girl and spirit elementals will be able to connect with them.)

Dead or alive*:

Anything else?:

Form for more than one that ARE related:

Names*:

Ages*:

Looks (picture or description)*:

personalities*:

History:

Relation*:

What makes them unusual*:

Dead or alive*:

Anything else?

• BubblesLoveZebras
    BubblesLoveZebras
    1 year ago

OH! THE AVATAR IS ALREADY CREATED!! SO PLEASE DO NOT MAKE HER! thank for this though! I'm so happy if you make me a character! :D

• _JizzedInMyPants
    _JizzedInMyPants
    1 year ago

Name: Zage

Looks: medium length black hair cut in a 'scene' look, pale but smooth white skin, a striking bright blue eye (Left) and seemingly glowing yellow (More of a amber color) eye (right), full and long black eyelashes encase his unique eyes, short and stooped at four-foot-nine-inches tall, Firm and soft looking pale pink lips, dark blue purple and blacks hues engulf his body from abuse, his canines are longer and sharper than most (He is not a vamp. since this isn't that kinda story, but my canines are like this^^), and a long, deep scar rakes from the beginning of his hip bone all the way up to his Clavicle, passing where his heart would be sat on the way.

Personality*: Cautious, scared, frieghtened, and cold. He'll do what needs to be done in order for him to survive and leave things alone if they are not useful in some way to him.

History: He grew up in a abusive home with only his father in a vey rural area, his mother died giving birth to him along with his baby twin brother.

What makes them unusual*: He has the ability to control blue fire(or whatever its called) and eat it to gain energy, fire can't hurt him at all, his left eyes brightens when he touches fire.

Dead or alive*: Alive^^

Anything else?: I love you<3 haha not to ba a creeper, but I do love you, since you seem AMAZING xD

• BubblesLoveZebras
    BubblesLoveZebras
    1 year ago

@JizzedInMyPants HAHA hey! thanks! you came up with the most amazing guy in the world ever! I will DEFIANTLY use your character!! :D Maybe even in the first chapter!! and thanks you seem pretty amazing too! :) If you have creative friends you should send them by way!!! :D I need a lot of characters for a story like this and I can only think so hard during a school day haha. I don't even think I have to change Zage's name! :D haha out and love you too? I guess? haha actually I just met you but when ytou come up with somebody like Zage!!! Of course I love you XD I can see people falling in love with Zage, I know I have already! Maybe more that Auzric!

• BubblesLoveZebras
    BubblesLoveZebras
    1 year ago

anybody else want to help me? I need a lot of characters, and this is a change for you to get really creative! :D

• BubblesLoveZebras
    BubblesLoveZebras
    1 year ago

Nobody wants to be amazing and help me? You don't have to be as creative as Zage is....it can just be a random guy or girl, kid or parent, grandma or baby, spirit or past avatar, and so much more!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! BUMP! :D

• BubblesLoveZebras
    BubblesLoveZebras
    1 year ago
  • _JizzedInMyPants
    _JizzedInMyPants
    1 year ago

@BubblesLoveZebras hahahaha hears another one xD

• _JizzedInMyPants
    _JizzedInMyPants
    1 year ago

Name*: Kalrez

Age*:21

Looks [picture or written out]*: He has ice blue eyes, dark brown/golden brown hair, HE HAS ABS, scars lay cover his body becuase he lived in the mountains with his adoptive parents for so long, his lips are smooth and nicely shaped, and he has a tattoo covering his left arm in a thick black design, though he doesn't know what it means. (For eveything apart from his tattoo click these to get a better visual xD

http://www.radio913.com/behindtheradio/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/5f5eNicholasHoultPA300311.jpg

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/23430/nicholas_hoult_23430.jpg

http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/09/24/nicholas_hoult_denies_he_is_seeing_pixie_geldof/Nicholas-Hoult.jpg

Personality*: Jokester, easy going, sweet, and flirty. Kalrez loves all women, so he always finds women who give in to his temptations. He's easy to talk to about anything, and loves making jokes, even if it isn't the right time to make poeple laugh. He loves setting challenges for himself, for example: picking a person who seems to hide in their shell and make them become a loud, out going, and happy person. He takes obstacles as they come and somehow always defeats them easily, he's strong and stands up for his friends and loved ones. He can easily switch into a deadly and unmerciful person if your on his bad side(his dark side would be like Hisoka from hunter x hunter xD)

History: He was adopted at the age of 13, his adopted parents died 5 years ago from natural causes, and he had a younger brother, but he ran away as soon as his parents died(he was also adopted)

What makes them unusual*: Kalrez can control Earth, and he has more strength and power then a guy his age should.

Dead or alive*: Alive xD

Anything else?:

Form for more than one that ARE related:

Names*:

Ages*:

Looks (picture or description)*:

personalities*:

History:

Relation*:

What makes them unusual*:

Dead or alive*:

Anything else?