Advertise your teen love stories!

• TheTommoSeries
    TheTommoSeries
    2 years ago

hey guys looking for something to read this week and I wanted to know if any of you would like me to read your teen romance stories?

Advertise below and i shall check them out! xx

• BeautifulDarkSecrets
    BeautifulDarkSecrets
    2 years ago

Ice cream and Anonymous Love

icecreaml.png

Click the cover

Meet Skye Brooke. She's popular, pretty, has the perfect boyfriend, and pretty much has a flawless life. Great right? No. When she gets texts from an anonymous person, at first she gets scared, but just ignores it because it's probably just a joke. But when she gets more and more texts, she realizes that maybe something's going on. The texts are love letters saying how beautiful and pretty she is. And out of nowhere, when Skye and this anonymous person keeps on texting, her life turns around. She starts falling for this unkown person, and ignores her boyfriend, who loves her dearly. She questions herself as secrets, lies, and heart-breaking truths are surfacing, is it all worth it? Just for some anonymous lover?

Check out the trailer

How do you stop loving a guy who was once the love of your life? Abigail DeLorez knows the answer; You don't.
  • SnowyRoses
    SnowyRoses
    2 years ago

@JaeMhe I'd love if you'd read my story! My friend also has a teen fic. :)

The Player Game

Click on picture to read story

playergame.jpg

Whoever falls in love first… loses. When daring Emily Rosser meets arrogant player, Aaron Nichols, the two of them clash immediately. But in coming across a picture online, the invention of their very own game occurs – The Player Game. But when there are conditions involved, falling in love doesn’t seem so difficult. Who will win The Player Game?

• SnowyRoses
    SnowyRoses
    2 years ago

Game On!

A novel by @DarkWriters

Click on picture to read story

GAMEON.jpg

She has the most biggest challenge yet!

Enter Liv Valentine.

“You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over there to fall for you, make him reveal it and embarrass him in front of the whole school”

Ever since she could remember, Liv was the most popular girl. She is the girl every guy wants and every girl wants to be. Until she meets Blake, the new boy and Liv find herself rejected for the first time in her life. Her best friend makes a bet out of this and Liv –confident as ever- accepts the challenge. But the task soon proves to be harder than expected.

How is she going to make a person fall for her, when he doesn’t even acknowledge? In two months no less!

Also she has competition. Who?

Her best friend, it seems she doesn't want her to win this bet. Will she win? Follow Liv, through this funny, humorous journey and watch as she learns new things.

• Sweetpeas
    Sweetpeas
    2 years ago

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1166865-love-you-like-a-love-song-watty-awards-2012

Check out my story called Love You Like A Love Song. I have it up for the Watty Awards. It's very well written and I think that you will enjoy it!! My thanks!

SEQUEL to She bakes Cupcakes - For Sophia Connelly's final year of high-school, her family wanted her to go to a normal school because the last two year's, she's been at the Institute for the Blind. She's nervous and scared, the most important things in her life are her family and her dancing. Her twin sister Isobel is going to be there, helping her every step of the way. James Anderson is one of the biggest players of Riverview High, along with his three buddies, the four of them can get any girl that they want. But what happens when the tables are reversed and James has to chase the one that he wants, only to be told "no".....over and over again.

• xXTheBelieverXx
    xXTheBelieverXx
    2 years ago

@JaeMhe

A Bet Gone Wrong

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1039661-a-bet-gone-wrong

"I'm not going to kiss you," he whispered, ''until you want me to." Another story about a dumb bet that a guy makes with his friend, only this time things don't go the way they should. What if this 'bet' story isn't cliche at all? Cameron and his four other best friends (also known as man-whores) have been betting each other to get with a girl, sleep with her, and break her heart. Unlike most guys thought, they aren't exactly sweethearts. They're decieving boys who know how to do and say anything in order to win. What happens when Cameron has to make a bet where the girl must fall in love with him as well as sleep with him? She u knows the rules, the game, even the boys (one being her best friend). Cameron has until football camp to woo her, and win the eight hundred bucks from his friend. Will Rebecca fall for Cameron's trap?

• MayEsdot
    MayEsdot
    2 years ago

Could you check out mine please? It is a moderate mystery with a tad infatuation sprinkled on top...like ice cream! But better...if that is possible.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/445834-he%27s-a-she

Charlene James was the daughter of Chad James, one of the highest ranking snipers for the CIA. But when CIA agents and their families are turning up dead, they have to fake their deaths. Charlie ends up transferring schools, but when the terrorist groups shows up nearby she has to go even more extreme. She has to be a man. So, can this teenage girl survive the gruesome high school junior boys, or will her secret come piling out over a bowl of chocolate ice cream?

• missobrien15
    missobrien15
    2 years ago

peach-colored-canvas-fabric-texture-1-1

Katie Stevens was your average..nerd. She had the brains, the best friend, the enemy, and of course a major crush on her schools hottie David Hennsworth. Everything changes when one day her science teacher assigns new partners to the class, and her new partner is David. David and Katie instantly become buds, and eventually go out. Soon Katies best friend Cassies steps in and turns Katie from a major loser, into a major hottie. Over the weeks Katie meets Bryce, and they click. David gets jealous and- WAIT! Im not telling your everything, you just have to read for yourself. The Jocks Nerd is a humor/ non-teen fiction/romance story any nerdy gal would love to fantasize about.

• Zomboobies_
    Zomboobies_
    2 years ago

Always & Forever - Teen Fiction , Romance - Still in progress

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1167299-always-%26-forever

Jimmy an aspiring musician begins to discover he has a growing crush for his best friend Zoey , a senior in high school when him and her reunite to search for Vincent , Zoey‘s brother . Along the way , Zoey realizes she too has a soft spot for her life long friend , but doubts he feels the same . Will Jimmy confess to Zoey about his secret crush for her before it's too late ?

Please Read , Vote , & Comment ! (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victims of Teenage Stupid Love - Teen Fiction , Romance - Still in progress

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1658461-victims-of-teenage-stupid-love

Chelsea is forced to go to Colorado to attend summer camp , foiling her summer plans . On the bus ride to 'Camp Bingly' Chelsea meets Alexadria , the blonde beauty . They both instantly become friends discovering they have much in common including their growing their love for the underground punk band , Loving Dawn . After arriving Chelsea discovers the base player of Loving Dawn has a job as a cook at the camp . Can Chelsea come up with the courage to talk to him ?

Please Read , Vote , & Comment ! (:

• KirstieH
    KirstieH
    2 years ago

http://www.wattpad.com/story/883104-someone-like-you

Photobucket

He raised his eyebrows at me. “Jealously can be a powerful tool Allison. The only question is how far you will go for your lover boy?” “Fine.” I whispered, “But were not doing this your way, were doing this my way.”

He's a player, he's hot and he's stubborn. Everyone knows it- especially him. Shes never been kissed, she's unnoticed and she's shy- no one knows her. They've never met. Not until  a fatal accident where this hot player takes a strange fascination in Alley. Now Alley can't seem to shake off Caleb Conner's as the pair become unlikely best friends. The only problem is Melanie Casio. Caleb's typical, disloyal backstabber of a girlfriend. Alley knows just how much better Caleb can do and Melanie knows just how desperately Alley is falling for him. A story of Love, Jealously, Betrayal and the ultimate Payback. Only one girl can have the perfect Caleb Conner's and it's a full blown war. 

• Kept_inside
    Kept_inside
    2 years ago

Dared To Love I http://www.wattpad.com/story/1730199-dared-to-love

Werewolf/ Romance/ Teen-Fiction

4603980729_ecd4e1a25c_o

"If your not a p*ssy, why don't you do it?" said Fred. "Do what?" Sage asked. "Fergie, I dare you to sneak into Wolfie Winter's house." said Fred. What have I got myself into, I thought.

Fergie Delta, lives in the world of dares with her best friends Fred and Sage. Although, Fergie's one rule to remember is " Never back down on a dare." Although, Fred was to much of a p*ssy, and didn't want to do the dare, Fergie suggested. What will happen when the dare is reversed. Will sneaking in to Mr. Popular Wolfie Winters's house worth it or will Fergie have to back down on her own words

• ImTheGirl
    ImTheGirl
    2 years ago

to-promo

Trailor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyfV4rt5dGA

Series Link: http://www.wattpad.com/list/12161459-the-one

"We're just high school teens. We're different people (wealthy; popular/mean kids; popular/nice kids; rebels; outsiders), but united with one dream: Become the world's biggest American pop band since the Black Eyed Peas. Through struggles with identity, personal issues, finding acceptance, love found and lost, fighting for our dreams, betrayal, and lineup changes, we'll make it though. Even if the end result is risking our own lives. We are The One."

• _Lady_Malfoy
    _Lady_Malfoy
    2 years ago

@JaeMhe

tumblr_lxfupvp4Gw1qdkjypo1_400_large

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1178652-beyond-the-stars

She comes in the night. In my dreams she appears. She invades every thought that passes through my mind. I see her when I look into the mirror. I see her when I see Rosie.

I blame her parents. I blame them for everything. And when she died, I couldn’t help but blame myself, too.

And I can’t help but wonder if I now blame Julie for what’s happening to me.

• _Onyx15
    _Onyx15
    2 years ago

click on the cover 1506348-256-273880.jpg

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• _SincerelyJasmine
    _SincerelyJasmine
    2 years ago
  • Kyrene_Ko
    Kyrene_Ko
    2 years ago
  • _Interestingasian
    _Interestingasian
    2 years ago
  • 0neDFantasy
    0neDFantasy
    2 years ago

hey :) http://www.wattpad.com/story/1810195-lay-it-all-out-there-zayn-malik-love-story that is my story :) it is a Zayn Malik love story about a girl whose mom is dead and her dad abuses her so she turns to alcohol. She goes to an AA meeting where she runs into none other than Zayn :) please read and voice your opinions!

• xXxLeighaXxX
    xXxLeighaXxX
    2 years ago

Photobucket ^^ Click on the link (;

17 year old Claire Parker has a troubled past and has always counted on painting to get her through the tough times. Sometimes, you need a friend to support you and that's why Mason Fisher was made.

• WriterWannabeZOMG
    WriterWannabeZOMG
    2 years ago

@JaeMhe Try this? Hope you like it ^^

LOVEMEMYKIDNAPPER.jpg

CLICK TO READ

Love You, My Kidnapper

ll Teen Fiction/ Romance ll

The love that lasts the longest is the one that can never be

Collette Santos has always led a good life. She has amazing friends and loving parents. But one night, she is kidnapped by a brown eye dark haired stranger and brought to a paradise island where she is treated more like a guest than a victim. She soon discovers that there’s a secret her father has been hiding for years. And to make matters worse, she begins to fall in love with her captor, but as she spends more time with him, she’s sure he doesn’t reciprocate those feelings. When Collette finds herself drawn closer to her kidnapper they're pushed apart by an unexpected event. Will Collette find her way back to the person whose stolen her heart, or will fate prevent it from happening?
  • desperatehopes
    desperatehopes
    2 years ago

Photobucket [click photo for story]

Skyler was okay with her life. Like everyone there were some pretty shitty, her mother leaving, her dad's depression, and those typical teenager problems. But she tries to ignore all those things, why should they be important? She's got her band, Juvenile Sinners, music in general, her best friends and whenever that fails there's her pack of cigarettes. And, that was fine, she thought. But then there's Dylan, the new boy. His mysterious, and rebellious and attractive. He's the male replica of Skye; family problems, drinking problems, cigarette addiction. Dylan might have caught Skye's interest, but as far as anyone else is concerned he's just going to screw her up even further. In the end, Skyler might figure this out, too.

• LovelyOwls
    LovelyOwls
    2 years ago

1775163-256-823784.jpg

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1775163-the-exchange-student

We just got the news, that five people from our class would be allowed to have an exchange student come over from England. I was thrilled when I heard the news, and I really wanted to be one of them five. Luckily, my wish came true and I was one of the five, but what I didn't expect is to have the most snobby, self-centred, jerk for my British Exchange Student.

Jace Nicholls, the very classy (so he thinks he is) British boy that I am stuck with for a week, worse is, that he has to stay in my house. As handsome as he is with his hair and sparkling eyes, I hate him. I thought it'd be fun, but this mean loser is making my life hell.

I spend seven days with him, and I'm losing the will to live. Surprisingly, he kinda makes my heart race when I see him, but that's beside the point. I just need to last a week, and I'll never see him again. But at the same time, I don't want to let him go.

• tieuthu_ho_duong90
    tieuthu_ho_duong90
    2 years ago

tình yêu của họ giống như trò đùa của số phận rồi sẽ đi đến đâu .Tình yêu có thể xóa bỏ thù hận hay không ? http://www.wattpad.com/story/1174717-h%E1%BA%ADn-%C4%91%E1%BB%83-y%C3%AAu

• tieuthu_ho_duong90
    tieuthu_ho_duong90
    2 years ago

tình cờ gặp nhau như con gió thoảng qua rồi lại lạc mất nhau sau 7 năm liệu họ có tìm lại được tình yêu http://www.wattpad.com/6113373-t%C3%ACnh-c%E1%BB%9D

• LoveBelovedLove
    LoveBelovedLove
    2 years ago

Hope you like it =) =)

PicMonkeyCollage

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1685510-it%27s-always-been-you

Jamie Walker and Bryon Claigh 'Bobby' were inseparable since they were six years old. They were best friends and did everything together. But one day when Jamie finds out Bobby had moved leaving her alone and hurt without even saying anything to her, she becomes devastated. Years passed by, but Jamie never got over the fact that her best friend left her. Now eighteen years old, Jamie, her boyfriend, and her high school friends go to California for a before-school vacation. This means staying at a hotel, going to the beach, partying, shopping, and getting drunk. But what happens when Jamie bumps into someone on the beach and spilling a drink on her. And what happens when this someone happens to be no other than...Bobby, her used- to- be- and –now- sexy childhood best friend. Her vacation will now get more interesting. Bobby never forgave his parents for making him leave his home and leaving Jamie. He became a troubled boy and a player, always trying to forget about her, but always failed. On an attempt to forget about everything, he decides to go to California with his five friends to have fun and party hard. However, one day on the beach he bumps and spills his drink on someone. Who knew that this day will change his life… the day when he sees Jamie for the first time after nine long years, the girl that’s constantly on his mind. The girl who now looked better than ever and the girl he could never forget even if he tried. Join these two on this funny, sweet and crazy teen romance

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions