Got undiscovered Gems? Well come on down!

• live_4_life
    live_4_life
    2 years ago

@fauxpunker I dont understand though. I was asking for undiscovered jems that people have found not to post their own

• live_4_life
    live_4_life
    2 years ago

@fauxpunker Oh wait never mind lol

• fauxpunker
    fauxpunker
    2 years ago

@live_4_life no worries. people do that all the time when i tag other people :-)

• fauxpunker
    fauxpunker
    2 years ago

@StefanSalvatoreGirls Hi, I'm sorry but we have to remove your story post from this discussion thread as this thread, and Undiscovered Gems in general is for promoting the work of others rather than promotion your own.

However, you are more than welcome to post your story promotion in the Share Your Story Club. Here is the link to the forum http://www.wattpad.com/forums/categories/38-club Feel free to have other discussions in this club though!

Thank you

• bebo4892
    bebo4892
    2 years ago

I hope this recommendation is any good. There are only two chapters now but I'll stick with it and see how it turns out. Mutants by ZoeKennedy. Let me hear what you think or if I don't have a good taste :-)

• CupidArrow
    CupidArrow
    2 years ago

Please read my friend's story! She's an awesome writer! Check out her story =D

TITLE - Hate for Love.

Summary - Marnie has been in love with Mike since forever. And she finally she decides to confess her feelings to him. But Mike has something else to tell her, which causes her heart to break into pieces. Marnie learned one thing from this episode.. Confess your feelings, before it’s too late. But she learned one more thing, Never fall in love again. Soon, Marnie leaves everything behind, to have a fresh start. Enters Aaron. He’s smart, cocky, intelligent, charming and not to forget.. HOT. But he’s not a player. He flirts with girls but not sleep with them. Hurting someone is against his rules. Marnie and Aaron become great friends in a short span, But what happens when they turn out to be neighbors? Does the friendship turnout to be more? Can Marnie let that happen? Can she fall in love again?

• Jade_93
    Jade_93
    2 years ago

This book means a lot to a dear friend of mines, and i want people to see the talent she has:

It's called Found, and it's about:

Life takes a unexpected (and reckless) turn for Olivia Allen when she finds herself in the backseat of Chris Greco's Volvo along with his best friend, Kamden Stewart. A seemingly impossible friendship develops between the three and Kamden takes a seemingly more impossible interest in Olivia. Olivia goes from the lonely outcast to surrounded by two of the best friends she's ever had. But as their friendship develops, Kamden reveals things about his past that not even his best friend since middle school knows about. Will it all be too much for Olivia to handle? What happens when their friendship is tested in the most extreme ways possible, will they be able to find one another in the relentless darkness taking over their lives?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1257998-found

• MyztikalTearz
    MyztikalTearz
    2 years ago

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1230118-cursed

Author updates regularly. Supernatural adult (witch) who break curses placed on items/haunted houses :)

• chocolate_pizza99
    chocolate_pizza99
    2 years ago

Any good, undiscovered recommended stories? Please reply :)

• WattBookUTalkingbout
    WattBookUTalkingbout
    2 years ago
  • live_4_life
    live_4_life
    2 years ago

@cookiedoughsykes what do you mean?

• chocolate_pizza99
    chocolate_pizza99
    2 years ago

@live_4_life Ones that you can get hooked on! :)

• maiagujo
    maiagujo
    2 years ago
  • XaroXhoanDaxos
    XaroXhoanDaxos
    2 years ago
  • namielle
    namielle
    2 years ago

i'ma try some of those :D

• fauxpunker
    fauxpunker
    2 years ago

@johannaD7 Hi, I'm sorry but we have to remove your story post from this discussion thread as this thread, and Undiscovered Gems in general is for promoting the work of others rather than promotion your own.

However, you are more than welcome to post your story promotion in the Share Your Story Club. Here is the link to the forum http://www.wattpad.com/forums/categories/38-club Feel free to have other discussions in this club though!

Thank you

• live_4_life
    live_4_life
    2 years ago

@cookiedoughsykes Well most of them did. It really depends what you like. I really liked call me cupid, hate for love, deception and others. Ahhaaa i hoped that helped what ever

• BobbyJean
    BobbyJean
    2 years ago

"Pretences" by riotXdancer, "House On The Moor" by Grungegirl7, "Inbetween" by Corinder, "Hadassah's Watchman Trilogy" by Evangheline, "Forgotten Cemetery" by viviloves2write, "Madison Avery and the Dim Reaper" by Mr_Cape, "White Star" by iterryy.

Not in any particular order, but all worth a read.

• fauxpunker
    fauxpunker
    2 years ago

@tangledsparks Hi, I'm sorry but we have to remove your story post from this discussion thread as this thread, and Undiscovered Gems in general is for promoting the work of others rather than promotion your own.

Thank you

• maiagujo
    maiagujo
    2 years ago

@live_4_life

@apples397 hey there :) i got a couple of books that i would recommend :) the first one is mine and the rest are from some of my friends here on wattpad :) choose any or if you want, read them all :) that would be great! it would mean so much to me and to my friends if you do :D cheers!!!

1. TITLE: ACCIDENTAL LOVE AUTHOR: @maiagujo GENRE: TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/WATTY AWARDS 2012 1226194-256-978627.jpg

(click on the cover to go to my story)

18 year old Anne was just released from the custody of her foster parents. She spent 9 horrible years with them, and at last, those days are over. She's finally free to start a new life. That's what she thought. On the day of her release, She got hit by a car. Anne soon found herself in a hospital with a broken leg, two broken ribs, and a boy sleeping quietly beside her bed. Who is this boy and what does he have to do with the accident? Could he be the change in Anne's life that she so desperately needs?

2. TITLE: ABSOLUTE GAY AUTHOR: @MicroDevil GENRE: HUMOR/WATTY AWARDS 2012 1269500-256-793482.jpg

Jean has been in love with her best friend, Ronald Stark, for ages. Unfortunately, Ronald confesses he's gay and he needs Jean's help to get Ryan Wilson, the hottest guy in school, for himself. Jean ends up helping him in hopes that it will make accepting reality and moving on easier. However, instead of forgetting her feelings for Ronald, she finds herself falling harder. But is she the only one falling?

• maiagujo
    maiagujo
    2 years ago

@live_4_life

5. TITLE: EARTH MASTER AUTHOR: @Gifuto GENRE: FANTASY/MYSTERY/SUSPENSE 1232605-256-865212.jpg Aurora and Moonshade are living in a world where Masters rule and demons are pushed to live in shadows. Both lost their parents and now they have only each other as family. As they go to the Head city their adventure begin.

6. TITLE: CHILD OF THORNS AUTHOR: @Nerdechoz GENRE:FANTASY/ADVENTURE 1175197-256-150363.jpg Aegon is an ageing assassin who lives with his son Fin in a mysterious land where kings and queens rule. He is about to undertake a very dangerous assassination against the king of the rebels,. This entire empire is at stake and this is only the beginning...

• maiagujo
    maiagujo
    2 years ago

@live_4_life

7. TITLE: JUST A DARE AUTHOR: @GottaReadMe GENRE: ROMANCE/WATTY AWARDS 2012 1212867-256-477388.jpg It was a mean thing to do, I admit. And I wasn't a mean person. But I did it anyways. "It's just a dare," she said. "and it's not like you'll ever see them again." She persuaded me and I couldn't argue with her logic. I was moving across the state. So, I thought I would never see them again. You only live once, you know? But I never knew that dare would make such a big impact on my life.\

(((((BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :) click the cover to go to my/their story :D enjoy reading!! :D)))))

• skhan12
    skhan12
    2 years ago

CHECK THIS AMAZING STORY OUT!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/931588-stitched-together-with-good-intentions

SUMMARY: Michael's old childhood friend, Emery, and him don't talk anymore. It's nothing serious, it's just that they grew apart when she started high school. When he started high school two years later, he expected them to become close again, but she was just very distant and changed. Besides, she was kind of a loner and Michael was very popular. They had nothing in common anymore. She was now in the background of his life, an old memory, until one morning when Luca and Marco, two guys who were definitely not in the same crowd as her considering they're one of the most popular seniors, make a huge scene at their bus stop, pressuring her into getting in their car. She hesitates, but goes with them. Michael can't help but wonder why Emery, a shy, smart girl would have anything to do with those two stoners. But there's a lot more going on with her, and slowly but surely he will find out.

• _CarlsBookLover
    _CarlsBookLover
    2 years ago

long story short, i have friend with an amazing book but not enough reads and votes as it deserves, she desperately wants to be an author one day. pleas help me help her out?? :)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1180187-psych

• PeaceOverChange
    PeaceOverChange
    2 years ago

'Call Me Cupid' It's a great story and it's definitely worth checking out

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions