Can you get wattpad on a kindle?

• SangieBangie
    SangieBangie
    3 years ago

I am thinking about getting a kindle, but I won't if I can't get onto wattpad with it. Does anyone know?

• SangieBangie
    SangieBangie
    3 years ago

Anybody know??

• SDayPink
    SDayPink
    3 years ago

@SangieBangie only if u have the one with 3G because i do and i use my kindle :)

• SangieBangie
    SangieBangie
    3 years ago

Cool thanks.

• smmmuush
    smmmuush
    3 years ago

so if you dont have the 3g version then no wattpad?

• GODDESS24
    GODDESS24
    3 years ago

@smmmuush I dont have the 3g kindle and i still get on wattpad.. As long as u have an internet connection u can get on. internet is not built in with the regular kindle.

hope dat helped 0_0

• niggle
    niggle
    3 years ago

@ GODDESS24 I just got a Kindle sans 3G, yesterday. How were you able to connect to wattpad? Still having trouble locating how I connect with the internet via wi-fi except for amazon itself...

Thx!

• GODDESS24
    GODDESS24
    3 years ago

Ok. if u havent already found out how to do it, im here to help. if u hav ur wi-fi connections set up, press menu and go to `experimental` and then scroll down to launch web browser, click it. it should take u to the internet, so all you would have to do is type in the URL.

Hope I helped.... 0__0

• ZeeMei
    ZeeMei
    3 years ago

wow i was looking for these answers everywher and couldnt get it, you ladies are awesome. i was also thinking of buying me a kindle, but would not have if i couldnt read/access Wattpad.

thanks for the answers

• AdzTeal
    AdzTeal
    3 years ago

be careful though [i had an kindle with the normal wi-fi and it sortof crashed twice if you use it too much]

• GODDESS24
    GODDESS24
    3 years ago

@AdzBala what happened after it crashed?

• victoriabea22
    victoriabea22
    3 years ago

can i read offline? or can i get an app on my kindle or something like that?

• GODDESS24
    GODDESS24
    3 years ago

@victoriabea22. You can read online.. i dnt think there are any apps for it on the kindle

• orangecow2
    orangecow2
    3 years ago

There is not an app for it on kindle but I keep hoping they will get one!!

• JuicyJulz
    JuicyJulz
    3 years ago

I wanna get a kindle, but only if wattpad is on it... so if they can put it on.. I WILL BE ETERNALLY GREATFUL!!!

@wattpad :)

• KarralynnGrace
    KarralynnGrace
    3 years ago

how do u get to wattpad on ur kindle 3g i am thinking about getting one but i need to know or i will get a laptop instead.

• Fur_Cue
    Fur_Cue
    3 years ago

hey guys, this just in THERES A WATTPAD APP ON THE KINDLE!!! dont know how you get (havnt actually bough my own kindle yet...) but i asked dear mr google about it and this is what came up--hope it helps =] http://www.teleread.com/paul-biba/kindle-wattpad-iphone-apps-updated/

• JuicyJulz
    JuicyJulz
    3 years ago

@Book_Crazy95 very sorry to 'burst your bubble' :( but it is just referring to the 'wattpad' and 'kindle' apps n the iPhone. They are not actually apps on the kindle itself D: nooo!

• Fur_Cue
    Fur_Cue
    3 years ago

@JuicyJulz damn it!! knew it was too good to be true!! 3 how depressing, the day my kindle arrives and all.... ='[ thanks for letting me know though x

• JuicyJulz
    JuicyJulz
    3 years ago

AWWW NO :'( I SERIOUSLY wanna get wattpad on the kindle... thts the nly reaso i would want a kindle D:

• Bubblemuffinxp
    Bubblemuffinxp
    3 years ago

@Book_Crazy95 @JuicyJulz i figured out how to get wattpad books on my kindle. download google chrome browser if you dont already have it and go to the google chrome webstore and download "send to kindle" to your browser and visit any wattpad book on your browser and click the orange send to kindle button to send that chapter to your kindle. click on the little + at the lower right corner of each chapter to expand all of the way to the end. unfortunately you have to do it chapter by chapter, but you can put all of the chapters into a collection and read it on your kindle. that's the only way ive found that works.

• JuicyJulz
    JuicyJulz
    3 years ago

@Bubblemuffinxp Thanks sooo much! :D i know it is a bit tedious, but at least I can read one book at a time :)

• kittykatnz42
    kittykatnz42
    3 years ago

@SDayPink so how do u get wattpad onto your kindle i just bought mine and it is g3 and wi fi do u just type wattpad into search bar

• JuicyJulz
    JuicyJulz
    3 years ago

I ordered the BRAND NEW Kindle Touch 3G :) Its only available in USA from Amazon.com and it doesn't even ship to Australia so you have to use a shipping company to do it for you. I can't wait :D @kittykatnz42 Ok so, what you do is: Do you have Google Chrome? Well, get it Then go to the chrome store and download the "Send to Kindle" app (dont worry, its free) and then you can send any page on the internet as a PDF file to ur kindle :) yay!

• StayingMe
    StayingMe
    3 years ago

i'm getting a kindle for my bday and i was wondering if i could get wattpad on it