I need a good teen-fiction romance to read!! (or others if you think it's good enough)

• _ashbdays5
    _ashbdays5
    2 years ago

Hi! I think you should read my book, "All The Right Moves, Or Are They?" http://www.wattpad.com/story/1050703-all-the-right-moves-or-are-they It has Romance, Humor, and Cheating. Thanks! :) <3

• bridgetwrites
    bridgetwrites
    2 years ago

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1128957-the-freshman-crush

Title: The Freshman Crush

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance, Humor

About: Matt is just starting his freshman year of high school and though it doesn't feel like much has changed, a lot is about to change. After breaking up with his girlfriend Rebecca, Matt finds a mysterious love note in his locker signed by "that girl". Curious to know who the note is from, the only clue Matt has is the P.S. that claims the writer is a sophomore. Matt is then confronted by five girls who all claim to know who Matt's secret lover is but none of the girls are willing to spill. Aside from not giving Matt any hints, the girls are fond of playing with his head and giving him obstacles to overcome to find the identity of "that girl".

• katiecruz
    katiecruz
    2 years ago
    BYAM_cover(1).jpg

It all started with a scavenger hunt. Every Year, The Olympian high seniors makes a bizarre list of items to be found and they all pick from a box of jumbled scrolls.

Allie Torres is Olympian high's beautiful, bitchy head cheerleader. That girl you just love to hate. Allie and her best friend Aggie pair up and it seems like such an easy thing to do except there was one problem: She has to steal one of Rich Carson's boxers.

Rich Carson was your typical geeky guy who thought it was all easy peasy until he finds out the last item on his list: He needs to steal one of Allie Torres' underwear.

So what does Allie and Rich have in common? NONE.

Allie hates geeky guys. Rich hates bitchy cheerleaders. She's a mean girl. He's Mr. nice guy.

Will they ever realize one day what's really between them?

• spunchbob
    spunchbob
    2 years ago

gusto niyong mag-init? este maramdaman lahat ng di niyo pa nararamdaman??? read this one.. http://www.wattpad.com/3555060-my-personal-body-guard-prologue hahahaha

• SunnyF
    SunnyF
    2 years ago

tumblrdramakiss.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.wattpad.com/3545870-drama-kiss-chapter-1

Kate Andrews has a new last name, yes and her mom remarried to some fat rich guy? Now she lives in Los Angeles CA in a mansion...you may think her life is perfect. But is it really? New place, new school, new friends, LOVE, and lots and lots of DRAMA! Read this story and follow Kate onto a wild rollercoaster ride filled with ups and downs!

*A/N: Something to keep you at the edge of your seat every time! To be truthful I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst either. This story is actually a repost of mine from another site, and I wanted to try posting my story again somewhere else. I enjoy comments! (:

Been writing for 3 years now.*

• xXTheBelieverXx
    xXTheBelieverXx
    2 years ago

@smilexlove34

A Bet Gone Wrong

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1039661-a-bet-gone-wrong

Rebecca is your a little above average teenage girl trying to get through another year of high school. Then a new guy walks into her life and causes an uproar. Cameron and his friends play a game that has become a tradition for their high school years. They bet eachother a certain amount of money to sleep with a certain girl. If they get her in bed then they win the bet, if they dont then they pay up. The only few catches are that they have to do it within a certain period of time. What happens when one of Camerons friends picks a girl that grows on him? Will he just dump her like the rest after he gets what he wants, in her pants, or will he change his ways to stay with her?

• Lunatic_Charm1213
    Lunatic_Charm1213
    2 years ago

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1180757-exotic-butterfly

After the lost of her father at age eight, Cecily White doesn't believe that everything in life is all pink and frilly as everyone wants you to imagine. 'This world is a child's play thing, and we're the accessories that make this game fun for him,' she says. She stopped dreaming of having the perfect life like they show on t.v. and started to actually take control of her own life. She started working at an art institute as a nude model to earn money for her family. She even got a nickname as the 'Butterfly' because of the tattoo she has on her left arm when she was 18. She always thought her life was going to be like that forever.....simple, but oh god was she wrong. One day at work, she met up with the most famous fashion designer in the world, Sage Kingsburg, who wants her as his next new model because of her appearance. Then she meets the next President of the Rosemarie Company, Aiden Rosemarie, who happens to look like the exact split image of her brother. Afterwords she meets a Prince from the most wealthiest countries, Ceres, who seems very interested in her and family. And to top it all off, the leader of the most wanted gang, Blue Blood/ Blue Moon, has somehow announced Cecily as the one and only 'Big Sis' to the entire gang, which makes her the new target for other gangs who hate T.K. So her life isn't just 'simple,' it's the most complicated thing ever imagined. And what's even worse is that all four guys seem to have fallen in love with her, which causes her to life to go upside down and in complete chaos, when they try to prove their devoted love for her.

• Vaichi
    Vaichi
    1 year ago

@smilexlove34

Love, Life and Secret Agents, please?

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance/Suspense/Well, it’s about spies so …

Photobucket

Lexie Hillshire has been living an average teenage life, complete with an amazing best friend and a major crush on a perfect guy. That is ... until her twin Eva drops in for a visit.

Eva is flamboyant, charming, daring and most importantly, a highly trained assassin that can kill in the blink of an eye. Now, doesn't everyone love a girl that can spy hard and party harder?

Well ... except for Lexie's best friend James. James is the definition of the knight in shining armour every girl dreams about, yet Eva manages to bring out his dark side that might just be a little too dark to be ignored.

Read on as one bullet turns everyone's life upside down, thrusting Lexie into a world of deceit, danger and death and putting her life in the hands of her sinfully sexy crush, who might have more than a few skeletons hidden in his closet. Literally.

---------------------------------

Thanks either way!

~V

• TheLadyAwesome
    TheLadyAwesome
    1 year ago
  • EvaRose95
    EvaRose95
    1 year ago

Photobucket

Have you ever done something dangerous, and you knew just how dangerous it was? It feels good, exhilarating, and cool. It started with dares, became bets, and now I do it just for fun. I can't stop doing it. Your muscles tighten, your mind starts racing with thoughts of what you shouldn't have done, and you make a wish for something to happen in your life. At least, that's what happens to me. But, then he came along, with those silver eyes that cause me to freeze and make me wonder what he sees in me. And with him comes change to the small town that I've called home for more than half of my life. The change that follows him isn't the best though, dangerous beyond my imagination. Trains are no longer the only dangerous thing I've found myself standing in the path of, but a prophecy that seems to loathe my very existence in this world.

• ProudlyNigerian
    ProudlyNigerian
    1 year ago
  • Fanganator
    Fanganator
    1 year ago

Those Incidents:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1150422-those-incidents

Summary:

Carly Blease is a good girl. She is a smart, innocent, sweet girl. That is when her friend invites her to a party. Carly finds herself with the most popular guy that belongs to a gang called "The Three Sexy B's". She gets herself stuck in a morass of trouble. Will she still be the same good girl she was or become one of the 'bad' people?

The Boy on the Other Side of the Street:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1190394-the-boy-on-the-other-side-of-the-street

Summary:

Abigail Richerson. In her past, she had a crush on the most coolest boy in school--Connor Swift--but at that time, she was an outcast. When her crush was about to leave to Miami, she asks what he feels towards her. Unfortunately, he does not feel the same. On top of that, he insults her! One year later, Abigail is having the time of her life in high school. She's consider pretty, nice, and a boy-hater. One day, when Abigail was taking a stroll, she sees Connor Swift standing on the other side of the street! She soon finds out that Connor is staying in South Carolina and will be attending her school. Since she is afraid of him exposing her past, she makes a bet with him. A bet that will change her life...

The Things I've Never Noticed About You:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1237570-the-things-i%27ve-never-noticed-about-you

Summary:

Damien Lodge, a popular genius. Lin Ramirez, just an average girl, not that popular, and not that unpopular. She's just right. One day, I Damien was taken out of class suddenly. Today was National Weed Day. Could it be that Damien had been smoking weed in secret? Uneasy and sad, Lin wants to straighten Damien's path and show him what's best for his future.

Yay or nay?

• PureAwesomeness67
    PureAwesomeness67
    1 year ago

here's my story:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1204484-how-i-met-your-brother

It’s the beginning of senior year and Sarah Bennett is already overwhelmed with schoolwork, jobs and, of course, prom. She finds her dream dress that is everything she could’ve ever wanted. There was just one problem- it cost eight thousand dollars. Sarah quickly finds a job at the local movie theatre, hoping to earn the money before prom. She soon meets her new co-worker, an arrogant bad-boy named Noah, who happens to be best friends with her older brother. To get her mind off all the stress that comes with high school, Sarah decides to spend more time hanging out at her best friend’s house; which means spending more time with her best friend’s brother, Liam, as well. Soon enough, Sarah finds herself falling for both guys- her brother’s best friend and her best friend’s brother.

• _Tiye13
    _Tiye13
    1 year ago

@smilexlove34

http://www.wattpad.com/3346583-little-n-large-watty-awards-2012-little-n-large

Nicole Crystal Welsh is starting her sophomore year at her California performing Arts school with the best social status possible- a floater. Someone popular enough to hang with the popular crowd yet still have the ability to sit with newbies or freshmen. In a place where looks are everything Nicole is beyond satisfied with her position when the inevitable happens- girl meets boy. Floaters are usually loners but Nicole is popular enough to make it work, that's not the issue. The problem is Caleb is a whopping 5'6 and Nicole is 6'1. In a place where looks are everything Nicole must find the strength to break the cookie cutter mold or lose everything she's ever worked for with a few bumps along the way.

• Jamie_Robyn
    Jamie_Robyn
    1 year ago

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1272420-the-other-half-of-my-heart This is my friend's awesome story! I hope you'll enjoy reading this! :)

• SubwayStars
    SubwayStars
    1 year ago

@smilexlove34 Thank you! :)

0mtac.jpg

More Than a Crush

“I never really understood why he hated me ever since I blurted out that I liked him.”

Yes, that was what Rachel Falls had in mind when her more-than-a-crush and undoubtedly best friend, Rylance Hansen, left her — and not just her, but the town in particular — in anger when they were freshmen just one week before summer kicked in. She means, was it really bad to admit your feelings to someone you knew since kindergarten? She didn’t think so, but Rylance thought otherwise.

• HollyMaier
    HollyMaier
    1 year ago

Teen / Fiction / Humor / Random / Romance / Life / Feeling Misunderstood

My book is the first in a series of 9 lol! Another Day In 7Th Grade is about a girl just starting 7th grade and seeing things through the eyes of the misunderstood. The main character is named Sofya Quade, but she has gotten the oh so lovely nickname Mashed Potato Weiner Girl. (Long story) She's in love with the boy who always smells of the forest, but can't get up the courage to say hi, her best friends are the ying yang design of each other, her family life is a mess, her sanctuary is through her own creation, and that's just the beginning! Many people tell me my books are basically a real life seeming story with many humors and random bits throughout the pages. I hope you'll check it out! I love honest feedback!

Photobucket

• flowerycandy
    flowerycandy
    1 year ago

http://www.wattpad.com/4377806-point-of-no-return Have you ever been so upset about something you'd do just about anything to escape? Even if that meant risking your life or turning your back on those who really care for you? For Payton, that's almost an everyday struggle, however she doesn't care if she's hurting anyone or if she's risking her life... all she wants is to rid the pain.

Drugs are a dangerous substance; something that can kill you and numb you all at the same time and that's all Payton is begging to achieve. Numbess of her pain. But what do you do when you find someone who understands exactly what you're going through and all they want to do is care for you and help you. When all they're hoping for is a chance to help you forget, because that's exactly what they want too. To forget. But what happens when drugs have put Payton at a point that she can't turn back from. A point of no return...

• HurtFeelings
    HurtFeelings
    1 year ago

I know there have been A LOT of posts already.. try mine ?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1280977-call-me-out

• _butterflyonherneck
    _butterflyonherneck
    1 year ago
  • anonymous0ace
    anonymous0ace
    1 year ago
  • FarrahMndMdza
    FarrahMndMdza
    1 year ago

Hey there! How are you doing? Hopefully great. ^^" I uuuh, hope this catches your interest.

Here it is...

Title: Against Them But You

Genre: Teen Fiction / Romance

Starring: Alex Pettyfer, Kaya Scodelario, and Ian Somerhalder

Summary: So I've been childhood best friends with Bradley Salas, the most popular guy in school, and I still am! But the thing is, he grew up to be this big grade-A Jerk! And to top it off, my enemies became his friends! How much more can I take from his friends' bickering and bullying? How much longer can I hold on to him? Especially when someone I've secretly loved slowly drags me away from him... Will I just let go of him to ease out the burden? After all that he has become, is he still worth it? What about everything we've been through?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1192651-against-them-but-you

Photobucket

Thanks a lot!!! I truly Appreciate it!!

• Stephy_Rawrs
    Stephy_Rawrs
    1 year ago

@smilexlove34

Photobucket

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1078315-don%27t-mess-with-me

"I'd rather die than go on a date with you." "Oh really? Challenge accepted." Melanie Halls is known as the ugly loner of the school with her large hat and thick glasses. Jesse Walker is the typical popular playboy of the school who always makes fun of Melanie. But one day, he sees her without her hat and glasses and doesn't know it's her. Now he won't stop at anything until "Ally" falls in love with him. But the game has changed, she's the one who's making him fall for her, and she plans to break his heart while she's at it. Who's laughing now? Don't mess with someone you can't take, Jesse.

• naur8een
    naur8een
    1 year ago

@bridgetwrites hey ur story sounds interesting so im gonna read it. Maybe its cz of the fact its the guy getting the note and not the other way around. hope to like it.

• _lonelywalker
    _lonelywalker
    1 year ago
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions