Writingpartnerships discussion room

• barbie23
    barbie23
    2 years ago

Okay don't mind the second email guys my phone sent it after i stopped it.

• SketchesOfPain3
    SketchesOfPain3
    2 years ago

Okay, my Skype name is darkwhorex3 and my e-mail is darkwhore@hotmail.ca my name is Shayna Dunlop and my phone number is 4034360123

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

Crap...! Imma tryin' to send it to you and it ain't workin'! I dunno why... but sumpin is tellin me you live in a different state, cuz the same thing happened when i emailed my friend in VA. Question: Do you have any idea how i can get gmail to work? I managed it with my other friend but i am pretty mad this isn't workin'! GROAN!

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

Lemme try this again...

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

I can't right now. I will try again tomarrow, sorry. I have the address and stuff i will figure it out tomarrow. G'night.

• xXdani_loves_youXx
    xXdani_loves_youXx
    2 years ago

so what are you peoples skype names???

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

Skywardbounds

• xXdani_loves_youXx
    xXdani_loves_youXx
    2 years ago

kk thanks

• SketchesOfPain3
    SketchesOfPain3
    2 years ago

DarkWhorex3

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

*blinks* where did barbie23 go?

• SketchesOfPain3
    SketchesOfPain3
    2 years ago

She can be really busy sometime.. she has two kids and from what I've been told from recent conversations it can keep her busy. lol I'm sure she will come along eventually. @3ternality

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

Laugh, laugh... oh, yeah i know! I was talkin to her earlier in those private chat thingies! She has just been really busy---

• xXdani_loves_youXx
    xXdani_loves_youXx
    2 years ago

I was thinking that we could all have two characters we write about. One girl and one boy so we get some male POV's in there. we also really needto work out an account and storyline so we can get started

• Sodenoshirayuki
    Sodenoshirayuki
    2 years ago

I'm willing to pitch in

• xXdani_loves_youXx
    xXdani_loves_youXx
    2 years ago

i think a guy in the groupwould be great! :D

• Sodenoshirayuki
    Sodenoshirayuki
    2 years ago

so fill me in

• xXdani_loves_youXx
    xXdani_loves_youXx
    2 years ago

okay we we haven't made an account yet and we're still working on a storyline but an isea is it's about a bunch of kids at a boarding school and they're all from different groups but they all meet in detention or something and they find they have something in common and make a friendship out of that and the people from their groups are like why are you friends with them. and theres gonna be drama and heartbreak and omg moments and it well just generally be great!

• CallumGeddes
    CallumGeddes
    2 years ago

Dani, I am willing to help...

• Sodenoshirayuki
    Sodenoshirayuki
    2 years ago

when do we get started

• Sodenoshirayuki
    Sodenoshirayuki
    2 years ago

I suggest we all fan each other. it will be that easier to communicate. I'm Akulis by the way. oh and how about a little action :-)

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

Kk... Action, adds a bit of a twist to the cliche but how r we gonna do that? Runnin' away, fighting against antagonists... Hmm... Okay, it might work...

• 3ternally
    3ternally
    2 years ago

Alright... Now we have a partnership of uh, one... two... three... four... five... and, uh, six? K. This is gonna be great! Me and LoveLyCupcakesx3 got ideas for the password etcetera mostly smoothed out, so i think we shud start brainstorming characters. How many guys didja say? Cuz considerin' we have two guys in on the action/romance/cliche/teenflick/awesome it may be easier. So do yinz wanna go back to character each? Hmm? Guys for guys, girls for girls unless one of us wants to do a guys perspective. The initial idea won't be as distant--- but to please us all there might have to be some violent appeal, and not so mushy soffee hart spots.

• xXdani_loves_youXx
    xXdani_loves_youXx
    2 years ago

yeah just one character each probably and i posted my character idea in my first comment on here so if i get that I'm all good. Also coming up th what the people have in common would be a good idea

• Sodenoshirayuki
    Sodenoshirayuki
    2 years ago

well I could come up with the villains I'm pretty good at that. the boarding crew can get in mixed up in some shady business. then try to find a way out. just an idea.

• CallumGeddes
    CallumGeddes
    2 years ago

Can a bit of fantasy get thrown in? I have a good idea on a character, if it can be a human with 6ft wings on their back...