so, any Hunger game fans out there?

• Kutielicious
    Kutielicious
    2 years ago

Oh My Gahhhhhd! I LOOOOOOOVE HUNGER GAMES! Weeeeee! Go katnissss! :**. Hahaha. Sino ang Gale - Katniss jan? ee, Peeta - Katniss? Hahaha. :DD. Btw, Imma Promote my story! Please do Read it po mga Hunger Gamians! Dare to play a game called love yung title. Please vote, comment and kung ayos lang, please fanback! Let's be friends. mabait naman ako ee. SWEAR. :DD

• _GothChic123
    _GothChic123
    2 years ago

@Finnick_hungerGAME Yes, he is. Its actually, whats his face from Bastly and I am Number Four because he is evryone's idael Jace, so some fan made this pictire. and I like it, so I took it.

• lilartist22
    lilartist22
    2 years ago

@Finnick_hungerGAME yea I drew my profile pic I draw a lot

• _tammanalsiam
    _tammanalsiam
    2 years ago

i am afraid NOT haha @Finnick_hungerGAME

• _AFinnickthing
    _AFinnickthing
    2 years ago

really??hope to see him. ''ya..since i am 14, in my world he doesnt exist yet, lol shss!! dont tell any1'' @Paigiewaigie49 @luna1244 ohh me 2!!! well, real me! :P

• _AFinnickthing
    _AFinnickthing
    2 years ago

its ok!!! i myself watch the trailers 2 a day. @lilartist22

• AngieKeson
    AngieKeson
    2 years ago

I love the Hunger Games! :)

• SpinnelSun
    SpinnelSun
    2 years ago

me!me!me!I badly wanna watch hunger games!!!!arrgh!!

• Attarie
    Attarie
    2 years ago

Who wouldn't love a book about a cool, revved-up chick who's shooting arrows around for dear life? Hunger Games rocks \m/

• _mimzy_bunny
    _mimzy_bunny
    2 years ago

Can't wait for the movie!! Seems really awesome! AHHH!!

• Attarie
    Attarie
    2 years ago

@mimzy_bunny yeah... fans are expecting a lot. Wish the movie won't bring any of our hopes down.

• _mimzy_bunny
    _mimzy_bunny
    2 years ago

@Rialey yeah, i know right? it better be DAMN good xD

• AngieKeson
    AngieKeson
    2 years ago

I hope its not a disappointment like the movie Eragon was.. .

• fame_and_fortune87
    fame_and_fortune87
    2 years ago

@Silent_Demon i did. they are amazing!!! i seriously can't wait until the movie comes out!!!

• SomebodyCares
    SomebodyCares
    2 years ago

Me 2!!! I heard the movies thiz month XD!!! Was it? Well IDC I jut wana see it! Seriously though I do not have any team: Peeta or Gale. Well I guess its cuz I know who she picks in the end... For anyone who hasn't read Mockingjay....SHHHHHH cant tell ya

• _AFinnickthing
    _AFinnickthing
    2 years ago

@AngieKeson @SpinnelSun i am 100% sure, u guys do!! lol!! @AngieKeson @Rialey so true, but i have a feeling the book is better!! @fame_and_fortune87 i know!!! so do u or doing, or did, hehe, write anything that we want to read? @MxTxJ111707 hehe....i really dont get the point of this team thing, i mean its not like we wrote the book!!! its what the author wrote and she knows better about her book.

• AngieKeson
    AngieKeson
    2 years ago

Theres certain things I like about Gale and other things I like about Peeta. In the first book I was mad cause I was sure Gale was the supposed to be with her but afterwards I always wanted her with Peeta

• _AFinnickthing
    _AFinnickthing
    2 years ago

well, i never liked Gale for some reasons! @AngieKeson

• AngieKeson
    AngieKeson
    2 years ago

I just thought theyd end up together cause he was in the first scene in the first book and then Peeta comes outta nowhere

• SomebodyCares
    SomebodyCares
    2 years ago

I hated Gale after u no what in Mockingjay. I can't believe he did that! I almost cried....wait i did.

• AngieKeson
    AngieKeson
    2 years ago

I know :/ I dont think that should ve happened the whole book was about her saving her

• SomebodyCares
    SomebodyCares
    2 years ago

ya. How come the girl katniss was trying to save died? Whole purpose she voluntered

• AngieKeson
    AngieKeson
    2 years ago

Exactly my point! So glad Im not the only one that thinks that. I think thats the only thing collins did wrong

• FallenRebel122
    FallenRebel122
    2 years ago

@Finnick_hungerGAME gotta see the movie <3

• MisterSuz
    MisterSuz
    2 years ago

@Finnick_hungerGAME Hunger Games FTW! I hope the movie stays true to the book, and I kind of wonder how they'll make Mockingjay PG-13 (I'm not going to give spoilers, but it's the goriest of the 3 books and has a lot of dismemberment).

Anyways, I'm from District 12. Well, I'm pretty sure I live in what would be the flooded land UNDER District 12, but I guess that's close enough :/