Do You Have an Author that is a Great Writer? Post Here!

• ValeriaAaron
    ValeriaAaron
    2 years ago

I am looking for good authors. I have books I like, but I just don't like their other books. For example, I liked "Late Summer Rain", "The Tutor", and "The Ivy League" very much, but when I see their other books I can't get into them. I want to at least fan someone!

If you are going to post in this discussion, the first rule is to not post your own book or account! Repeat: DON'T POST YOUR OWN BOOK OR ACCOUNT! This is not a share your story club, I want accounts that are not your own, with multiple books. Thank you!

• DenmarkHarris
    DenmarkHarris
    2 years ago

@ValeriaAaron just go to the watty award or undiscovered gem page. I'm pretty sure you'll find other and possibly better books than those even:P lol seriously.

For example, xangelsmomx "The Chains that Bind" and "Whispers of Hope" Anything by her is good.

"Seven Minutes To Regret" by Annealise Wengel

"Mad Moral" by Frakkevin, (he has a "Mad" series, so there are several)

And anything by the Orangutan, GermanSam, InLuvWithRonWeasley.etc:P

Hope this helped., if not then okay lol

• ValeriaAaron
    ValeriaAaron
    2 years ago
  • DenmarkHarris
    DenmarkHarris
    2 years ago
  • 42Dreams
    42Dreams
    2 years ago

You should all check out DanAbsalonson. He knows what he's doing.

• ValeriaAaron
    ValeriaAaron
    2 years ago
  • KitsuneLoca
    KitsuneLoca
    2 years ago

I suggest BryttBrutal's The Devil's Rose. It's wow! A wonderfully written story that will keep you interested.

• _SugarStyles
    _SugarStyles
    2 years ago

@NicoleTonyx I am a huge fan I just love her wriritng :)

she hasn't got many votes or reads I discovered her in the whats new section

• ValeriaAaron
    ValeriaAaron
    2 years ago
  • SangieBangie
    SangieBangie
    2 years ago

There are a lot of writers that I have found that I love. There is Thischickisbomb my favorite story of hers is Life Can Crumble to Pieces in Less than a Second

Kristy1000 is a great writer.

Check them out . There are more just ask if you want something else.

Oh and they both have a lot of completed stories.

• Jayetty
    Jayetty
    2 years ago

Definitely check out kendahkillah

He writes an awesome book called Pandemic Attempt and it's got amazing action in it so far. :)

• _tammanalsiam
    _tammanalsiam
    2 years ago

@ValeriaBangie, you could read scrien fiction ''changing''

• ValeriaAaron
    ValeriaAaron
    2 years ago

@SangieBangie @Jayetty @TammanaIslam Thanks! And @TammanaIslam, @ValeriaBangie? Haha but I see where you got the Bangie from! :)

• _tammanalsiam
    _tammanalsiam
    2 years ago

@ValeriaAaron, u changed it? heheheh, lamfo

• ValeriaAaron
    ValeriaAaron
    2 years ago

@TammanaIslam No, My name was ValeriaAaron, I never changed it, but there is a poster with the name of SangieBangie! :)

• _tammanalsiam
    _tammanalsiam
    2 years ago

@ValeriaAaron, oh, sorry, lol!

• Jessica370
    Jessica370
    2 years ago

My all time fav is XxSkater2Girl16xX . She's the best author I've discovered. It's not just one book that you'll fall in love with, but all of them. Seriously that's how good she is. Haha I remember staying up 'til midnight just to read her books. enjoy =)

• _saintsarina
    _saintsarina
    2 years ago

Hi .I recommend you to check my library,you might find something you like.specially "Rookie ace" and "the hunt is on".good luck

• _dadkc5
    _dadkc5
    2 years ago

@karinchewsy's books are brilliant! You should check her out.

• ValeriaAaron
    ValeriaAaron
    2 years ago

@Jessica370 Thanks! However I tried her books and found them good, but I'm not into the romance type books per se. :)

@saintsarina Thanks! I never heard of some of the books in there. :)

@dadkc5 Will do! I already got my eye on 'Laundry Cinderella'! :)

@TammanaIslam Nah it is okay, I was joking around (though I never changed my name. XD

• _tammanalsiam
    _tammanalsiam
    2 years ago

@ValeriaAaron hehehehehe, u stalkin me???? sike kidding kiddin hehehehhe

• _dadkc5
    _dadkc5
    2 years ago

@ValeriaAaron Cool! Laundry Cinderella really is nice, isn't it? ;) In the Wake of Life is too. Too bad it's only one chapter... :(