olympus an time travel roll play

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

make a charicture profile here is the basic story line then take it away there was a huge earth quake and you find your self in ancient Greece you can be already there or be a new comer if you are a new comer you can pretend to be a god or just try to fit in if you are already there you can be a god or you can be normal your choice

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

Anna Artemis age 15 grey hair brown eyes from modern time she has a pet husky with silver eyes knows archery does every thing in her power to be like he name sake wares a silver bridle tiara she got at wall mart (guess who she will pretending to be)

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago
  • JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9

Name:Wicky Ebony Taboada

Frim modern times, she is a really weird reason with no friends because she always had random useless acts, she loves reading about greek mythology and she wishes she could be great like them. She has a pet cat Pandora who is smart,

She has deep green eyes and dark wavy hair up to her elbows, she is pale and I beliee beautiful but in a fragile way.....

She wears converse with bell bottoms or khaki pants...she always wears a jacket, and always keeps her hair down ^^

I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

@JustWicky (so do i that's why i started this) my husky juniper was sleeping at the foot of my bed her fat head pining my legs to the matrices i was supposed to be in trouble and staying in my room so there i was on my loft bed cleaning my bow "just because you where a tiara don't mean your a princes" my mom had yelled at me when she sent me to my room i was whereing my favorite night gown a purple and silver silk one suddenly the ground started shaking my bed started creaking and i fell from way up there to the concrete floor hitting my head hard then i blacked out

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9

My mother gave me a slap to the face, it wasn't my fault I lost the money, I looked at pandora and sighed, this isn't how lie was supposed to be.

I laid down on the couch and suddenly felt excruciating pin pricks, just like that in the horrible pain I began to dissolve, I blacked out the last thing I heard was my cats sreeching

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

i opened my eyes slowly i could hear juniper growling there where three people towering over me "are you all right" "yes" i seemed to be in a market place it was vary loud i stood up looking around every one was whereing what looked like togas uh oh i thought to my self i slung my bow over my back "where am i? juniper heal" i commanded she came walking daintily despite her size "you are in Athens" yes! i mentally shouted to my self i thanked her and started walking in a random direction i still had my bow my dog and my tiara checking my pocket i found that i also had 11 dollars in gold coins "gold is gold" i thought to my self. then i saw something that comforted me a girl that looked about my age wahering normal clothes thanking my lucky stares i ran up to her @JustWicky

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

@JustWicky (are you here)

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9 (( sorry bought that,it's raining and the connection failed! :( sorry!))

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

@JustWicky (its ok i know how that goes now back to the story its your turn)

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9 I fell flat on my butt in a fruit stand, I got free fruit, also a mortal threat. "Who..are you!?" someone yelped. I couldn't remember what had happened, where was I? "Uh....who the heck are you and where am I?" I said.

The man smiled, and took in the dissimilar language. "Athens, Greece!" he chuckled, helping me up.

I gasped, how did I get here? Did those pin oricks transport me?

I got up and saw my cat Pandora licking her paws gently. Turning around there was a girl, a normal girl, coming at me, she probabably knew something. or...

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

@JustWicky "do you know how we got here?" i asked frantically "oh and whats your name?" i added as an after thought. juniper was looking at her cat with longing as if the thought of chasing it was vary high on her priority list.

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9

"I have no idea," I whimpered. I felt the urge to slap the girl, if I knew why would she ask? Then again, I did have anger issues, so I let the thought pass.

I tensed at the thought we could be trapped her forever.

"My name is Wicky, just call me Web..."

I paused and licked my lips, noticing Pandora tense as she eyes the husky,

"What's your name?"

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

@JustWicky "call me Artemis" i disided that i would go by my last name this my be my greatest protection here seeing as she was called the hunter and was a virgin goddess i could protect my self and web "no juniper" she had started inching toward the cat. "what era do you think it is"

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9 "Eh...I would have to say....Ancient times....these people are freakishly weird!" I chuckled. "So..."Artemis" are you some goddess or something? I took a test once on the computer it said I was most like Athena!" I rushed. Myheart raced as I realized the predicament, not a great time to be hyper.

"Oh! This is Pandora!" I grabbed my cat and let her rest on Artemis's arms.

"I'm gonna call you Arty, if that's fine with you.."

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

"that's fine and no that's just my last name but if i could pass for her then things will go semi smooth for me and i meant like do you think its classical or before or after the Punic was or what although looking around it would seem that the Punic war has not hit yet in fact it should come soon look at the splendor of this place" i said my adhd getting the better of me as my head snapped this way and that "hey you could pretend to be Athena" @JustWicky

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9

"What?! You know what happens when you get Athena ticked off, she made a girl turn into a spider! Remember Arachne!?" I whimpered. I noticed her head begin to twitch andi rubbed the back of my head, hoping in no way to offend her with my question. "Um...is something wrong with..l mean....nevermind!"

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

@JustWicky "hey calm down i doubt that they are even real and if they are, hey our names will be remembered forever too!" i said with a touch of enthusiasm. i went up to a cheese stall and bought a wheel of cheese when i had handed him the money hie looked like i must have been rich out of my mind then he saw my tiara and gave me a look i could not fathom. i shrugged my shoulders and when back to web giving her a chunk "honestly i'm surprised he took the foreign money"

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9 "Yeah, he was mesmerized with your tiara!" I joked, taking a chunk of cheese. "Speakingof which, you must call me Athena Web, or just Athena, or Web, You know what I mean!" I choked.

I looked at my leather satchel placed across my chest.i could trade something of mine, but what? There were no freaking Mcdonalds anywhere....

" Well....I don't know about you but I'm gonna climb Mount Olympus, wherever it is..."

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

" oh oh oh i just had a thought ... no it wouldn't work never mind" @JustWicky

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9 @AnnaPatton9 "What is it? surely it can't be that awful!"

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

@JustWicky "well i was thinking it allays made me sad that Athens the best city by far failed at the height of its glory what if we teamed up with them under the names of Artemis and Athena i mean if were goddesses then they wont dare not accept your help after all you are there patrean and if you tell them that i am your right hand "woman" we could help them win the war i have read all about it and i know where they went wrong we can save Athens"

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9 "Are you sure? I guess so...but..the people aren't Stupid, surely they'd find us out soon!"

• _Argetdatia
    _Argetdatia
    2 years ago

"hey if i'm not a goddess how can i do this" i said a mishivis twinkle in my eye i pulled out my ipod touch and put it on Beethoven and blasted the speakers suddenly the market was filled with music with me at its center laughing uncontrollably at there faces i turned it off wiping tiers of mirth from my eyes @JustWicky

• JustWicky
    JustWicky
    2 years ago

@AnnaPatton9

"You know if we introduce them to this it could alter time!?" starts to hyoerventalate...."LISTEN TO ATHENA THE GODESS OF WISDOM PEASANTS!" I screamed to the crowd. I felt a pang of guilt, and I hid my face.

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions