Harry Potter Game - Join If You Dare

• Bambey
    Bambey
    2 years ago

Ok, so I have nothing better to do today as the cursed writer's block has struck me once again. Basically, this is a game of 'Would The Person Below Me Rather...' but with a Harry Potter theme to it (as in, all the questions have to relate to HP in some way). If you answer a question, you must in turn ask another two in return for the next person to choose from. It's quite simple but if you don't understand, just ask!

Let us begin!

Would the person below me rather...

- Enter the Triwizard Tournament with the risk of death

or

- Eat one of the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Puking Pastels?

• Stargirlx27
    Stargirlx27
    2 years ago

I would rather eat one of the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Puking Pastels :LLLL

Would the person below me rather suffer a detention with Umbridge or risk a lesson with Hagrid and the Blast-Ended Skrewts?

• pixie0licious
    pixie0licious
    2 years ago

I would rather risk a lesson with Hagrid and the Blast-Ended Skrewts.

Would the person below me rather join the Death Eaters, or spend a week in Azkaban?

• Bambey
    Bambey
    2 years ago

I love the Death Eaters so I'd definately join them!

- Have to cook all of Hogwarts meals by themselves (it would be endless!)

or

- Have to clean the Room of Requirement by hand without using magic?

• BibiFatti
    BibiFatti
    2 years ago

Room of Requirement. Deffo! Who knows what I'd find there!

Would the person below me rather go on a romantic date with Voldemort or babysit Nagini for a month?

• Bambey
    Bambey
    2 years ago

Babysit Nagini because a date with Voldemort would be horrible and seriously scary *shudders*

- Have to listen to Moaning Myrtle complain non-stop for three hours?

or

- Be attacked by Dementors?

• Stargirlx27
    Stargirlx27
    2 years ago

listen to myrtle... coz I'd drown her out and annoy her with my singing :PPP

Eat one of the slugs Ron threw up in his second year?

or

Try one of Snape's 'things in glass jars'?

• _fairysparklesglitter
    _fairysparklesglitter
    2 years ago

Try one of Snape's 'things in glass jars'... Slugs are gross and slimy >.<

Decorate the Whomping Willow for Christmas? or... Have a Bludger charmed to smash into you for a week?

• Mimi219
    Mimi219
    2 years ago

Decorate the Whomping Willow for sure!

Would the person below me rather....

Train Grawp how to cook or... Train a troll to tie his shoes?

• katnisseverdeen1997
    katnisseverdeen1997
    2 years ago

train a troll how to tie his shoes!!! grawp still scares me would the person below rather... have snape as his dad ...or... have umbridge as a mom (both would SUCK!!!)

• Bambey
    Bambey
    2 years ago

Have Snape as a dad because I love his sarcasm, and because I just know that being Umbridge's daughter would mean pink fluffy jumpers >.<

- Be splinched when Apparating? (Like Ron in the Deathly Hallows)

or

- Have to walk down Nocturn Alley alone on a dark night?

• BibiFatti
    BibiFatti
    2 years ago

@katnisseverdeen1997 Snape as my dad! I would love that!!!! Back off people, he's my dad!

Would the person below me rather fight a dragon or take a walk in the forbidden Forrest alone and without protection.

• Rubato
    Rubato
    2 years ago

Walk in the Forbidden Forest, I could meet a unicorn ;D

Would the person below me rather... Fight a Basilisk with nothing but a ball of wool or Have Voldemort attached to their head like Quirrel did?

• IKnowBest
    IKnowBest
    2 years ago

have Voldermort Attached To My head Would The Person below Me Rather Eat only Brownies For A Year or Befriend Draco Malfoy?

• Angel134
    Angel134
    2 years ago

Befriend Draco Malfoy! Would the person below be rather... Be given a love potion by Voldemort or get the Dementors Kiss?

• _SierraStyles13
    _SierraStyles13
    2 years ago

Get the Dementor's Kiss... Would the person rather marry Harry Potter, or fall in love with Draco and break up in a week?

• Bambey
    Bambey
    2 years ago

Fall in love with Draco and break up in a week (and then hope he regrets ending it...)

- Accidently stumble upon Aragog's lair with all his hungry brothers and sisters?

or

- Have detention with Snape for the rest of the year?

• PandasEat
    PandasEat
    2 years ago

honestly, Snape would you rather - join the triwizard tournament and die -or jump in front of a killing curse

• _SierraStyles13
    _SierraStyles13
    2 years ago

@airadm Jump in front of a killing curse... It wont hurt to die:)

Would the person below me rather eat one of Hagrid's rock cakes (that are like cement) and break all their teeth- or -battle with Voldemort over a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers?

• WeasleyandPotter4eva
    WeasleyandPotter4eva
    2 years ago

battle with Voldemort over a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers of course! that would be awesome. would the person below me rather -spend a week in the forbidden forest with no wand or anything else for protection or -fall of a broomstick from 400ft in the air do to dementors

• katnisseverdeen1997
    katnisseverdeen1997
    2 years ago

forbidden forrest!! dementors creep me out!!!

would the person below me rather eat 100 berty botts every flavor- vomit flavored ...or... kiss McGonnagal in cat version on the lips ???

• Bambey
    Bambey
    2 years ago

Looks like it's the vomit flavoured beans for me! Kissing a cat would be too furry, plus it's McGonagall...

Would the person below me rather....

- Be Voldemort's slave?

or...

- Be Peter Pettigrew's lover?

• iheartdamonsalvatore
    iheartdamonsalvatore
    2 years ago

@Bambey

Voldermort's slave. Pettigrew is gross!

- have hair like Hagrid (Big and bushy)

or...

-hair like Snape (Greasy)?

• idreamedadream
    idreamedadream
    2 years ago

@iheartdamonsalvatore have hair like hagrid would the person below me rather be weird like luna or be dum like ron

• Bambey
    Bambey
    2 years ago

:O Ron's not dumb! He's brilliant! In my opinion Harry and Hermione couldn't have done anything without him. But despite that I'd want to be like Luna - her view on life is so adorable and I lovethe fact that she doesn't care what other people think of her, she's not afraid to be unique.

- Become stuck in the Vanishing Cabinet without knowing how to apparate out of it again?

or...

- Be turned into an armchair (like Horace Slughorn) and have to let other people sit on you?