Great Book Covers Here! Examples!! Open!!!

• TorturousElectricity
    TorturousElectricity
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert Wow, that was fast. Thank you so much for the cover:)

• ImForCoffee
    ImForCoffee
    2 years ago

(I posted a comment but deleted it)

• GreenGirl
    GreenGirl
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert no thank you i found one but thanks anyways :)

• Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago

Anyone else?

• _TheResistance
    _TheResistance
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert Would you be able to make another one for me? For a different story.

• LenniexXx
    LenniexXx
    2 years ago

a cute simple Read review N' interview cover. Thanks

• _TheResistance
    _TheResistance
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert

Its called the hit, its an assasin/hitman story. Its got chace crawford as the main guy, i was hoping that the pic can be one of chace crawford in a suit. I want it to have the assassins feel to it i guess, i will leave it for your creative awesomeness to create it.

Thank you

• Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago

@TheResistance I shall do yours after my lectures :)

• _TheResistance
    _TheResistance
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert Thanks, I appreciate it.

• Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago
  • Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago
  • _Bethany1519
    _Bethany1519
    2 years ago

Hellooo Please make me a cover!

Title: My Revenge

Author: Betty

Short Summary: It's about a girl who gets kidnapped and put in a neatrual state (so like she doesn't age) Over 100 years later she wakes up and she wants her revenge.

Ideas: Something quite dark, but eye catching! :D

I will dedicate the first chapter to u if i use ur cover and i will say that u made the cover in the description! @Bertiebert

• _SheerioNinja
    _SheerioNinja
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert Omg I love it!

• Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago
  • _TheResistance
    _TheResistance
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert Thanks so much! Love it!

• Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago
  • SMG2015
    SMG2015
    2 years ago

If you can make this that'd be great, but you don't have to. It's a girlxgirl.

It's called All I Wanted Was You

The main character, Skylar, is a closet bisexual who likes her best friend. but is on vacation in New Jersey with her four sisters. This is where she meets the mysterious and alluring Carson who is a lesbian and just so happens to have a girl friend. For some reason Skylar is disappointed by that and decides she needs to get her mind off of Caron. So at the bonfire on the beach that night, Spencer(Skylar's older sister) hooks her up with a boy named Darren. Sure he may be hot and nice and funny, but he isn't Carson. But neither Carson nor Skylar can fight their attractions toward each other.

Skylar- brown hair green eyes Carson - Blonde hair blue eyes

if you can make this thanks! if not that's perfectly okay.

• xLilAmayax
    xLilAmayax
    2 years ago

Title: Mirror,Mirror

Subtitle: On the Wall

Author: xLilAmayax

Summary:Marisol Rios is just another girl trying to get through high school, that is until she starts falling for the most popular guy at school; Anthony Rodriguez. Then everything begins to change. The only problem is isn’t the type of girl to go up to a guy, but when her best friend Amy suggests she get a makeover Marisol begins to turn into a social butterfly from her new looks. The only problem is Marisol begins to change not only in her appearance but in her personality, for the worst. The question now is: Will Marisol forget about Amy and begin turning into the popular bitch or will she stay true to herself and to her friend.

• SMG2015
    SMG2015
    2 years ago

If you can make this that'd be great, but you don't have to. It's a girlxgirl.

It's called All I Wanted Was You

The main character, Skylar, is a closet bisexual who likes her best friend. but is on vacation in New Jersey with her four sisters. This is where she meets the mysterious and alluring Carson who is a lesbian and just so happens to have a girl friend. For some reason Skylar is disappointed by that and decides she needs to get her mind off of Caron. So at the bonfire on the beach that night, Spencer(Skylar's older sister) hooks her up with a boy named Darren. Sure he may be hot and nice and funny, but he isn't Carson. But neither Carson nor Skylar can fight their attractions toward each other.

Skylar- brown hair green eyes Carson - Blonde hair blue eyes

if you can make this thanks! if not that's perfectly okay.

• _TheResistance
    _TheResistance
    2 years ago
  • SnowWolf143
    SnowWolf143
    2 years ago

I already asked and u didnt make me one but the title was What Lurks In The Shadows and the plot is about a hot guy who is a werewolf and a hot girl wich is me but yeah What Lurks In The Shadows Illustrater and or Author is me Samantha Leslie

• mollybutt
    mollybutt
    2 years ago

Title: She fell for me?

by: Mollybutt

Generes: Humor Romance

Dakota is a musican. He is considered popular, but not as popular as Emily, the prettiest, smartest and most popular girl at his school. And she has her sights set on Dakota. The only question being, is she for real? or playing with Dakota's heart?

subtitle: Why would Emily be interested in Dakota when she has everybody else wrapped around her finger? (unless it doesn't fit or looks bad)

ideas: no anime

thanks in advance

• Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago
  • Imaginary_Girl
    Imaginary_Girl
    2 years ago

@Bertiebert Heyy I need a cover. Thanks(:

Title: The Rainbow Orbs

Author: Imaginary_Girl

Summary: In the planet of Federale, there was seven orbs of seven different colours - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. They all combine to power the whole of Federale and keep evil out. However, one day, Lucaidos stole the orbs. One of them landed in Princess Adelenna, two of them were in Lucaidos' hand and the remaning four was scattered around a tiny country named Singapore. Will Adelenna and her friends succeed in defeating Lucaidos? Or will Lucaidos harness the ultimate power of the Rainbow Orbs and destroy everyone and everything?

Thanks again. (:

• Bertiebert
    Bertiebert
    2 years ago