|News & Updates|
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. Be the other 10%. Take the #NoMoreBullying challenge, a simple event to help spread awareness, unite the community, and grow positivity.
A Featured story! (Note: UNHEEDED is the second story in The Fold Series. However, this story can be read first as it has a stand-alone storyline.) The Fold: bk. 2. Sequel to UNSEEN. Meet new characters…explore the Dual Realms…discover how Clara became unseen. When the impossible is made possible, Avie, the stepdaughter of a rea... more
When Vincent Tucat learns he's to be robbed, he turns the tables on the thief to enhance his own reputation. However, in city ruled by thieves, burglary and politics often go hand in hand, and things are rarely as straightforward as they appear.
|Night Shift (Night Shift series #1)|
At Willard's department store, none of the night security guards survive for long, and sixteen-year-old Daniel Gale is about to discover why.
|Luminosity (Book One)|
Luminosity is a work of fanfiction. It is set in the universe of Stephenie Meyer's novel Twilight (and its sequels and companion works). The first several sections of Luminosity are very similar to canon in terms of the events that occur, although aspects of Bella's character, and her internal monologue, differ strikingly. A few tho... more
|Legends from The Warlock's Chair - Book One - Ravengaard|
The Warlock's Chair. A place of magic and adventure. Long ago when the world was young the Faerie races ruled far and wide across the lands of the Earth. Then with the coming of Man, they disappeared into myth and legend. But they had survived, hidden away in the secret places known only to a very few humans. An ancient predicti... more
|The Teddy Bear Agreement [WILL BE UNPUBLISHED 5/31/15]|
[THIS STORY IS TO UNPUBLISHED 5/31/15 TO BE REWRITTEN] I was just about to push myself away and sneak out of the room when his arms tightened just a fraction more around my waist. “Wait, not yet, I’m awake.” Will’s breath tickled my ear as he brought me closer and even threw one of his legs over mine. He backed us both away from ... more
Walkers transport starships across interstellar space, but their abilities are rare. Few people have the mental talents to control the weird quantum technology that powers a star-drive. When a mysterious force disables the two Walkers on board the Xinglong Hao, novice Walker Gillian Berry is thrust into the role before her training i... more
|Sun Kissed (The Encante Trilogy: Book 1)|
Sixteen year old Sofia Aguilar believed she was doing the right thing when she relocated three thousand miles to be with her dying mother (mãe). Now her home is a remote, isolated village buried deep in the Amazon where nobody speaks English and where the weather is unbearable. To make things worse, Sofi’s mãe is too sick to remember... more