::Confessionals::

HEY GUYS! For some people the last chapter was cutting off. I don't know why it was doing that, but it works on mobile wattpad. I know that not everyone has the luxury of mobile wattpad, so I'm just gonna post the end of the chapter here. Oh and also, this new chapter is a confessionals chapter :) enjoy!

Chapter 22 (end)

"Well, I'm fine." I wish I didn't look like such an emotional wreck when I said that.

He gave me a look, and I just gave up and started crying again, ignoring my brain telling me how pathetic I looked in front of Sage freaking Kingsley.

I don't know how long we stood there until someone knocked on the door. Before either of us could say anything, they spoke up.

"I know you guys are probably having a moment or something but that baby is screeching."

************

(okay new chapter now)

***

Confessional: Avery Fisher

"Sage is frustrating, moody, overly sarcastic, and childish but I don't know..."

Note: She was smiling pretty wide.

"He makes me happy."

***

"We can reschedule it."

When I opened my eyes, I was met with Sage's backside. I blinked, confused. Sage was never up before me. But I guess the only reason he was up was because he was on a call.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? She was crying."

I sobered up at this. That sounded like it was about me. He hadn't realized I was up yet, so I could happily eavesdrop on his conversation.

"Because she's my friend," he continued, and I couldn't help but smile. He considered me a friend.

"Yeah I know, in and out," he said, nodding as he said it.

He said a bunch of other things I didn't really understand before he got off the phone. He then turned around, his eyes widening a bit when he saw me looking. "Oh, hey," he said.

"Hi," I muttered, suddenly feeling very awkward. Yesterday, after the entire fiasco at the shoot, Sage took me home. As soon as I calmed down, I realized how embarrassing the entire situation was, and pretty much avoided him the entire rest of the day- I even went to sleep early.

He walked over and sat at the foot of the bed, narrowly missing my feet. "So..." He began.

"Who was that?" I interrupted. I really wasn't looking forward to talking about yesterday.

"Um, my manager. She's always yelling at me."

I nodded, and when I couldn't think of anything else to say, I finally sighed. "I'm sorry for yesterday. It was weird and... Yeah, I'm just sorry." I looked down as I spoke, I couldn't face him.

"You don't have to apologize... Just, what happened?"

I took a deep breath. "It's really dumb, I just... did I ever tell you about the internship that I had lined up?"

"Yeah," he said nodding.

"Well like, it was sort of competitive to get, but they had already pretty much told me that I had the spot, so when they called I expected that I was just getting more information but they told me that I wasn't picked," I explained.