Epilogue ~ The One That Loved

Dedicated to those who have been with me from the very beginning.

To those who stuck with Adalyn through loving Harry, then George and Syrie.

Who sympathized with her and cried with her and loved with her.

To those who welcomed her and Syrie into your hearts and never let them think badly of themselves.

To those who felt for Sirius when he lost Lucy over and over again, and rooted for George while Adalyn was lost.

Who said over and over again, "Please give Adalyn a happy ending!" and cried when she got it.

Who told me over and over to keep writing, and to never stop-because you would die of suspense if I did.

To those who waited patiently (or not so much) through my dry season, and were just as enthusiastic when I picked it back up.

And most of all to those who told me that Adalyn was unique, and from the very start knew she would make it-even if I didn't.

Thank you, and I hope you always think of Adalyn's hardhips when you're facing your own.

I could never have asked for a better fans.

I love you all, and owe you so much.

<3

Epilogue

The One That Loved

          Crisp autumn air sneaked into Platform 9 ¾, but Syrie didn’t notice-she was to busy kissing Teddy goodbye.

The train would be leaving soon, and neither wanted the time to come-they would actually prefer if time would just stop altogether and they could return to the summer months. After their kiss on the caboose porch, Syrie and Teddy had fallen into a blissful way of love; they spent the entire summer wrapped in each others arms, going to the beach and having picnics, exploring London and setting up Teddy’s new apartment.

Neither had wanted it to end.

On the subject of Victoire, she had found a new love-a boy named Alexander she met in France, very dashing and ready to love Victoire to full extent.

Greg was happy, too. He, Syrie, Teddy, Victoire and Alexander had gotten ice cream in Diagon Alley together when buying school supplies, and he informed them he’d made a sudden discovery-he was bisexual and very happy with his boyfriend, a Ravenclaw seventh year named Vincent.

Alas, the time had come for Syrie and Teddy to part; Teddy to Auror training and Syrie to her seventh year at Hogwarts. It would be a very long four months until Christmas break, and another six before they could be officially reunited once again.

“I’ve decided not to go,” Syrie told him between kisses.

“Don’t-be-silly.” Teddy said between quick pecks “Harry would be oh so disappointed in the both of us.” He grinned down at Syrie; he had one hand against the wall behind her and the other on her slim waist, Syrie herself backed up against the wall.

Trailing a finger down his chest, Syrie smiled seductively up at him “What if I don’t care?”

“I do, and if you don’t go to school, we don’t get to have great reunited make out sessions when you come home for the holidays.” He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers with a hunger they both knew well; being apart was going to be hell.

The kiss deepened, and Syrie reached up to tangle her fingers in Teddy’s hair, now a shimmering silver-this tended to happen when he kissed her, his eyes going a molten light gold colour. Teddy placed a hand on the small of Syrie’s back and pulled her close so their chests and hips were pressed against one another’s.

“What are you doing?”

The voice of James barely fazed the young couple, and Teddy turned to James with a slightly annoyed look on his face.

“Saying goodbye to Syrie, now go away.”

Syrie laughed and put her hands on the back of Teddy’s neck, pulling him back down for another kiss. James frowned and walked away, set on telling the family how disgusting Teddy and Syrie had become-snogging in public? How rude.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” Syrie whispered, their foreheads touching.

Teddy closed his eyes briefly, hiding their shining gold depths from Syrie when all she longed to do was stare into them all day long. “I’ll miss you, too…more than anything. I don’t know how I’ll survive.”

“I love you, you know.” She said “I know it took me forever to say it until the end of school, but I do. I really, really do.”

“And I love you, Syrius Potter.” Said Teddy, smiling affectionately down at her “Sorry, Syrius Black Potter.”

“Thanks,” she mumbled against his lips.

“But…maybe you won’t be Syrius Black Potter forever.” Said Teddy nervously, and Syrie’s eyes widened in surprise. “Not for a long while, though!” he said hurriedly “Years from now, I just mean that I don’t plan to ever stop loving you, Syrie.”

“Good, because I don’t either.” Said Syrie shyly.

Syrie knew she had never really loved before Teddy, and now she was the one that loved and was loved back-and she never planned to stop.

The End

For Good This Time

Siriusly, No More Books

 A/N: So this is the last authors note of the One Series. Ever. That scares me a bit, but we'll get through it together, okay?

'The One Series' got me through a lot of crap in my life, and I lived through Adalyn's eyes for almost a year. I've loved every minuet, and even when Ada's being her own stubborn self and refusing to speak the way I want her too I've always wanted to go on. I doubted myself a lot, but all of you left such nice comments and voted and were just so amazing-and I finished it. It's thanks to you guys that Adalyn got her happily ever after, not me.

The last Question: Has this series done anything for you? It's gotten me through a lot, has it ever made your day a little better knowing Ada finally kissed George, or that Ada sacked Ron so hard he's forever scared if her? Did you practically scream when Syrie and Teddy kissed, or want to hit her over the head and scream "DUH! You LOVE HIM, YOU IDIDOT!"? 

Thanks again guys, it's been a hell of a ride.

See you soon,

Rose<3