-16-

Not edited. nawwww... no one liked my handsome gretel joke *sobs* Now I mean business and shall make you suffer! Muhahahahahaha!!! But seriously, this is more a filler for fun and I'll be doing some serious editing on it but you'll get the drift :)

"Holy shit Tara! You... you're married!"

Tara was in a private room with an extra bed brought in for Keiran after they begged for him to join her. The hospital had originally planned to send Keiran home until Lucas stepped in and demanded that he be kept overnight just in case there was complications later.

Tara herself was sporting stitches and a bruise that covered half of her face and while her leg wasn't actually broken she did twist it terribly and it was put in a half cast so it didn't move. Now she was expected to stay off it for the next two weeks and then have a check up to see if she needed longer.

The nursing staff on their ward was on its it toes as Lucas demanded the very best of everything. No one asked 'how high' when he said to jump rather they were clambouring to find the tallest ladder they could find so they could reach the highest possible point.

Keiran was looking at her expectantly and she sighed.

"Ask."

"Girl you better start talking. Tell me everything!"

Tara grimaced and quickly decided the best way to answer his questions.

Lucas stood outside the room waiting for Simeon when he heard Keiran start talking about their marriage.

"My dad arranged it."

"HUH? Your dad.... you mean the arsehole spern donor?"

Shit I like this kid.

"Yeh, he organised it before he died."

"An arranged wedding?"

"Yep"

"Well at least he got you someone hot!"

Um... thanks?

"You've been perving!"

"Can you blame me girl? Honestly that arse in those jeans..."

Ok. Not exactly feeling ok about this, speak up Tara please!

She laughed at Keiran.

No don't laugh!

"You're an idiot K."

"But lovable right?"

"Yeh, yeh."

"So why didn't you tell us you were married?"

Good question.

"Cause you know girl, if he was mine I'd be screaming it from the rooftops."

Now I feel weird.

"What about Jace?"

"Ah.... my love Jace... hang on. You're changing the subject young lady!"

Clever kid

Tara sighed. "I guess it just didn't matter. It's not like it's forever or anything."

"Huh?"

"It's just... well I guess I'm just an obligation until I finish studying and then I guess we'll get a divorce."

"Divorce? Soooo you've slept with him then?"

Fuck, don't ask that!

"What? No!"

"Welk if you haven't slept with him then you can get an annulment."

Ouch.

"I guess we would but I'm not religious so it'll just be divorce."

Good cover Tara! Wait! What?

"Really?"

"Yep... and you can't tell anyone about this!"

"Oh man... why not?"

Yeh why?

"There's no point. It isn't a real marriage so..."

If only things were different.

"But hon... have you seen him? The man's a body of sexy muscles and..."

Again... weird!

"and it makes no difference when  a marriage isn't real."

I'm sorry Tara. So sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise.

"Ok ok. I'll drop it... but I have one more question."

What now?

"Ugh.... what?"

"If it isn't a real marriage does that mean you can date?"

Of course she won't.

"Well.. yeh, I guess."

FUCK NO!