I could always get plastic surgery

[Keegan's Point Of View]

I busted through the bathroom door to find Kylie sitting in the tub, crying.

I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Shhh, it's okay baby girl. Everything will be okay."

--------

(Time: 5:37pm)

Everyone gathered in the living room.

Drake sat with Jimmy.

Nate sat with Lindsay.

MaryGrace sat with Paige.

Maisie sat with Adam.

Warvin sat with Alli.

Ryan, Kylie, and I, sat together.

Everyone was looking at Kylie. I could tell she was still a bit freaked out.

I hugged her tightly.

"So... you're telling us that something- someone, climbed through your bathroom window and hugged you then left?" Nate said, leaning slightly forward.

Kylie nodded gently.

Nate scoffed. "Did you see their face?"

"I was so shocked my vision just- just went blurry. But I could see the outline. He was a little shorter than Keegan, he's white- I think. He had a goatee... I think." Kylie said with a lot of unsureness in her voice.

Nate got up. "Well I think isn't going to help shit! We need facts here Kylie, facts!!!"

Kylie flinched as he yelled at her.

"Nate." I said with a firm tone.

"Sorry..." He said sitting back down. "I just want to protect my baby sister."

Kylie twiddled with her fingers, still not making eye contact with anyone.

"We need this house on lock down. Who ever it was, they might come back for Kylie or someone else. Everyone needs to pair up, no splitting up. If one person has to go to the bathroom, you both in go together. If one person is taking a shower, the other person is in the bathroom with them. You got me?" Nate said looking at everyone.

Everyone nodded. "Alright, I'll call in our bodyguards." And with that, Nate got up and started walking away until Lindsay stopped him.

"Wait, Nate. Buddy system remember?"

"Alright, come with me then."

Lindsay got up quickly and followed Nate.

I looked at Ryan. "Us three? We got an uneven number."

"Sounds good to me."

------

(Time: 7:05pm)

After everyone paired up, they went to their rooms with their partner.

As soon as Kylie, Ryan, and I walked into Kylie's room, Kylie plopped down onto her bed and was fast asleep.

"Someone was tired." Ryan said jokingly.

"It's been a long day." I stared at the ground. What if someone could have killed her.

"Hey buddy, you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." I walked towards Kylie's mini fridge. "Want a beer?"

"Sure."

I opened the pink, sparkly fridge and grabbed two beers, and handed one to Ryan.

"Thanks man." Ryan said as he caught the beer.

"Sure thing."

Ryan and I plopped down into beanbag chairs.

I looked at Ryan.

I looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Are you deciding if you should turn gay? 'Cause I like tits."

"I could always get plastic surgery."

"Let me rephrase that. I like tits and a vagina."

"Like I said, I could always get plastic surgery."

"I like natural."

"But Ryan, I would be the hottest chick alive, excluding Kylie."

He shook his head. "Look, Keegan, I love you and all man but, even if you got plastic surgery, I still wouldn't bang you."

"But I would be hot."

"Like how hot?"

"Like, Candice Swanepoel hot."

"Oh damn. Candice Swanepoel. That's real hot." Ryan said biting his lip.

"I know."

"But man, if I knew it was you, I still wouldn't bang you."

"That boner is telling me otherwise."

Ryan immediately looked at his crotch to see that he didn't actually have a boner. He looked at me with an annoyed look.

I gently placed my beer on the mini table next to me. Then proceeded to burst out laughing.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!!" Kylie screamed.

I couldn't help but laugh even louder.

"KEEGAN!!!" Kylie screamed even louder.

I calmed down my laugher a bit. "Ye- Yes love?"

"Could you two be a little more quiet? I'm trying to get my beauty sleep."

I got up, walked towards her, and hugged her tight. "Why does someone so beautiful need so much beauty sleep?"

Kylie giggled. "Keegan, that was sweet, but seriously. Shut the fuck up... Please."

"Someone's grouchy." I mumbled walking away.

I plopped down onto the beanbag chair again.

"Relationship goals." Ryan said.

"The goal is achievable if I get that plastic surgery." I said with a slight smirk on my face.

Ryan smiled, setting down his beer. "You'd do that for me?" Ryan said batting his eyes.

"Of course baby, anything for you." I said grabbing his hand.

We both fell off our beanbag chairs and burst out laughing.

Kylie came out of nowhere and attacked me with a hug. I stopped laughing.

She got off and walked towards Ryan, who was still laughing. She did the same thing to him and hugged him. He stopped laughing too.

Kylie got up and laid back on the bed. "That's better."

"What was that?" I said looking at Ryan with a confused look.

"I-" Ryan was cut off by Kylie.

"It was the 'shut Keegan and Ryan up hug'."

"Oh. Okay."

Ryan and I got up, sat back down onto our beanbag chairs, and proceeded to drink our beers.

-----

(Time: 2:30am)

Ryan and I ended up playing Call Of Duty:MW3 for the rest of the night, 'till we heard the security alarm go off. Ryan and I shot up from our seats. Ryan jumped onto the bed with his gun while I locked Kylie's door.

I joined Kylie and Ryan on the bed. We all held our guns tightly.

"Front door open." The speakers said.

The beeping stopped.

We all froze.

"Guys, false alarm. It was just John." We hear Nate say from the speakers.

John was Kylie and Nate's father.

__________

A/N: Hey guys! I promised to update more often and I'm keeping that promise. I love you guys so much and thank you for all your support.