2 - Shenanigans

AN - So can i just say i have been having extreme feels... my tickets have FINALLY arrived to see One Direction in the O2 with one of my best friends in da whooole world :D As always i hope you like this chapter, vote/fan/comment if you like, it would really help to know opinions :)

Much Love my sweetums!

oh and listen to the song in the sidebar!!

“Lou? Are you home?” Harry called out into the house he shared with Louis, kicking off his shoes by the front door, hanging up his jacket and making his way into the living room.

“Yeah, I’m in the kitchen!” Louis called out in reply.

Harry grinned and went into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Louis’ waist, as Louis was wiping down one of the surfaces, and resting his chin on his boyfriends shoulder. He nuzzled his nose into the soft skin behind Louis’ ear before announcing proudly, “You are going to be so proud of me!”

Louis turned within the circle of Harry’s arms, draped his arms around his neck cocking his head to one side, smirking happily.

“What have you done this time?” He said, teasing.

“No really!” Harry protested, still hugging Louis’ waist close “You are gonna be proud!”

Louis smiled fondly, lifting one hand to brush a stray curl out of Harry’s eyes.

“Ok, spill.”

“I got a job!”

Louis broke into a huge grin, “Harry!” he kissed him quickly on the lips, “That’s so good! How did you manage that?”

Harry grinned, basking in Louis’ praise, “Well I got talking with this guy at a party last night, and I told him I wanted to go into music.” He paused, waiting for Louis to nod appreciatively. He did. “Well he told me that his uncle owns this club just on the outskirts of the city, and that they were interested in having live music.”

Louis’ eyes widened, hoping that the impression he was getting from the story was correct. He really wanted Harry to be successful in what he loved, and he knew he had the talent; he just needed the break through.

“Well I happened to have the memory stick on me that had those three songs I recorded at the studio my mum managed to get hold of for a day, he said he’s give it to his uncle, I thought nothing of it.” Harry continued, eyes shining from excitement, “Well he texted me whilst I was out with Liam today waiting for you to finish your shift, and he told me that his Uncle loved my sound! He hired me straight away and he wants me to perform three evenings a week!”

Louis squealed like a pre-teen girl, normally he would cringe and force Harry to pretend it never happened, but he was too thrilled for Harry to even care. Louis pulled Harry into a bone crushing hug, having to go onto tippy-toes to get their head-height even.

He loosened his grip slightly and dropped back fully onto his feet, so that he could look into Harry’s eyes, “Congratulations Haz! That’s incredible!”

He pulled him close again and buried his face into Harry’s neck. He could feel Harry chuckle above him, but pull him equally close nevertheless.

“I love you,” Louis mumbled into Harry’s neck, kissing his collar-bones.

Harry bit his bottom lip, trying to contain the smile – which failed miserably – “I love you too, Boo.”

~An Hour and a Half Later~

*Ding Dong*