Chapter 1-My life.

A/N: Hey readers! Thank you for reading this story! I know that the main character may seem a little ego but that's the point. The more you read, the more you will understand! So please bear with her! =D Thank you! Just hate her but not the story please!~SYT

Chapter 1

Guys scattered all over the world chased after me.

I was not lying. Everywhere I went; Paris, Barcelona, United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia, Russia and China guys tend to stalk me.

You know why? Because I was more famous, beautiful and hotter than any other singer you can think of right now. I have great body curves, boobs that can make any guy drooled on their feet till they did not realize it when I passed, and bum that can make any girls envied me. I did not mean to boast but it was the truth. No guys would followed any singer till they reached the toilet, but guys did enter the toilet -Girls Toilet- with me! No kidding! Want to know me? My name is-

"Chloe!" I turned to the sound of my name. I smacked my forehead roughly that ought to leave a mark of red spot on it. What I saw was a group of guys, running towards me. I had taken careful measure to avoid them at all cost but they still found me! Why? Did they hire a spy to stalk me?

I have already spent half of my day escaping from my bodyguards my mom hired for me and now, I will have to use all my day to run away from them? Ugh, I hate my life now. I would rather exchange my life with a normal girl life. Anyone would like to volunteer? I guess not.

Actually, I was born as normal girl who have to go to school, meet friends, and fall in love with guys. Talking about love made me feel sick. I have lived my twenty-two years with guys. A lot of them confessed their love to me and I accepted bluntly because that was what the singer all over the world did. Accepting a guy after another. Even, little kids yelled at me when I was at the concert that they loved me.

"Go away!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but they were still charging at me. I gulped and quickly summoned strength to move my legs which were glued to the ground before they came crashing at me.

"So cold yet so HOT!" A guy -the most in front of the group of mad people- exclaimed happily like he could have died there. I was so sick of this life; I scrunched my face in disgust.

I was in the airport, trying to escape this life and turn over a new leaf. Unfortunately, it seemed like I was stuck here forever. I pushed the door that lead to the entrance of the airport and I felt a cold wind blew at me. My cap almost flew to a distance I could not catch anymore. I need not glance behind to make sure the guys were still following me because a deaf person will be able to hear again after their loud voices.

I was on my way to stop a cab when someone grabbed my shoulder. I whipped my head around to find myself head-to-head with my bodyguard. I smiled sheepishly and let him towed me to a black limousine, parked not far away from us. I hunched my shoulder in defeat as he opened the door the limousine.

I climbed into the car and pouted. My mom was in the car, looking at her phone. She was a young mother, with smooth skin, long brown wavy hair and deep blue eyes that can make a man get lost in it.

When the door on my side was shut nicely and the car had started moving, leaving the mad guys chasing after us, she put her phone back into her handbag and stared at me with an intense emotion I could not name out. She was sad, I was sure of it but her sadness was a mixture of emotion I could not understand.

"What do you think you are doing, young lady?" She asked in a motherly tone. I did not answer. I kept my mouth shut while she continued. "I raised you with whatever I have and that's how you will repay me? By running away?" I flinched when she brought up that's-how-you-will-repay-me topic.

"Mom..." I started to say but she lifted her hand to stop me. I lower my head until I could see my own breasts under my eyes.

"Let me finish what I started," She said sternly. "Why do you want to run away? Are you not comfortable in this -"

Now, I have to cut in. "Mom! Comfortable?" I threw my hands up. "You think I am comfortable with all those mad men chasing after me?"

She sighed. "You should get a guy, so they won't chase after you anymore."

I shook my head in disbelief. "I did! You know Matt right? The last guy I was with. He was beat up by my fans! And the problem is not just that!" I paused, only to inhale deeply. The scent of my mom's perfume overwhelmed me. "I don't even love them. They only like me because I am famous and beautiful. Nothing more."

My mom was quiet for a moment. We were wrapped in silence as I looked outside the car. The trees were in a blur of green. The driver was driving very fast.

"Then, find someone you love." Finally, she spoke. Her hands stretching to touch mine which was resting on the seat. My eyes were wide open in surprise when I stared at her again. I was bewildered for that mere moment. Did she say that to me?

My gawd. I have been trying to! But I did not say that to her. "Mom, do you think I have wasted my time? Accepting them was trying to let them shower me with their love and in the meantime, I was trying to let myself fall for them. But it did not work that way."

"I did not say you should fall for your fans, try another male singer. Maybe Justin? That hot-looking male that always ask you out."

I sucked in a deep breath. Justin huh? That guy was a SOB as far as I know. He was a playboy. There was no way I was going for him. I wanted a guy who loves me in the inside and outside. I did not want my boyfriend to be my fan. I want him to be my BOYFRIEND.

"No, thank you, mom." I said politely. "I don't want to use this life to find a guy whom I want to marry someday."

"Then, what are you planning to do?" She asked curiously.

"That is why I want to run away." I replied, not looking at her. "I want to use another identity to find the man I love."

"Chloe..." She trailed off but continued when I did not say anything. "You know I did so many things to let you be on top of the world right? I sacrificed my own life to let you be famous. Let you be a singer. Your father was an asshole, leaving me to take care of you. You have talent in singing, that's why I wanted you to be a singer."

Tears started to collect in my eyes, threatening me to let them flow down my cheeks. I nodded as quickly as possible. I did not want to talk because when I speak, no doubt that my voice will crack.

"But you are determined to do it right?" She breathed in disappointment. I nodded again. "Fine, I will let you go. " I blinked back my tears and looked at her like I have just found a bag of gold there. "Under one condition," She showed one finger to me. "Always update me. You must tell me where you are going and when are you coming back."

I saluted at her as an agreement. I was on the brink of tears when I reached over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She patted my head gently and caressed my hair softly, treating me like a small kid. Maybe I was.

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!!! Leave a comment as well and tell me what you think of it! =D