Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

*Zayn’s Point of View*

I was sitting in the living room with the lads and Jane, we were all debating on what to do for the rest of the evening. Honestly I just wanted to be alone but I knew that wasn’t an option with everyone here though. It was beginning to get dark now and Aria still hadn’t come home. I was getting worried.

“It’s almost 8 o’clock,” Liam said sounding a bit worried “Maybe you should go look for Aria.” His brown eyes met mine. She wouldn’t listen to me, if I went afterher she’d probably run away even further. I was really tired of her always running away from me.

“She won’t listen to me. I tried talking to her earlier. I apologized and everything, she doesn’t want to hear it.” I said.

“Zayn you know she still loves you.” Jane said playfully messing up my hair. Normally I’d be really angry about my messy hair but right now I don’t care.

“Really? She still loves me? Right that’s why she’s never mentioned me to you at all in the past three years and didn’t go to any of our concerts when we sent her family tickets. That’s why she won’t even talk to me, and that’s why she’s so willing to forget about me and everything we ever did together.” I exploded not being able to keep those words in anymore.

Everyone looked shocked at me, I could tell by their looks that nobody knew what to say. Harry gave me a sympathetic smile,  “You did break her heart, mate. Just give her some time. Everything will go back to normal.”

I inhaled a deep breath, “It’s too late for normal. She’s not my Aria anymore she’s-“ The sound of the front door opening caused me to silence myself.

*Aria’s Point of View*

I opened the door to the lake house and immediately regretted it as I entered the living room. Jane and Zayn were sitting awkwardly on one of the couches, a blonde haired guy was sitting lazily in the recliner, someone with messy, wispy hair was sitting on the floor going through some movies, trying to pick one out, I assumed. Two other guys were sprawled out on the other couch, one had curly brown hair and the other had a buzz cut.

I was never told that four other guys would be joining us, ugh. From what I assumed they were the other members of One Direction, I knew enough to know that there were five of them, but I never cared to learn the lads names or anything like that.

“You’re back! We were really worried about you.” Jane said running up to me, pulling me into a hug. “It’s almost 9pm, you should have called.” She scolded.

“Sorry” I muttered.

“You must be Aria.” The boy who was previously looking through the movies said as he walked over to me, “I’m Louis.” He flashed me a perfect smile reaching his hand out to shake mine. I awkwardly took his hand and shook it, plastering on a fake smile.  “These are my lads” he said gesturing to the boys around the room.

“I’m Niall.” The blonde smiled from the chair.

“I’m Liam. I’ve heard loads about you, Aria.” The short haired boy gave me a genuine smile.

“And I’m Harry” The curly haired boy looked up at me. I found his smile mesmerizing, it was almost hard to get lost in his cheeky smile and his gorgeous eyes.

“It’s nice to meet all of you.” I ran my fingers through my hair. My eyes shifted over to Zayn who was sitting on the couch alone, scrolling through his phone. “I think I’m going to go to my room.” I said awkwardly.

“Come on Ari!” Jane begged “Watch a movie with us.”

“If you want me to go upstairs or something, I will.” Zayn said “Why don’t you stay down here?”