Chip Switch

AN: Sorry in advance how short this chapter is. I couldn't find a link for the full episode anywhere so I'm using a youtube clip I found.

All this week was Safety Awareness and Principal Perry was obsessed with doing every kind of drill imaginable. And quite honestly, it was becoming more and more annoying. I could do the drills in my sleep. I was hanging out with Chase, Adam, Bree and Leo and Leo said something about how cool it would be for them to switch bionic chips. Apparently they though it was an awesome idea and the next day they showed up with switched up bionic chips. Chase showed of his newly super strength by lifting me up bridal style and holding me for a couple of minutes. It was quite romantic if it hadn't been for the fact that A) we were in school and B) Bree, Adam and Leo were watching us with careful eyes.

That afternoon the alarm went off and I went to catch up with Leo "Leo it's a drill. We have to get out of the building."

He ignored me by spotting the she devil "Oh Perry," Leo pulled me in started hitting some of the buttons trying to close the door.

But he wasn't fast enough. Perry caught up with us and opened the elevator doors "Not so fast. Dooley, Davis what were you two thinking? In an emerency the elevator is the worst place you could be."

I decided that saying something would end my life so I kept quit through her whole speech. Leo, on the other hand, had to say something stupid "Well it is now that you're here." Leo muttered.

Principal Perry glared. Suddenly the doors closed on us and the elevator shifted "We're going up."

"Did you push a button?" Perry asked.

"No!" Liar! "You must have bumped it when you shifted you center of gravy-gravity!"

Something then happened and the elevator jerked to a stop. I yelped. This was a fear of mine. Dying in a stuck elevator! So not good! Were was Adam, Bree and Chase when you need them??!!

Okay Katie, you can do this. Stay calm. I'm sure once the alarm goes off someone will find us.

Prinicpal Perry pressed the floor buttons "Huh, power's still on. Must be a fuse. The one day I don't wear my tool belt."

"Hey I have a paper clips." Leo said.

"Well that will certainly come in handy if we need to hold two papers together!"

My heart was beating faster and my hands were getting clamy. I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!

Principal Perry tried opening the elevator doors and there was a wall behind them. Great!!! We're stuck between floors! What if the school caves in!

Leo looked at her in disbelief "Don't look at me like that! In high school I was all state squater."

"Hey! Listen up generation epic failIt's your fearless, yet, lovable leader, Principal Perry. I am stuck in an elevator. Repeat: I am stuck in an elevator. Again: I am stuck in the elevator!!!"

I tried my best to contain a poker face so Leo and Perry would know I was secretly freaking out inside but it was hard to when Perry is screaming into the P.A system.

"Hey! Katie and I are in here too! Repeat: We are in here too! Again: We are in here too!!!!"

"If any superheros are listening Katie and I could sure use some help!"

"Leo, stop screaming! You're freaking me out!" I paniced and took the phone from him "Someone please get me out of here!"

"I smell something burning. Do you think there's a fire?"

What? A fire? I don't want to die! There is so much I haven't done yet! I am too young to die!!!

"Well if there is, the fire will either melt the cables and we'll plumet three stories or the fire will melt us and we'll plumet three stories!"

"So not helping!" I freaked and Leo gave me a sideways glance.

"Is it too late to take the stairs?"

The elevator shook and we were falling. I gripped onto the sides of the elevator for dear life...not that it's going to help me or anything!!!!

Find a happy place. Find a happy place!

The elevator stopped and we were in the elevator for what felt like hours. I was still freaking out.

Suddenly we felt the elevator being pulled up and I cried in relief. The doors opened and I ran out seeing Chase being the first person I saw "Thank god!" I said and jumped into his arms.

Chase hugged me tightly and I pulled away only to attack his lips. He stumbled back a bit from surprise but then instantly kissed me back.

"Next time use the stairs Leo! And never pull me into an elevator ever again or else you'll find my foot on your face!" I told him and Leo hid behind Adam.

"Yes ma'am." he squeaked.

AN: Told you it was short. Hopefully I'll have the next chapter in full detail next time. Until then: Comment and vote please!!!