Season 2 - Round #2

OK, so you have 10 chapters already for season 2, round 1, where us mere mortals wrote about 10 chapters in the whole of season 1....! Anyway, here is the "fresh meat" you've been waiting for for weeks: a new prompt!

As with our prompt, it is multi-part. The prompt is composed of the following requirements:

1. The song included in the video link, 'Baby It's Cold Outside' (Idina Menzel and Michael Buble) must feature in some way or another. How you include the track is entirely your decision.

2. You know the people you left for dead in (season 2) Round #1? Well, guess what. One (or more) of them is.... baaaaack! How and in what state is up to you.

3. That food jackpot at the Lidl was a stroke of good fortune for the Sark-bound crew. As it turns out, there are two sides to the coin: a blessing and a curse, the latter of which they didn't know about when they collected the food. The nature of that bad fortune and its effects is up to you.

4. Quand en France, faisons comme les français! Tes personnages rencontrent un ou plusieurs nouveaux personnages... qui parlent uniquement le français. Qu'est-ce que ces gens veulent? Vos personnages arrivent-ils à s'entendre avec eux?

I'm not even going to bother giving you a wordcount target cuz you'll just ignore it anyway... ;-) So whatever you do, just make sure it's done by Midnight, GMT on February 22, 2015. (Not sure why I bother giving you deadlines either, but anyway.)

Bon courage et j'ai hâte de voir ce que tu inventes cette fois-ci!