Chapter 7: Wicked Girl

The next day Britt went into school with a mission. He knew what had to be done and he wasn't going to leave school until it was done. He walked to school with Ginny that morning, thinking over what he should say.

Ginny, you're a great girl, but I think before things get too serious we should stop...

He knew she would just think he used her for something sexual. Countless times last night Britt had imagined faking his own death and moving to Russia or something. Anything to avoid seeing Ginny cry. He wouldn't know what to do if Ginny cried. He never knew what to do if anyone cried!

Ginny acted as if nothing had happened the day before. She held his hand as normal, smiled and said 'good morning' in her sweet, sleep-drunk voice. He actually realized he thought that was cute, too. Jesus, was he turning straight?!

"G-Ginny?" he tried, his tongue swelling in his mouth.

"What happened yesterday is natural, Britt. Don't overthink it. I wanted to do it."

That's not exactly what I wanted to hear, he thought. Then he decided he would break up with her after school. There was no point in breaking up with her and ruining her day at school...right? Right.

And so that's what he did. Well...

Britt made it through school without saying anything to her. Then he made it through dismissal. And then it was time to walk home. His heart sunk as they began walking away from their school. Ginny was holding his hand again. And this time she was glancing at him, blushing, and then looking away whenever he met her gaze.

Oh God, what now?

You need to just tell her. It's not you, it's me. I'm gay. I've been using you to look straight. You are my beard. I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm gay...

"Do you want to go to the woods today?" she asked as they reached the little dirt path of sins. Britt's heart leapt into his throat. Yes, of course he wants to go into the woods. That would be great. But no, he had to break this off before things got too bad. And things were getting bad, fast.

Before he could stop himself, he nodded.

Ginny led him into the woods, back to the spot they stood yesterday. This time she didn't hesitate when she grabbed the button of his jeans. And this time she went straight to kissing him. And this time, Britt kissed back with no hesitation. And this time...he meant it.

Ginny slid her hand into his jeans and plunged her tongue into his mouth. Britt swirled his tongue with hers, the way he imagined he should, and held her firmly by the back of the head. He groaned as her hand enclosed around his quickly growing erection. Their breath came fast as they tangled themselves into each other. His fingers knotted into her hair as she stroked him faster.

This time...his other hand inched under her shirt. When she didn't protest, his hand slid up her soft skin and underneath her bra. Her breast was warm and smooth as silk; the nipple perking up at his touch.

Ginny gasped. Suddenly Britt came to his senses. No, this is wrong, this is all wrong! But it was too late. Before he could say anything to stop her, his mind was clouded again with his orgasm. Great, another pair of jeans into the wash tonight.

Britt pulled his hand from her shirt as quickly as he could; seperating himself from her. Ginny smiled at him, as if what they had done wasn't just thriving with bad ideas. Of course, she didn't know why it was so bad. In her eyes she had just had her boobs touched. Nothing wrong with that.

In Britt's eyes, he had just touched her boobs. Yeah, it had felt pretty nice, they're like pillows attached to her body, but it was so bad. Everything they had just done was off limits from now until the end of time. He was supposed to break up with her, not come in her hand!

"So, I wanted to ask you something," Ginny said. "My brother is going out of town this weekend, and he has his own place. Do you want to...I don't know...come over with me?" She bit her bottom lip in that cute way he found himself liking more and more.

That's such a bad idea you would have to be a fucking idiot to say yes, he yelled at himself.

"Um...um...sure?"

"Ok, cool," she grinned, tucking her hair behind her ears in an innocent way. No! There is nothing innocent about you! You witch! Devil woman! Britt deflated as she grabbed his hand and led him out of the woods again. Fuck.

As they walked towards his house it took him a long time to realize she was still there. He stopped and looked over their shoulder. "Shouldn't you be walking that way?" he asked, pointing to the house across the street.

She laughed, "Yeah, but I'm staying with my brother this week. My parents let him move into his own house, as long as he was nearby. They pay some of his rent if he stays in college." She rolled his eyes, "I know, he's getting off way too easy; he should just stay in college anyway."

Britt's heart stopped.

"Your brother?"

"Yeah! He lives right there," she pointed to the House of the Greek God. "So that's cool that you live so close to him...maybe we could watch some movies and...stuff." She giggled like a little school girl.

Oh fuck me! Britt's whole world collapsed.