16

I hung up and grabbed my bag and keys, storming out my place and Twizzy followed behind me.

"What happened?"

"That bitch officially has pissed me off, I'm gonna go find her." I said as we got into the car. "She said she was one of the people in the car."

"I didn't know about that."

"We got the other three. Joey is either dead or wherever my father has him at, and then there's her. If I could just snap her neck through the phone I'd be alright right now." I said as I was speeding my way down the streets. "I know I said can handle my soft spots, but she came at my life, she snitches, and killed my best friend. All those things is what throws me off, everything else she said is pointless. She's pointless."

"I hear you, something keeps picking at you you're gonna react at some point."

"Yeah and now's my time to react." We finally got to the usual spot where we would sit around at, and we seen Zee standing out in front. I got out and leaned up against my car.

"Can I get an 'I told you so'?" I said.

"Yeah, yeah. You told me so. I'm sorry I didn't know she was like that."

"Well now you know, hopefully you just see what we see at some point."

"Nah I'm done with her, no point in stressing about one when there's plenty." Zee said with a smirk on his face. I'm glad he wasn't gonna pull a stupid move and go back and forth between us and her. All three of us stood there and talked a little more, but not for long. Before I knew it there were gunshots being fired from a passing truck.

"Oh shit! Get down!" Zee yelled out and I seen Twizzy get on the side of Zee's parked car taking out his gun and shooting back, and Zee sheltered over me holding his, all of my guns were in my car and at this point I couldn't attempt to reach in to grab them. I heard a few car windows get busted out, and a few in the building. After a few minutes the shootings stopped, and we could hear people talking.

"Why the fuck is the gun not filled?"

"Why did you give me the wrong gun?"

"You're a dumbass!"

"Where's the other?!"

Once I realized they stopped shooting I jumped up, cause I recognized one voice out of the bunch of voices, and that was Natalie's. Soon as I rose up her face met with mine and her three guys jumped out the car, attacking Zee and Twizzy. None of them were using guns. I seen punches being thrown, heads being banged into the ground, and a lot of blood.

"Get them! Kill them if you have too!" I heard Natalie yell out as she jumped into the drivers seat and started to speed off. I knew I could leave Zee and Twizzy, they could handle their own, and as for me I know I could definetely handle mine, and this bitch wasn't getting left off the hook. I jumped into my car and speeded off, chasing Natalie. We were speeding all up and down Beverly Hills, but two of Natalie's tires were flat, and getting flatter the faster we went.

"I got this bitch right where I want her." I seen her turn down a side street that I knew was a one way. I turned down another street so she would think she lost me, speeding down the opposite end of the street causing both of us to force in a stop. We both got out the same time and she pointed her gun at me.

"Don't come any fucking closer to me." She said still aiming her gun at me. I laughed and pulled mine out, and shot out her last two tires on her truck.

"Just incase Miss Bitch wanted to run off." I said as I lifted my gun and pointed it at her. It was late in the night and we were in a dark abandoned alley. No one but me and her, with two guns.

"I'm not fucking scared of you."

"Oh yeah? Then why you not mouthing off as much as you were on the phone huh? Where's your 'bad bitch' mode at now?"

"It's still right here, I'm not about the talking. I told you I was gonna kill you when I seen you, and that's what I'm about to do." All the words kept coming out, but I could tell she wasn't about this life at all. Just another punk bitch trying to earn her family's respect, trying to show off like she's something that should'nt be messed with. I could see her balance becoming unsteady and the more her arms pointed that gun at me, I could see she was scared as hell. Then it all clicked to me, I remembered the conversation her and whoever else she was in the car with was having right before I stood up.

"Why the fuck is the gun not filled?"

"Why did you give me the wrong gun?"

I stood there, shrugged and laughed. "Oh yeah? Then do it. Do it then, Miss Boss Bitch. Miss 'Imma kill you when I see you'. Right? Is that what you said?" I laughed and placed my gun in my bra, and walked towards her gun, and placed my forehead dead center on it. We were both just standing there for a good five minutes, and nothing yet. "Them cojones aren't as big as I thought."

"Shut the fuck up!" She said as she pulled the trigger once. Then again, and again.

"Girl," I said laughing, gripping onto the other end of her gun. "I suggest next time; excuse me, if you have a next time, you come at someone with such a high streets knowledge level like someone as myself, you make sure you stand on a couple staircases so you can reach me. Also, make sure you have people on your team as smart as you or smarter, so then you'll never have to worry about them grabbing the wrong gun. Or, if them or yourself were smart enough, you would've realized you always need a back up plan." I said snatching the gun and throwing it into my car where the window was broke, and pulled my gun out and placed it on the side of her head.

"You should also know how to defend yourself without a gun, you could've still killed me cold blooded in this alley. Just like I could do you, with or without my gun, but I got a better plan for you since you wanna run your mouth off like you somebody." I said snatching onto her arm and throwing her to the car, still pointing my gun at her.

"Now stay shut and get your stupid ass in the car. I'm not done with you yet."